(Topic ID: 202251)

Which Jersey Jack Machine Would You Buy if You Were Me?

By SwimLaw

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by zaphX
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Which Jersey Jack Machine Would You Buy If You Were Me?”

• The Wizard of Oz 37 votes
    22%
  • The Hobbit 13 votes
    8%
  • Dialed In 75 votes
    44%
  • Wait for Pirates of the Caribbean 44 votes
    26%

(169 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

u93pv4yfldty (resized).jpg
IMG_7266 (resized).PNG
MD (resized).jpg
hobbit (resized).JPG
IMG_20170716_155053850 (resized).jpg

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 1 year ago

Dialed in. Great shooter. Features offered that are not on any other machine. Great package if you have kids are family at your home.

#102 1 year ago

WOZ because Dialed In is going to be too hard and frustrating for less experienced players DI is really challenging and better for more advanced players. Woz will have longer ball times and keep kids more interested in continuing to play it.
We don't know how POTC will play yet till released

#103 1 year ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

WOZ because Dialed In is going to be too hard and frustrating for less experienced players DI is really challenging and better for more advanced players. Woz will have longer ball times and keep kids more interested in continuing to play it.
We don't know how POTC will play yet till released

For sims, yes, but the rest of the game isn’t bad at all. Pat always designs easy shots in his games. Left ramp is realy easy. Theatre is really easy. Right ramp is moderate. Phone scoop is moderate. Left loop is moderate. SIM card is so hard you might smash the glass.

4 months later
#104 10 months ago

Any changed thoughts now that JJP POTC has been out for a bit?

#105 10 months ago

I have had the chance to play all 4, and I have dumped so much money into JJPOTC that I play on location every weekend. It is a very fun and extremely deep game. The Black Pearl is a blast. There are no actors in the movie clips, but this is by far my favorite JJP themed game.

Dialed In is great as well. It is not a licensed game so probably doesn’t earn as well if routed, but would be very fun in a home environment.

Really you can’t go wrong with any of these, but I believe JJPOTC being Eric Meunier’s first machine will be an all time classic.

3 months later
#106 6 months ago

Would be interested to hear updates now that POTC is in the wild.

#107 6 months ago

DI and POTC are both so good. If I had to choose, I'd pick both.

#108 6 months ago

DI is most fun....I have had them all but hobbit..pirates is cool....but over all packed playfield and fun factor DI wins

#109 6 months ago

Iron Maiden, oh wait.

#110 6 months ago

PinballSTAR still has some POTC LEs left available to sell. Won’t be around long.

We know factory is sold out and hearing many other distributors are as well. We have LEs and a small number of SEs still left.

Contact Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.

#111 6 months ago

Everybody’s thinkin’ it, I’m just sayin’ it...PIRATES.

#112 6 months ago

Hopefully OP's decided by now, he was asking in 2017, and has apparently since quit Pinside!

#113 6 months ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hopefully OP's decided by now, he was asking in 2017, and has apparently since quit Pinside!

Haha, whoops

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 21.00
$ 8,000.00
$ 189.00
There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside