Forum Topic

Forum » Off topic » Off-topic bar » New tool I got today - Lectro Truck

New tool I got today - Lectro Truck

No one calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By absocountry2

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Whridlsoncestood

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

#1 3 years ago

I won this at the Borough surplus auction today. It is the 1,500 lb capacity. It has a new battery but the battery runs dead in about 3 minutes. It might need brushes or something but for $167 out the door after fees I could not pass it up. It will help me get my pins in and out of my basement.

Edit: having problems uploading from my phone. Will add picture in the house.

#2 3 years ago

The pic should be here now.

Lectro_truck.JPGLectro_truck.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

#3 3 years ago

I used it to move a Hydro Thunder once, thing is scary as hell!

#4 3 years ago

They ALL are PRACTICE. Before I found my super nice Escalera I had a beater. The Escalera guys are super nice and it would have cost about $400 plus shipping to get it basically rebuilt brand new.

Since you got it for almost nothing, if it's in your budget you might want to give the Lectrotruck guys a call and see if they'll completely refurb it for you. If you can fix it up yourself great, I do think it's important to know it's safe.

turbo20lbs said:

I used it to move a Hydro Thunder once, thing is scary as hell!

#5 3 years ago

I've used that one before and it can haul anything up and down stairs for you. It's a beast! Storing that takes up the space of a whole pIn practically.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.