Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Indypin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Beer2.gif
    #1 9 years ago

Hi all, love this site and anything pinball! This place is wealth of information to a newbie like me. Bought my first machine back in 2007 (Hurricane) and just bought my second a couple of weeks ago (Firepower) Would love to hear from local Pinsiders to shoot the breeze and play pinball. I live near Frederick Md. Also looking to add to my small collection so if you have anything for sale I might be interested in check my wishlist.

#2 9 years ago

Welcome! Certainly not local to you but I think there are a bunch of pinsiders who are. Congrats on the new insanity.

#3 9 years ago

Welcome.

#4 9 years ago

Welcome my friend. Glad you joined the fun and the game we love. Pinball !

LTG : )™

#5 9 years ago

Not near you but welcome. Pinside is awesome. I was a lurker for awhile but being a poster has been easy, the people here are great for everything pin related!

#6 9 years ago

Welcome newb!

Quite a few great pinsiders in MD. Glad to see another one.

#7 9 years ago

Welcome!

Beer2.gifBeer2.gif
    #9 9 years ago

Welcome. I live near you. Not really selling now, but have a nice Demolition Man I may part with in January.

#10 9 years ago

Time for game #3. Merry Christmas to yourself.

#11 9 years ago

Yes the Firepower was a Christmas gift to myself and the family Yeppers I'm hooked!

#12 9 years ago

Welcome Poncho. If you love talking, watching, modding, waiting, complaining, anticipating, playing anything pinball, then you came to the right place.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-to-pinside-15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.