Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bjorg
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

544511_10151521014463627_1683284596_n..jpg
IMG_2493.JPG
scoop.jpg

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago

Got the directions in an email several days ago and got the mod in the mail today. Thanks for the super quick turnaround. Plan to install tomorrow.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

Need that as well thanks!

Information PM sent..... Thanks

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from PluffMudPinball:

Got the directions in an email several days ago and got the mod in the mail today. Thanks for the super quick turnaround. Plan to install tomorrow.

Please let me know what you think of the Tron Video Game Scoop Mod once you get it installed ... It is easy to do.... Unplug a connector, plug in my harness and remove 2 screws/a one nut....mount it and reassemble... Done and game on....

#54 6 years ago

Sent you a PM but after I sent it I relaized I didn't put a subject or what the crap I was talking about in the PM. So if you still have these I would like to order the set.

Thanks,

Mike

#55 6 years ago

Yep, I got the instructions, I missed the prior email from 4 days ago! Thank you.

#56 6 years ago

Installed mine. No problems with instructions or install. Good bang for the buck. Like all Tron mods, totally unnecessary, but way cool. Keep 'em coming!

#57 6 years ago

Got mine sat and installed today with no problem. Very easy and looks great. Thanks!

#58 6 years ago

Installed mine a couple days ago, sticks right on the Mantis protector. Absolutely fantastic, a must have! Excellent build quality and easy-to-follow instructions. Great deal for $15 for sure. Kudos to HemiOrange09 on this one!

#59 6 years ago

Thanks everyone, I like to here back about my mods, so others know I will make them ..... I am going to be working on making the "TRON" insert mod over the next few days and have them available to ship this week. I mailed out the Tron Video Game scoop mod to everyone and emailed you the directions that ordered them over the weekend. When I finish the "TRON" insert mod the I will mail them out to the Pinsiders that order them on the "Black Friday" sale and email you the directions.

I am still offering the Tron Video Game scoop and others flasher mods...

#60 6 years ago

Got the kit today and it installed quick and easy with good directions. Only thing I would add to the directions is to clean the Mantis protector (if installed) with some denatured alcohol so there is less of a chance of the flasher coming loose in the future. Great mod and at an even better price. Thanks Hemi for doing these!

#61 6 years ago

Thanks Marc for the input . I will edit the directions for this option, I know a lot of guy have added those protectors to the machine.

I also can and did lower the price of the "TRON" insert mod to $40.00 shipped.

#62 6 years ago

Bump to the top... I am still offerering the Video Game scoop and the "TRON" insert Mods...

#63 6 years ago

@hemi, I looked at the vid for the TRON insert and I must admit that I don't get it. The scoop flasher was a no brainer though. Can you tell me more why the TRON insert is such a cool mod in your opinion?

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

@hemi, I looked at the vid for the TRON insert and I must admit that I don't get it. The scoop flasher was a no brainer though. Can you tell me more why the TRON insert is such a cool mod in your opinion?

Well there are so many mods lately out there for Tron, I wanted to do some that no one has done before and get people options on their machines..... It does add a dual lighting effect to the TRON letters at the same time and currently on the machine's program code nothing is happening when you hit the targets.

Thanks for asking

1 week later
#65 6 years ago

Just installed the video game flasher in our Tron and it looks mighty cool! Two thumbs up and I'd definitely recommend the mod.

Thanks Hemi!

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

Just installed the video game flasher in our Tron and it looks mighty cool! Two thumbs up and I'd definitely recommend the mod.
Thanks Hemi!

Great to hear that and thanks for the feed back on Pinside.

I am still offering them....

1 month later
#67 6 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Please let me know what you think of the Tron Video Game Scoop Mod once you get it installed ... It is easy to do.... Unplug a connector, plug in my harness and remove 2 screws/a one nut....mount it and reassemble... Done and game on....

Is the Tron Video Game Scoop Mod still available to purchase? If so, what's the procedure/process to purchase it? I'm a new Pinside Pinhead.

#68 6 years ago
Quoted from docdeath:

Is the Tron Video Game Scoop Mod still available to purchase? If so, what's the procedure/process to purchase it? I'm a new Pinside Pinhead.

Yes I still offer the Tron Video Game Scoop mod.... I will send you a PM (an email through Pinside).

#69 6 years ago

The scoop mod is Essential!!

#70 6 years ago
Quoted from billycrna:

The scoop mod is Essential!!

Yup... For only $15.00 how can you go wrong ....

#71 6 years ago

I am getting some PMs on this mod... Thanks everyone for your order and I have 10 more of them on the shelf that is ready to ship out.... Just me a PM if you would like one..... Oh, also shipping outside the US, there will be an extra cost on this mod, say $5.00 should cover it. It will be $20.00 shipped for the Tron Video Game Scoop mod outside the US.... Sorry it cost more ship.

Thanks.

#72 6 years ago

Hi hemi

Mate the Tron scoop mod is it a plug in mod I carn't solder lol also I'm in Australia so $20 shipped sounds good how do I pay? PayPal?

Cheers Peter

#73 6 years ago

Hemi's video scoop mode is killer on TRON, love this Mod and it goes well with the video cabinet Mod. I think it makes me play better as well. Great Mod!!

Thanks Hemi,

#74 6 years ago

I've had the blue scoop LED forever. I would think anyone can install that. Mine isn't a flasher but a solid blue LED. Which looks like it turns off when the ball is in the scoop. It's just blocking it. scoop.jpg

#75 6 years ago

I have 6 more of the Tron Scoop mods on hand if anyone wants one....

2 weeks later
#76 6 years ago

Just installed the Tron Scoop mod, purchased from HemiOrange09. It's easy to install with the included pictured instructions. The workmanship is supberb, compulsively made! Really adds to the PF. It is a must for any Tron owner!

#77 6 years ago

Installed scoop mod. Really well done and looks great. Cheap also. Must buy IMHO.

#78 6 years ago

PM sent Hemi.

#79 6 years ago

+1 on the scoop mod. Hemi did a great job with this and its priced right for a plug and play. Pleasure to deal with. Installed mine a few months back, its a must have.

#80 6 years ago

Mines fitted cheers Steve awesome mod and fast postage to Australia

#81 6 years ago

PM sent. Not sure if you have 1 left.

#82 6 years ago

I will get to everyone's PM about this mod... Thanks everyone for the interest.

#83 6 years ago

All paid orders are being shipped today and I will email you the directions.....I have more still available

1 week later
#84 6 years ago

Hi
A bit late to the thread (well I am British) but Hemi sent me a scoop mod and a Tron insert flasher for my Pro and I have to say they integrate well and look awesome - when the Zen mode kicks off and the Tron inserts starts flashing red its added a massive new depth to the feel as you play - and indeed the way the scoop light flashes when the balls about to be kicked out really draws your focus!
This mans a genius - its a no brainer - buy his excellent Tron mods!

Sorry about the poor iphone shots - but Im sure they show just how nice the mods look!

IMG_2493.JPG 544511_10151521014463627_1683284596_n..jpg

#85 6 years ago

Finally got my NIB tron yesterday. Installed your scoop mod in less than 10 minutes. Super easy install and directions are a no brainer. Awesome mod! Totally worth the $15!! Thanks for making these!

#86 6 years ago

Thank for the feed back and I am glad you like this mod for Tron.... !!!!

#87 6 years ago

Just wanted to stop in and say how much I like the TRON insert light mod. A friend of mine gave it to me and the install was real easy. The red flashing along with the blue flashers in back are great. A fellow tron owner who was playing at the house the other day noticed it 'immediately' and stopped playing to yell Hey Where'd you get that! I notice them everytime they go off and really are great...

#88 6 years ago

I am still offering them and send him my way and I can get a scoop mod to him if he wants one

#89 6 years ago

I will message you in the next week or two.
inserts, scoop and recognizer most likely.

Buy with confidence Hemi makes very proffessional grade mods for reasonable prices.

Remember XMen with the cool NC, insert and magneto mod as well as others.

#90 6 years ago

Do you still have the scoop mod? Ill take one please.

Mk

#91 6 years ago

I agree with the previous posts! If you got the arcade mod, the flasher is a must have. I am totally keyed into when the end of line jackpot is available now. Awesome.

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Do you still have the scoop mod? Ill take one please.
Mk

Sure do... I have some available.

2 months later
#93 6 years ago

Scoop mod for me too.

#94 6 years ago

How easy to install? Soldering?

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Alligator clips and sticky tape. My buddy got me an X-Men scoop one at MPE.

#96 6 years ago

Scoop mod for me too! Still got em?

#97 6 years ago

Ok. Sounds easy. Is am I if any are left. As usual email me and I will PayPal

Thanks
Dave O

#98 6 years ago

Hey Everyone.... I see my thread was bumped

You can purchase my Tron Scoop mod off from my website www.pinballrefinery.com

They are under the "Item for Sale" tab for $15.00 + $3.00 for shipping. I have them available....

Thanks,
Steve

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

It is a easy as it comes. No soldering is involved to install this mod into the machine... Plug-in-Play for the power connection and I will email you pictures directions.

#100 6 years ago

No soldering is involved to install this mod into the machine... Plug-in-Play for the power connection.

Thanks. Looked on site but did not see it. Will try again at work tomorrow.

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside