4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Noahs_Arcade
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
    image.jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

Attention Tournament Players: For 2016, we consulted with IFPA - International Flipper Pinball Association President Josh Sharp and Coast 2 Coast Pinball podcast host Nate Shivers to bring you an all new tournament format for TPF! There will be just one main "Wizards" event with a potential prize pool of over $12,000! This is a 100% payout tournament! Only 200 spots will be available. #TPF2016 preregistration opens October 1st and Wizards tourney players will be able to purchase their entry at that time.
    Check it out!
    http://texaspinball.com/tpf/tournaments/

image.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Stop giving Colin an even bigger head than he's already got...man you guys have gotten so much mileage from that pic I think it's actually got digital wear holes in it, lol.

Love the "put up or shut up" nature of this format.

#4 4 years ago

I love that shirt. I can't wear it anywhere but TPF...but I love..that..shirt. The pink one is even better. Too bad I wore it the day before.

I guess technically I've probably missed my window to get a 1st place awared at TPF due to this format change. That kinda sucks. Think this is a much better format though. Are the 'high score' tournaments going to be on the same machines as 'wizards' or will that be a separate bank to alleviate congestion?

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Are the 'high score' tournaments going to be on the same machines as 'wizards' or will that be a separate bank to alleviate congestion?

Separate bank and yes, alleviate congestion and invite newer players to participate that may not want to try the Wizards!

#6 4 years ago

Thanks for the positive changes, I hope to be able to attend again this year.

#7 4 years ago

Couple of questions.

Are you planning on using better software to run the tournament? Would be great to be able to participate in the tournament but not be forced to sit in the tournament area for 4+ hours waiting for the software to be fixed (I.E. get a chance to actually participate in the show as well). Some say this was a one off situation but there have been "software" issues all 3 years I've participated.

Suggestion - I love the idea of having a limited amount of tries vs the pump and dump. Seems like it will award the consistent player. I really don't like that it's limited to only 200 players though. Why is a limit being put on the number of players? TPF and the Houston Expo are really the only tournaments in Texas that are worth the effort points wise. Limiting the number of participants means that someone may not be able to get in on the tournament and by missing out would put them at a huge disadvantage for Texas playoff points. My stance (and I'm sure most will disagree) is that if there is a limit on the number of people that can try to play then no points should be awarded for the tournament in question as all players don't have the same chance to compete.

#8 4 years ago

I would recommend reaching out to Karl Deangelo if you have not, he provided great software for several tournaments lately, including PAPA events, it runs like a dream.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Separate bank and yes, alleviate congestion and invite newer players to participate that may not want to try the Wizards!

Awesome!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Yeah, but no playoffs for those tournaments. At least according to the website. Just states high score for Friday and also high score for Sat get trophy's and cash. No playoffs.

Not trying to sound like a debbie downer here but am I the only one that is extremely disappointed in the direction of the changes? I was super excited to hear things would be addressed to make the tournaments more fun but I had no clue that the tournaments would basically be tailored to the "A" player. Heck, a simple change of not separating qualifying between Friday and Sat, reducing the number of tournaments and implementing better software would have made things killer. The tournaments were fun as they were, just overwhelming and in need of some cleaning up on the processes.

Someone tell me, what is the point of the tournament for the beginner (the people we need to get into the hobby)? Where is the fun in it now for the "C" and even "B" level players? I just don't see it at all since there are not "A", "B" and "C" brackets for the Wizards and there are no playoffs for the other tournaments and only the top seed gets rewarded.

Tournament play is one of the main reasons I go to TPF and if what I'm seeing is it then, I can't believe I'm saying this, I may be out for going to TPF as a whole

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Couple of questions.
    Are you planning on using better software to run the tournament? Would be great to be able to participate in the tournament but not be forced to sit in the tournament area for 4+ hours waiting for the software to be fixed (I.E. get a chance to actually participate in the show as well). Some say this was a one off situation but there have been "software" issues all 3 years I've participated.
    Suggestion - I love the idea of having a limited amount of tries vs the pump and dump. Seems like it will award the consistent player. I really don't like that it's limited to only 200 players though. Why is a limit being put on the number of players? TPF and the Houston Expo are really the only tournaments in Texas that are worth the effort points wise. Limiting the number of participants means that someone may not be able to get in on the tournament and by missing out would put them at a huge disadvantage for Texas playoff points. My stance (and I'm sure most will disagree) is that if there is a limit on the number of people that can try to play then no points should be awarded for the tournament in question as all players don't have the same chance to compete.

We are looking at software options.

We want to make sure all players have enough time to qualify on all games using all 30 plays. If everything runs smooth for 2016, we'll consider increasing the number of players in 2017. If you are worried about not getting your entry, make sure you buy it on Oct 1st.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Yeah, but no playoffs for those tournaments. At least according to the website. Just states high score for Friday and also high score for Sat get trophy's and cash. No playoffs.
    Not trying to sound like a debbie downer here but am I the only one that is extremely disappointed in the direction of the changes? I was super excited to hear things would be addressed to make the tournaments more fun but I had no clue that the tournaments would basically be tailored to the "A" player. Heck, a simple change of not separating qualifying between Friday and Sat, reducing the number of tournaments and implementing better software would have made things killer. The tournaments were fun as they were, just overwhelming and in need of some cleaning up on the processes.
    Someone tell me, what is the point of the tournament for the beginner (the people we need to get into the hobby)? Where is the fun in it now for the "C" and even "B" level players? I just don't see it at all since there are not "A", "B" and "C" brackets for the Wizards and there are no playoffs for the other tournaments and only the top seed gets rewarded.
    Tournament play is one of the main reasons I go to TPF and if what I'm seeing is it then, I can't believe I'm saying this, I may be out for going to TPF as a whole

Sigh...

#13 4 years ago

You are doing well Ed, can never make everyone happy. I, and I am sure many others, appreciate the efforts.

#14 4 years ago

Stern launch parties have always drawn out more people than any other tournaments in the Dallas area, and they're typically "high score only" tournaments, or at best a 'top 4 playoff' situation, so I can see why this is being promoted as the "novice" friendly format. Everyone can have a blowout game, get lucky, and they might just place first if that happens.

Why is Wizards being limited to 200? I would assume there was some calculation of average game times (hopefully skewed towards the high end..), number of games they want to use for it, and that was a good round number that fit into what needed to happen for a tournament to be run efficiently. If you look at past TPF results for the "main" tournament...

2015 - Can't really tell due to format...looks like maaaaybe around 150 unique players? Hard to say.
    2014- 183 players
    2013 - 213 players
    2012 - 193 players

Seems like there's a good chance that unless people come that don't normally come to try and win that big pot, there may not even BE 200 players for Wizards.

#15 4 years ago

Explain? Am I reading things wrong? If not, you are alienating a lot of players and that needs to be called out.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Seems like there's a good chance that unless people come that don't normally come to try and win that big pot, there may not even BE 200 players for Wizards.

I would tend to agree but I also know there are a lot of good players that haven't/don't come to TPF due to how the tournaments were run and what was worth their time. This format is prime for them so I'd be surprised if more of the "A" players don't show up this year.

I don't disagree that Wizards is a good format. I'm just trying to find out where the incentive is for the new/lower level players is at.

Quoted from Frax:

Stern launch parties have always drawn out more people than any other tournaments in the Dallas area, and they're typically "high score only" tournaments, or at best a 'top 4 playoff' situation, so I can see why this is being promoted as the "novice" friendly format. Everyone can have a blowout game, get lucky, and they might just place first if that happens.

I'd agree with that but you are also not asking players to pay basically $2.50 a game to try and get lucky in those launch parties.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

You are doing well Ed, can never make everyone happy. I, and I am sure many others, appreciate the efforts.

I appreciate the efforts but I'm also going to provide feedback (I've also donated my time as a volunteer in the past for these tournaments) on things that can make the tournament/show better. If you add playoff brackets to the other tournaments I think it makes everything much more inviting for everyone. As it stands I'd love to hear why you don't feel as though things are not tailored for the "A" players. We are all looking to grow pinball as a competitive sport and this is why I'm being so vocal.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

I appreciate the efforts but I'm also going to provide feedback on things that can make the tournament/show better. If you add playoff brackets to the other tournaments I think it makes everything much more inviting for everyone. As it stands I'd love to hear why you don't feel as though things are not tailored for the "A" players. We are all looking to grow pinball as a competitive sport and is why I'm being so vocal.

Ed and the TPF organizers are doing their best to satisfy every group that had a complaint. Some people complained that the pot size was not big enough. Some people complained that they spent too much time at the tournaments. Others complained that waking up early on Sunday for a finals was "too rough".

So this year, Ed and the TPF organizers are trying something new. This format will pay out more money, make it less of a time commitment so players can enjoy the rest of the show, and finish all playoffs on Saturday night so players can sleep in on Sunday and enjoy the show at their leisure.

In order to accomplish these goals, some things had to be cut. In this case, the high score events do not get a playoff. If this new format does not meet the needs of the TPF attendees and tournament players, I'm confident Ed will once again discuss other options to make it better.

I for one congratulate Ed and company for at least caring and trying something that they feel is in the best interest of the show and the tournament crowd.

Marcus

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

I would tend to agree but I also know there are a lot of good players that haven't/don't come to TPF due to how the tournaments were run and what was worth their time. This format is prime for them so I'd be surprised if more of the "A" players don't show up this year.

I don't disagree that Wizards is a good format. I'm just trying to find out where the incentive is for the new/lower level players is at.

There is a Novice Final as part of the main tournament, where the top 4 players in the qualifying standings ranked outside of the WPPR top 500 can compete for separate $100 cash prize plus trophy.

If the new format is a huge turnoff for players like yourself then that should net out with the potential return of a large batch of "A" level players that see this format as something that could bring them back to TPF. The only way to know for certain is for Ed to try it out. Like he said if you're worried about not being included in the group of 200 players, you'll have the opportunity to register early.

IMO the fact that the number of entries is limited is what makes the tournament far more "B" and "C" friendly, along with the mix of eras of games being used. Giving the "A" players an unlimited number of opportunities to keep qualifying only separates them more from the rest of the pack. With the 30 tickets across 12 games, you're talking about an average of getting to play each game twice. At that point it makes it anyone's ballgame ("Anyone" with the caveat that pinball is still a game of skill, so the best players SHOULD bubble to the top, but it's the most level of a playing field format available with respect to the opportunity to qualify).

This exact format has been tried at the 2014 Fraser Valley Flipout with great success. Over 150 players competed, and while 18 players were ranked in the WPPR top 500 in that field, only 12 of those players actually qualified for the finals of the event.

Those results can be found here:
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/view_tournament.php?t=7332#results

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

I appreciate the efforts but I'm also going to provide feedback (I've also donated my time as a volunteer in the past for these tournaments) on things that can make the tournament/show better. If you add playoff brackets to the other tournaments I think it makes everything much more inviting for everyone. As it stands I'd love to hear why you don't feel as though things are not tailored for the "A" players. We are all looking to grow pinball as a competitive sport and this is why I'm being so vocal.

The new tournament format for 2016 is set. If it's not for you, we completely understand if you don't play. If that causes you to not come to TPF, that's your decision (but we hope you come).
    I invite you to listen to Coast to Coast Pinball Podcast 192 where Nate and Josh discuss the new TPF tournament format.
    http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-192-i-predict-a-riot-or-sharpe-shooters-aim-to-texas_57253

#21 4 years ago

I like the changes as I see they are a positive step in the right direction. I may just make the trip to Texas for this.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

I'd agree with that but you are also not asking players to pay basically $2.50 a game to try and get lucky in those launch parties.

Depends on the launch party. I've paid that, and more.

#23 4 years ago

Fair enough. I just think that the scale was tipped just a bit to far vs finding that happy medium. I'll be interested to see how it works out. I consider myself an above average player so I don't feel as though that I don't stand no chance. I'm basically vocalizing the concerns that I heard (and shared) countless times while working at the event as well as in the months that followed it when talking with other pinheads.

Maybe it's my background coming out. I'm a project manager by trait in a very large corporation and I always encourage those to challenge the idea's put forth on the table so that differences of opinion can be discussed. Sometimes modifications to the direction of the project are changed based off that feedback and sometimes they are not but waiting till launch day is to late for someone to say something of concern. Posting of this in a discussion forum seemed as though feedback would be considered/wanted. Sounds like things are set in stone though. I hope things are better this year. I'm just concerned we are losing touch a bit with one of the goals of the show and that is to bring new life into pinball.

I can't buy a ticket for a couple of months as we have a new baby on the way and I don't know what life will bring at that point in time. If spots are still open come Jan and things have settled down enough for me to go then I'll come. If not, I guess I'll save some money and stay home this year.

#24 4 years ago

Pre-order the TPF tournament package for $60 . . . and just sell it later. It's an LE 4 SURE.

I hear it'll be $10K by Christmas!

#26 4 years ago

I am not usually a tournament player, but plan to register this year. That's mostly because of the changes. I have heard complaints about the TPF tournament in the past and applaud the TPF for reaching out and trying to improve it. I did listen to that podcast recently and liked the ideas they were talking about.

Thanks Ed and crew always trying to improve the show.

#27 4 years ago

I feel we went the entire other direction from the past but it is a step in the right direction. I love the fact that I can enjoy the show and bring the family instead of spending all my time at ALL hours of the day in the tournament area. I plan to come early, post scores, and enjoy until I win the finals!

#28 4 years ago

So can I try to qualify in the wizard only on Saturday?

#29 4 years ago

Thanks for the positive changes, Ed!

+1 on the recommendation for new tournament software. Karl DeAngelo's tournament software is tried and true.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Yes.

#31 4 years ago

We need to use Karl's DTM software to keep this thing organized and running smoothly! It allows easy real time stats and positions to help you determine where you are and what games you need to improve on. With 12 machines and limited entries, you HAVE to know where you stand.

#33 4 years ago

Sorry, but too many years of tpf tourney issues will have me sitting out until I hear from other players that they are truly quality, well run tourneys.
    Changes have been made every year, and promises of a better run event, with better payouts, have fallen short.
    I do respect the attempt this year at higher payouts, and hope to hear of tourney software actually being functional, allowing players to see where they are.
    Best of luck to all competitors!

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

You CAN...however if the past is any indicator good luck trying to get 30 plays in on one day along with 199 other interested people.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Fair enough. I just think that the scale was tipped just a bit to far vs finding that happy medium. I'll be interested to see how it works out. I consider myself an above average player so I don't feel as though that I don't stand no chance. I'm basically vocalizing the concerns that I heard (and shared) countless times while working at the event as well as in the months that followed it when talking with other pinheads.
    Maybe it's my background coming out. I'm a project manager by trait in a very large corporation and I always encourage those to challenge the idea's put forth on the table so that differences of opinion can be discussed. Sometimes modifications to the direction of the project are changed based off that feedback and sometimes they are not but waiting till launch day is to late for someone to say something of concern. Posting of this in a discussion forum seemed as though feedback would be considered/wanted. Sounds like things are set in stone though. I hope things are better this year. I'm just concerned we are losing touch a bit with one of the goals of the show and that is to bring new life into pinball.
    I can't buy a ticket for a couple of months as we have a new baby on the way and I don't know what life will bring at that point in time. If spots are still open come Jan and things have settled down enough for me to go then I'll come. If not, I guess I'll save some money and stay home this year.

Thanks for your feedback. Give me a call or PM me if you'd like to discuss. I'll be assisting in running the tourney this year.
    But please understand that the new format for the main tourney is set.... and it's based on a lot of feedback received from a number of different sources.

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tazmo72:

We need to use Karl's DTM software to keep this thing organized and running smoothly! It allows easy real time stats and positions to help you determine where you are and what games you need to improve on. With 12 machines and limited entries, you HAVE to know where you stand.

+1
    Yes please!!!!! Line queuing so you can enjoy the show, transparent results, stable and proven software. There might be other options, but if we aren't using something more proven I might join this guy below...

Quoted from DNO:

Sorry, but too many years of tpf tourney issues will have me sitting out until I hear from other players that they are truly quality, well run tourneys.
    Changes have been made every year, and promises of a better run event, with better payouts, have fallen short.
    !

I get that, but would add that instead of just tweaks, the whole thing has been scratched and rebuilt. At least this year you can watch and observe on Friday then decide if you want to participate on Saturday if Friday went well.

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

I do respect the attempt this year at higher payouts, and hope to hear of tourney software actually being functional, allowing players to see where they are.
    Best of luck to all competitors!

I can see the apprehension, but I am confident this year will be different. The only thing that's shared between this coming year and previous years is the Texas Pinball Festival name. The only loose end at this point is the software, and it sounds like that will be changed too.

#38 4 years ago

The tournament sounds great. I really hope it works out so more tournaments adopt a similar structure.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from Snailman:

Thanks for your feedback. Give me a call or PM me if you'd like to discuss. I'll be assisting in running the tourney this year.
    But please understand that the new format for the main tourney is set.... and it's based on a lot of feedback received from a number of different sources.

PM sent.

Quoted from btw75:

I get that, but would add that instead of just tweaks, the whole thing has been scratched and rebuilt. At least this year you can watch and observe on Friday then decide if you want to participate on Saturday if Friday went well.

Only if 200 people haven't already registered. Sounds like that wont be an issue based off past numbers (I thought they were much higher than that) but for the festival itself I would also hope that they sell out long before the day of the tournament. Show is to big and offers to many points to not be able to pull in at least 200 competitive players. Just my honest opinion.

You and Collin need to come over for some pinball and to talk tournaments. Maybe between the two of you ya'll can beat some sense into me

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

You and Collin need to come over for some pinball and to talk tournaments. Maybe between the two of you ya'll can beat some sense into me

I'll bring my baseball bat, because you are being thick. This is so much of an improvement, and you are very capable of winning the whole thing. In fact, I'll pay your way - you keep the points and I'll take your prize money.

#41 4 years ago

Sounds great. I suggest making sure the 30 game limit is built right into the software - record every game. Don't rely only on tickets, which can easily be traded/sold between participants.

#42 4 years ago

TPF 2016 Pre-Registration is OPEN! Tourney players: Get your Wizards entry now! Only 200 available!

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/were-open/

#43 4 years ago

I'm signed up, looking forward to it.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from dbellAZ:

Sounds great. I suggest making sure the 30 game limit is built right into the software - record every game. Don't rely only on tickets, which can easily be traded/sold between participants.

i think this will be the key to whether or not this new format works.
    first let me say i am extremely excited about this format change. most of the problems TPF encountered last year could be boiled down to there simply being too many people, playing too many games over the course of too long. this eliminates alot of that congestion. i get that it isnt as inviting to the lower level players, but this tournament only happens once a year, i completely understand focusing on the more serious players. its 60 bucks to enter, and once youve entered, youre in it for the long haul. this gets rid of all those people who wanted to only play one bank, or only wanted to get their feet wet by playing a game or two, these types of people may be the bread and butter of social play, but this is a competition and theyre really only taking up machines ( i must admit i am terribly guilty of this during last years tourney).

the tickets need to be done away with entirely. you get what you pay for and no more, no less. last year i gave away about five tickets, and was the recipient of about six or seven, in addition to finding a few on the ground. if this type of thing were allowed to go on, it would completely undermine the new format.

thanks in advance, and heres hoping the new format will be as badass as it sounds!!!

#45 4 years ago

yeah, that's what my thinking was too. if I was a lock for the finals after 25 attempts, I'd feel selfish to keep playing if a buddy of mine was on the bubble, and I'd probably give him a few tickets if it were allowed. But that's not fair to those that don't have the option of getting a few more attempts. And of course if you allow ticket swaps at all, someone will grossly abuse it -- "my daughter only wanted to play that one EM, so I'm using the other 59 tickets for myself...". Might be good to get a ruling on this right away - is ticket swapping going to be completely prohibited (preferably by software, not just asking nicely)? If not, people might be tempted to buy an extra entry for less interested family members just to have the insurance.

#46 4 years ago

Maybe when your registered you have a id # & badge. I take it you need the minimum 12 individual games, & then can better yourself if time allows up to the maximum 30 plays. I hated the old way of buying tickets, & waiting a long time to play. So I'm in for trying again, ranked 5634th. I like the $60 one time fee.

#47 4 years ago

Okay, I see that the official rules (now?) say it's 30 plays max per person, with no mention of tickets at all. That seems pretty clear.

#48 4 years ago

Looks like about 44 have signed up thus far for the TPF-2016 Texas Wizards Tournament.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from dbellAZ:

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. I agree. While the software details aren't finalized yet, solutions being considered will do just that: keep track of how many tickets (games left that you can play), and provide that information to you via the website.

The system will be robust and not allow entries to be exchanged between players.

Quoted from stainedundies:

i get that it isnt as inviting to the lower level players

Thanks for the feedback. But I disagree that the format isn't as inviting to lower level players.
    1) More than just eliminating congestion, it's a LOT less confusing to players (regardless of skill). And I'm guessing that lower level players are more prone to not trying a format that they have difficulty understanding. Vs usual tourney players who are going to compete even if the format is complex. Simpler format should = more attractive to lower level players.

2) See prior comments in this thread from IFPA/Josh: "This exact format has been tried at the 2014 Fraser Valley Flipout with great success. Over 150 players competed, and while 18 players were ranked in the WPPR top 500 in that field, only 12 of those players actually qualified for the finals of the event.
    Those results can be found here:
    http://www.ifpapinball.com/view_tournament.php?t=7332#results "

Further, this format is used extensively in European tourneys with great success. And while I don't have all their tourney result links handy, the general concept is: the more you limit the entries in qualifying, the greater chance that that luck trumps greater skill. For instance, I wouldn't give myself very good odds of beating the likes of Jorian (current world #1) and Elwin (current #2) in a best of 7 match. But if our match-up is limited to just one game, my odds of winning (although still not great) increase dramatically.

3) Hopefully the Novice finals will provide some incentive for lower level players to give it a shot and compete.

4) If in fact, as you stated, lower level players decide that they don't like the format, they can still try their hand at one of the single-day high score competitions.

Thanks again for the feedback.
    Looking forward to a great TPF2016 and great TPF2016 tournaments!
    (which will also include a women's tourney, kids' tourney, and parent-child tourney)

#50 4 years ago

Registered for the event, and tournament entry done.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 10.95
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    Apparel - Unisex
    ArcadeMade
    $ 49.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Gweem's Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 95.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Rods Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 119.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside