Edit this
New To The Haunted House Business

Thursday June 16th 2016

just bought a 'haunted house" had it moved.. worked at the new location for a brief time. when i turn it on , the scores all light, actually the whole head board,but that's it. the ground wire wasn't connected so i connected it the score displays kind of strobe? they are lit but kind of look like they are moving from left to right. again that is all-it does. sound just buzzes when turned up loud, no flippers the credit says 11 and so does the match number .It worked before i had it moved ,worked after it was reset up .after the mover left ,I opened it up and started cleaning it,VERY CAREFULLY the two lights on the one board are both lit .first pinball machine Ive owned,kind of getting of to a bad start. PS Ikind of looked at most of the fuses and they looked ok, I used to be an electrician but this stuff is all new to me((kinda like a dog looking at a vacuum cleaner. anyway any help or thoughts would be appreciated thanks for your time and expertise .

Most likely things came loose in the move. I'd be going over connectors first.

Pinwiki might have some help : http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gottlieb_System_80

And I'd pull fuses and check with a meter.

LTG : )

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside