Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Patofnaud
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Knew where I could get one and tried to hold out but said the heck with it. Still have one on order, but this'll hold me over. Plus the other machine is going to my rents place, mom loves wizard of oz, so I may just keep this one here. Can't wait to dive in!

Couple of questions I didn't see addressed. Where do you get a shaker for this? Who sells them and what's the price? Also, when you update code, does it wipe settings and high scores like all other machines? Where do you download updates from?

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Holy crap how isn't it falling out of the truck?!?!!?

#3 10 years ago

Do you live in Australia?

#4 10 years ago

Magna-save set on high?

And your UP arrows are pointing wrong.

#5 10 years ago

Australian Magician?

CONGRATS!!!

#6 10 years ago

Get that baby inside and set to play!!!!!! Can't wait for a chance to play Woz.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from BriGuy5:

Knew where I could get one and tried to hold out but said the heck with it. Still have one on order, but this'll hold me over. Plus the other machine is going to my rents place, mom loves wizard of oz, so I may just keep this one here. Can't wait to dive in!
    Couple of questions I didn't see addressed. Where do you get a shaker for this? Who sells them and what's the price? Also, when you update code, does it wipe settings and high scores like all other machines? Where do you download updates from?

Depends on the type of update Brian. A delta keeps settings. A full wipes settings.

http://support.jerseyjackpinball.com/downloads/woz/

#8 10 years ago

Cool thanks Alex. I'm sure the website would've been in the paperwork when I open it, just thought of that now.

Unfortunately I gotta wait a few hours to unload and set up, but will be looking forward to it.

#9 10 years ago

Congrats! Gotta love the "Made in USA" writing showing!

#10 10 years ago

So how do I get a shaker?

This game is really something special. Even with current code I feel like I haven't even scratched the surface.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from BriGuy5:

So how do I get a shaker?

Order one from JJP.

LTG : )

#12 10 years ago

Is that the only way? Saw it was 225, any other way to get one cheaper?

#13 10 years ago

Congrats on the WOZ!!!

#14 10 years ago

Joe @ pinballstar has them too.

#15 10 years ago

So you willing to buy a game that you already have on order, but then are too cheap for the shaker?

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

So you willing to buy a game that you already have on order, but then are too cheap for the shaker?

Yes.

Actually before I spend the money I like to research all avenues of where to buy the product and get the best deal possible. So not too cheap for the shaker because I want one regardless, just looking for the best deal.

#17 10 years ago

Congrats on Woz. It is a great game. Hope to pick one up someday.

#18 10 years ago

Hmm I lost my sound. No sound thru the system or headphones. Volume turned up, factory reset did nothing. Any ideas? Just turned it on to play a game and there's no sound. Had sound this morning.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Embarrassing how long it took me to get this

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from TurboBengal:

I still didn't get it, unless you guys see the pic upside down? Right side up on my screen.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from BriGuy5:

I still didn't get it

You posted the pictures upside down...hence the first 4 posts.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from TurboBengal:

Everybody has an off day.

We need to get a different WoZ game topic link. Only WoZLE

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from BriGuy5:

I still didn't get it, unless you guys see the pic upside down? Right side up on my screen.

it's upside down. Bizarre that its not consistent.

Just out of curiosity, what browser are you using? I'm on Chrome

#24 10 years ago

Safari on both iPhone and iPad. I uploaded from my iPhone so that's prob why but usually it's consistent throughout.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

That's what I was thinking too .

#26 10 years ago

You guys have the wrong priorities. I wanted to know how I could drive like that : )

#27 10 years ago

Thanks Lloyd for the quick response. The ticket system is a great idea. Lloyd says its a bug in 1.14. Suggested I turn off the game wait 10 secs then turn back on. Embarrassing everything is back to normal. Thanks Lloyd!

#28 10 years ago

Another question. The game looked pretty used out of the box. Also set on free play out of the box. Is this just from factory testing? I mean used to the point where the playfield had ball lines, swirl marks throughout when I first unboxed it. Mylar doesn't look freshly new where all the ball drops are. Also ball trails going down inlanes, seemed excessive for just testing.

#29 10 years ago

I know it could be reset, but did you check game audits?

#30 10 years ago

I did. There were 5 single player games. Nothing else looked abnormal in the audits.

#31 10 years ago

Why does everyone always make Aussie jokes when pictures are wrong.......

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

Why does everyone always make Aussie jokes when pictures are wrong.......

Cause it's hilarious. By the way is the water really from right to left when you flush ? Cause of the hemispheres ? And if so, does that Simpsons machine to make it flush just like home for North Americans does exist ?

I'm only kidding . I guess each part of the globe has it's fascination. Don't start with Québec Canada

#33 10 years ago

When people do not like you is when they don't kid with you......

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-toy-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.