Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bjorg
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

544511_10151521014463627_1683284596_n..jpg
IMG_2493.JPG
scoop.jpg

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago

Here is the link for the Tron mods that Zdoor and I offer.... Also Zdoor is prototyping a backbox mod for the 3D translight version.

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/~/category/id=4730949&offset=0&sort=normal

#102 6 years ago

I really like my blue flasher LED's for scoop in my Tron and behind monger on Iron Man. The scoop LED on Tron is really nice it helps anticipate the ejection of the ball and actually helps increase ball times. I could not believe how it was packed nicely in bag and labeled,etc-for $15-C'mon how awesome is that? Steve and Giovanni are really good guys.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I really like my blue flasher LED's for scoop in my Tron and behind monger on Iron Man. The scoop LED on Tron is really nice it helps anticipate the ejection of the ball and actually helps increase ball times. I could not believe how it was packed nicely in bag and labeled,etc-for $15-C'mon how awesome is that? Steve and Giovanni are really good guys.

Thanks for the kind words . The Tron Scoop mod is a great mod for $15.00....... More mods to come, Gio is on deck for Metallica..... You'll see

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Here is the link for the Tron mods that Zdoor and I offer.... Also Zdoor is prototyping a backbox mod for the 3D translight version.
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/~/category/id=4730949&offset=0&sort=normal

The vid for Ironman looked amazing. Looking forward seeing that it looks like on the Tron translite!

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside