You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 5.43.13 PM.png
DSC09941-2.jpg
DSC09932-2.jpg
DSC09635-2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Blewitonpinball:

I was recently given a 1968 Gottlieb Funland machine for the price of "You can have it if you get it out of my basement" Just had to evict the start of an old mouse nest. Luckily no wires are chewed on,only a few playing field parts have some damage. Only a little damage done to the hard to replace parts, rubbers need replaced anyway.
With the help of people like you on the net I cleaned a few contacts and got most of it working the day after it came home. Had to disconnect one pop bumper coil that is shorted to play it. Will soon be ordering parts to fix it and rebuild all 3.
I am amazed that these things have so many sets of contacts and so many electromagnets, yet they work.
Thanks for having me.

DSC09635-2.jpg 241 KB

Congrats on your 1st game. Didn't take you long to get it going. If you need parts or anything or want to play a game or two I'm about 30 minutes away in Trivoli. Order your parts from Pinball Resource in NY if you don't already know - they're the best for Gottlieb em's.

#17 9 years ago

pinballninja is well worth the $20 especially since Clay (cfh above) is making pinrepair.com/ems free to us along with offering the ninja. It's kind of a way to pay him back a little but get all that good ninja info. in the process. Thanks again Clay!

3 months later
#35 9 years ago

Electronics merit badge for the Boy Scouts!

Bet everyone had fun playing it.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from coop:

What's up with PinballNinja.com? Is this what I'm supposed to see?

Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 5.43.1... 67 KB

Yes, that's what you see. You have to log in to view the Ninja site and if you donate to Clays site he will set you up with a user name & password to log in. Use his e-mail for donations: [email protected]

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
Various other swag

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hoov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-to-the-forum-and-pinball-repair?tu=hoov and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.