Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by arcyallen
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 months ago

Hey guys, new here and just got my first pin and it’s a Metallica LED Pro. I absolutely love the game but after I updated it to v1.8 I seem to struggle to carry a higher score and to keep the ball flowing. I’m just looking for some game play tips and was also curious about maybe adjusting some settings but not sure about that just yet. The other thing I’ve noticed is the ball sometimes does not fire cleanly out of the shooter lane when using the plunger but it seems to be pretty consistent when the auto fire shoots it. Thanks in advance for any help and tips!!

#2 6 months ago

Scoring has been balanced on most MET updates. That's probably part of it. If auto launcher is shooting straight, then I'd check to see if the rubber tip is damaged on the shooter rod. Can also rotate the shooter rod in the housing to see if it's bent or the bushing is worn.

#3 6 months ago

titanpenguin thanks, the rod and rubber tip make sense because it does seem like if it’s rotated it helps. I’ll try a tip first and if that doesn’t work I’ll do a new rod and bushing

#4 6 months ago

A trick i've heard is to use slow motion video on your cell phone if you have it, to see the ball leave the plunger/shooter lane.

Umm this is old but

try that, or even just focus on 1 mode/multiball per game and only try to shoot for that. Once you learn shots and control, it should start coming together. I'm not good about how pf scoring etc work in MET but I love trying to get all the multiballs going.

#5 6 months ago

All aboot Crank it Up modes.
Hit some of the main shots so you're scoring multiple items per shot. Then starta. MB to collect a bunch to open up Crwnk it Up.
Learn how to grab and trap a ball.
Learn to Backhand the inline drops.
Once you get all that you can tomorrow into Doubling+ your Crank it Up modes where the big points come from.
Also learn add a ball rules

#6 6 months ago

I find my games (and scores) are very hot or cold. Many games I'll score 5-10M, and then somehow a 150M game occurs. Just keep playing, you'll get a feel for it.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside