Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ED5A1EA9-B28C-43EA-925E-64BE3F3BA896 (resized).jpeg
169639638_3715727305219331_2211159774181500924_n (resized).jpg
unnamed (resized).jpg
smoking (resized).jpg
5C769412-FDF1-483D-BCEB-1F3F05BA565F (resized).jpeg
#1 2 years ago

No people speak about new generation luxury topper?
Elite version 2500 usd
Fog and more features for new idea regarding topper or for crazy people as me?

M

#2 2 years ago
5C769412-FDF1-483D-BCEB-1F3F05BA565F (resized).jpeg5C769412-FDF1-483D-BCEB-1F3F05BA565F (resized).jpeg
#3 2 years ago

... um ... that's a TON of $$$$

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

... um ... that's a TON of $$$$

I found this pretty easy to pass on.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I found this pretty easy to pass on.

Not going to argue with that

#6 2 years ago

Elite version is sold out from pre order. 25 pieces

#7 2 years ago

Jeez

#8 2 years ago

Elite version of what??

#9 2 years ago

So far, this makes no sense!! Maybe if you tried it in English!!???

#10 2 years ago

Not gonna lie smoking ARK does sound cool though

#11 2 years ago

So....what does it actually look like?

I really don't understand the pricing for toppers. The last game I bought cost less than these (and Stern's) toppers...just saying.

#12 2 years ago

Ha...if you guys have to ask, then you're not Elite Pinball Topper material.

#13 2 years ago

I saw this in the TWIP thread.

smoking (resized).jpgsmoking (resized).jpg
#14 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha...if you guys have to ask, then you're not Elite Pinball Topper material.

#15 2 years ago

"Exclusive Numbers Matching 'Arc of the Covenant' Crate".

The box it comes in. Aye carumba!

#16 2 years ago

Hmmmm.....looks cool, but its not worth $2K+ (at least to me)

#17 2 years ago

Elite topper….or a another row of EMs in my living room…

#18 2 years ago

Yeah 2K is enough to melt my face

#19 2 years ago

Elite version is gold plated but sure it’s price is crazy.
I hope I will obtain more features but image posted doesn’t confirm my expectations

#20 2 years ago

Is a piece of the real tablets inside the ark?

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Ghiandalf:

Elite version is gold plated but sure it’s price is crazy.
I hope I will obtain more features but image posted doesn’t confirm my expectations

Nice work bud.

#22 2 years ago

Forgetting the price discussion, this is really over the top and well done! Would love to see the Elite in action. When do you plan on posting video?

#23 2 years ago

FFS, link the game, and include it in your description. One of the most vague thread titles ever, no link to game, and a freggin chart with a HAT.

If you're going to charge $2K for homebrew toppers, at least try a bit with your post.

#24 2 years ago

I think they make really creative stuff...I was on their pre buy list and got access to purchase first. The reason I didn't transact was the lack of information. I didn't want to pony up $ site unseen. Not sure I understand this strategy although they apparently sold 25 $2K+ toppers in less than 24 hours so what do I know.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I think they make really creative stuff...I was on their pre buy list and got access to purchase first. The reason I didn't transact was the lack of information. I didn't want to pony up $ site unseen. Not sure I understand this strategy although they apparently sold 25 $2K+ toppers in less than 24 hours so what do I know.

Seems like they sold thru distributors? Video in action here: (well I guess not actually in action...)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/113#post-6334943

#26 2 years ago

More money than sense.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Seems like they sold thru distributors? Video in action here: (well I guess not actually in action...)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-show-straight-down-the-middle-a-pinball-show/page/113#post-6334943

yea I saw that along with the SDTM video....its a very nice topper, but like I said buying it without photos/video is a tall ask in my book especially since it was non refundable and they wanted 100% of the money upfront.

#29 2 years ago

Yeah for $2500 that thing better open up and suck me off right Levi? Maybe there are 2k in gold coins in the ark. I could buy 5 EMs for the cost of this! etc...

#30 2 years ago

It better have a goddamn fog machine in it too!!!! Oh, wait. Carry on.

#31 2 years ago

beats the hell out of paying the same price for an elvira topper in the secondary market

#32 2 years ago

For $2,200, it should open and then the fog comes out of it..why does the fog come on when its not open...kinda strange to me!

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

More money than sense.

More money than sense indeed! A fog machine in close proximity to a pin? Does anyone ever think about the real-world implications of all this extraneous "clever" shit?!?

In fairly short order, the fog (consisting of glycols and/or glycerin + water) will condense on every glass surface in the room and leave a film on your pinballs and video games - it smudges like hell and is a bit of a pain to clean, and you will not be able to simply ignore it. (We learned this lesson the hard way one year when we decked out the game room in a haunted house motif for a party - NEVER AGAIN!)

Granted, from the pic it looks like the topper emits a lot less than a full-blown fog generator, but it will still almost certainly make a mess on nearby glass surfaces (and I don't even want to contemplate the potential misery of cleaning up when it inevitably starts to leak sticky fog juice all over the game).

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

More money than sense indeed! A fog machine in close proximity to a pin? Does anyone ever think about the real-world implications of all this extraneous "clever" shit?!?
In fairly short order, the fog (consisting of glycols and/or glycerin + water) will condense on every glass surface in the room and leave a film on your pinballs and video games - it smudges like hell and is a bit of a pain to clean, and you will not be able to simply ignore it. (We learned this lesson the hard way one year when we decked out the game room in a haunted house motif for a party - NEVER AGAIN!)
Granted, from the pic it looks like the topper emits a lot less than a full-blown fog generator, but it will still almost certainly make a mess on nearby glass surfaces (and I don't even want to contemplate the potential misery of cleaning up when it inevitably starts to leak sticky fog juice all over the game).

The instructions the SDTM guys read stated to use only the specific fluid described. Not sure what that means but a fluid leak would be bad for a pin no doubt. They have a non-fog device topper as well. Maybe the elite ones are just to get attention to the unlimited non-elite ones somehow. The instructions as read also had disclaimers to not run the topper in pin attract mode and let it just keep blowing mist for long periods of time.

#35 2 years ago

They should do a Mandalorian topper.

#36 2 years ago

The standard model isn’t much more than a Stern topper and I suspect the craftsmanship blows a Stern topper out of the water. The Elite is crazy $$$$ (stern 2nd hand topper money), but the standard and deluxe with the price of things these days doesn’t seem horrible considering how bad ass these look.

#37 2 years ago

Can’t begrudge these guys swinging for the fences the way people bite at this stuff.
Fog…

#38 2 years ago

Okay, this is indeed awesome! Here is the video review by SDTM:

#39 2 years ago

Fog machine….. for that kind of money it better have real spirits inside ready to melt Nazi faces.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

does it move ?
DOES IT MOVE?!

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg
#41 2 years ago

Feel like I really cheaped out on my topper. Though these are custom made Pop figures were made by a group of children with special needs. One of a kind.

169639638_3715727305219331_2211159774181500924_n (resized).jpg169639638_3715727305219331_2211159774181500924_n (resized).jpg
1 month later
#42 2 years ago

This topper is a top quality item. Finished installing my deluxe and it looks totally epic

ED5A1EA9-B28C-43EA-925E-64BE3F3BA896 (resized).jpegED5A1EA9-B28C-43EA-925E-64BE3F3BA896 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-topper-from-elite-pinball-topper?hl=ghiandalf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.