Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vader1979
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

What do u like better: Orange, Blue, or Yellow. Picked theese new bat covers up and put them on black bats. I believe I like the yellow the best!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#2 6 years ago

Thought about doing one of each but dont like it immediately

image.jpg

#3 6 years ago

White Flipper Rubbers would probably look very good too.

Marcus

#4 6 years ago

I have blue rubbers on chrome bats.

#5 6 years ago

I tried orange/blue on black bats on mine, and found that the blue made it hard to see the right flipper. I switched to orange/white, still on black bats, and I really like it.

#6 6 years ago

Someone ought to develop color changing flipper rubber.

Where did you get those flipper bats?

#7 6 years ago

Where did you get the cool flippers?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from billycrna:

Where did you get the cool flippers?

+1
No secrets on pinside!

#9 6 years ago

U must tell us! Those are awesome!

#10 6 years ago

Their site appears to be down but I believe the flippers are from www.head-shots.ca

#11 6 years ago

Cool shame I don't have a tron

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

Thought about doing one of each but dont like it immediately

Love the one of each idea!!!

#13 6 years ago

light up flipper bats would be easy

#14 6 years ago

like the yellow my self.

#16 6 years ago

Yellow for me, do the flipper mods just cover the bat?

#17 6 years ago

Where do you get the black bats from? Also the little adjustment tool when swapping bats?

#18 6 years ago

I see that these are actually "flipper toppers". How are they secured to the flipper? Also, is it $17.50 or $45 for the set of three for Tron?

#21 6 years ago

Those bat covers look way too dark for an already dark playfield IMO. Same with blue rubbers.

Your mileage (and aim) may vary.

#22 6 years ago

Yellow

#23 6 years ago

blue looks too dark on the dark background to me

#24 6 years ago

This is correct. That's where I bought them. I put them on black bats because the topper being black it looks better. The people i bought theese from are awesome to deal with. Im going with all yellow and may switch to Orange later.

#25 6 years ago

Orange

#26 6 years ago

I really don't like the color yellow in general, BUT I think the yellow look the best given those above options. Really like the look, good job!

#27 6 years ago

Very cool flippers...but say...where did you get those cool covers for either side of the apron?? I've always thought those big bare triangles needed something! Are your "decals" semi-transparent so the light underneath can be seen? Please tell...thanks much!

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Brads_User_Name:

Very cool flippers...but say...where did you get those cool covers for either side of the apron?? I've always thought those big bare triangles needed something! Are your "decals" semi-transparent so the light underneath can be seen? Please tell...thanks much!

That's a pro. No lights underneath like the LE has.

1 year later
#29 4 years ago

I know this thread is super old, but just wondering if the people that made these flipper covers are still around? I had a set of these on my last tron and they looked awesome. The website link in this thread now takes you to nowhere. Anyone know? Are they out of business, dissappeared? Would love to get my hands on another set!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 399.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside