(Topic ID: 137509)

New to Pinball... I'm in love... Now I want one!

By S2005

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 128 posts
  • 73 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by saford
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

patience.gif
20150528_200350.jpg
20150805_194933.jpg
20150720_183646.jpg
20150601_205506.jpg
20150613_202249.jpg
There are 128 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 8 years ago

$2,000 without a doubt Whirlwind WW or Earthshaker ES. Done and Done

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

$2,000 without a doubt Whirlwind WW or Earthshaker ES. Done and Done

Came to say this.

#53 8 years ago

Just make sure you know where you can put more

I got the bug bad I'm picking up 2 Pins and 2 Bowlers today

#54 8 years ago

As mentioned before and what I have done myself is make sure you grab a Pin from someone on the board. I even got someone who knows pins look at it because I am new to the game myself. Good piece of mind. Sort of like getting a vehicle inspected before buying it.

#55 8 years ago

Welcome to the hobby! My only suggestion would be to take your time & research which title you want to buy first. It can be overwhelming since there are so many titles & different types of gameplay available. Try heading over to the PAPA website & checking out all the tutorial/gameplay videos. It's a huge resource of information that can help you determine what type of gameplay interests you.

http://papa.org/learning-center/video-resources/tutorial-videos/

Many pinsiders have a love affair with their first machine & hold onto it forever. Make it count!

#57 8 years ago

Thank you everyone!!!

I'm looking at a local pair for just about my price range... It's a Blackout and a Wipe Out. He sent me some pictures.

And he also said:

"On the Blackout: I tore the playfield completely down automotive clear coated and reassembled. Some touch up. Rebuilt driver board. Beautiful game imo."

"On the Wipeout: Really fun game! Missing a small plastic but you don't really notice when Playing. I've been meaning to make one. Trying g to find pics I may néed to take more..."

20150528_200350.jpg20150528_200350.jpg
20150601_205506.jpg20150601_205506.jpg
20150601_205506.jpg20150601_205506.jpg
20150720_183646.jpg20150720_183646.jpg
20150805_194933.jpg20150805_194933.jpg

20150613_202249.jpg20150613_202249.jpg

#58 8 years ago

It's funny how every new person has a $2,000 budget for the first one. Like, everyone.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

It's funny how every new person has a $2,000 budget for the first one. Like, everyone.

Also funny how everyone advises patience and most of us buy pretty quickly anyway.
That $2K just screams to be spent.

OP: Welcome to the hobby. The people are amazing!

#60 8 years ago

SST was a great suggestion

#61 8 years ago

Welcome

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from S2005:

Thank you everyone!!!
I'm looking at a local pair for just about my price range... It's a Blackout and a Wipe Out. He sent me some pictures.
And he also said:
"On the Blackout: I tore the playfield completely down automotive clear coated and reassembled. Some touch up. Rebuilt driver board. Beautiful game imo."
"On the Wipeout: Really fun game! Missing a small plastic but you don't really notice when Playing. I've been meaning to make one. Trying g to find pics I may néed to take more..."
20150528_200350.jpg
20150601_205506.jpg
20150601_205506.jpg
20150720_183646.jpg
20150805_194933.jpg

20150613_202249.jpg

I've had both of these games.

Blackout is a cool time capsule with great sound and looks, and it looks like the seller did nice work. But it's a really easy game once you get the hang of it, and there's not much to it. No multiball either. It's missing the staying power of similar games like Firepower and Flash.

Wipe Out is a fun Premier title that like all of them isn't quite up to the Bally/Williams standards of the time. I certainly wouldn't spend $2,000 on one but if it's closer to $1,000 that's a fair price and you'll be able to sell it for what you bought it for when you want to move on in a couple months. It's got multiball and some fun shots, and the "ski lift" is a neat, simple "toy." Wipe Out is also likely to be very reliable as the Gottleib System 3 games are...can't really say the same for Blackout - those boards and connectors can cause trouble as they are very old. No idea if the guy has done all the work needed to bulletproof that game.

Of those two Wipe Out is probably more what you are looking for since you like modern DMD-style games. Local is a BIG plus.

#63 8 years ago

I think these are some of the best pins in and around your price range:

Johnny Mnemonic
Whirlwind
Getaway
Judge Dredd
Fish Tales
World Cup Soccer
Jurassic Park
Frankenstein
Terminator 2

You could skew older, but for your first pin I recommend getting something from the DMD era. Most find this era to be more fun, with more gadgets, better sound, deeper code, video modes, etc.

Happy hunting!

#64 8 years ago

I love World Cup Soccer and tried like heck to find one before buying ST new. I still want one, great game.

#65 8 years ago

As many already adviced : Don't loan for toys, never!

Judge Dredd is a very nice game for under 2k
I read you love Star Trek, think you like fast-flow games, consider F-14 for some high speed action

Welcome to the addiction, I bet within 3 months you own 2
You have been warned

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from jhanley:

You can subscribe to" Pinball Arcade" and try all kinds of machines to see what you like online.

Do this...if you have a Playstation etc. you can do it on there...fully licensed versions of classic pinball machines. Still not exactly the same as playing the real thing(some I like on PS4 I don't like in real life), but good way to check a bunch out.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Do this...if you have a Playstation etc. you can do it on there...fully licensed versions of classic pinball machines. Still not exactly the same as playing the real thing(some I like on PS4 I don't like in real life), but good way to check a bunch out.

I think that this is probably the best idea (coupled with continuing to save), and I'll explain why.

I think that the "you'll own two within three months" phenomena is probably as pervasive as it is because we're trying to satisfy that initial "want" as quickly as possible--and we convince ourselves that any ol' machine within our price range will do. Only to find that that machine that we ran out and bought quickly is not the machine that we fell in love with (in this case the OP fell in love with Stern's Star Trek)

Chances are--he'll still buy that Stern Star Trek shortly after the initial newness of that impulse buy wears off. My advice would be to continue to save until you are able to afford that machine that caused you to fall in love. Why? Because you won't be able to avoid comparing Blackout or Wipe Out to it, which will only leave you disappointed. Consider waiting a bit longer to save up for that pin that you know for sure that you will love, because you might find yourself with buyers remorse if you don't.

#68 8 years ago

^^^^ Good advice!!

#69 8 years ago

I'll third the SST recommendations.....great "bang for your buck" pin. It's got a lot going on and some cool features for the price. Sounds like it might be up your alley theme wise as well.

I'm assuming you meant 2k for Wipeout and Blackout together?

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:

My advice would be to continue to save until you are able to afford that machine that caused you to fall in love.

In my opinion, this depends on how long it will take to save the money for the "love" pin. If it's going to take a year, I'd go ahead and buy what I could afford now, play it for a year, then sell it once I had the additional money to buy the "love" pin. You can't play a stack of 100's.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:

I think that this is probably the best idea (coupled with continuing to save), and I'll explain why.
I think that the "you'll own two within three months" phenomena is probably as pervasive as it is because we're trying to satisfy that initial "want" as quickly as possible--and we convince ourselves that any ol' machine within our price range will do. Only to find that that machine that we ran out and bought quickly is not the machine that we fell in love with (in this case the OP fell in love with Stern's Star Trek)
Chances are--he'll still buy that Stern Star Trek shortly after the initial newness of that impulse buy wears off. My advice would be to continue to save until you are able to afford that machine that caused you to fall in love. Why? Because you won't be able to avoid comparing Blackout or Wipe Out to it, which will only leave you disappointed. Consider waiting a bit longer to save up for that pin that you know for sure that you will love, because you might find yourself with buyers remorse if you don't.

This is terrible advice.

He should buy a game - NOW - that is within his budget and he thinks looks like fun. That way he can do exactly what he wants - own a pinball machine, now. Why should he save for months or years for a $5000 game? That's a terrible way to get into the hobby.

15 years ago, I "wanted" an Addams Family. I settled for a $400 EM. I loved it. There's plenty of time on down the road to get that "dream game," which he may or may not still want at that time. You can spend $400 or you can spend $4000 - either way there's absolutely no guarantee that you won't get sick of the game, regardless of title.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

either way there's absolutely no guarantee that you won't get sick of the game, regardless of title.

I don't disagree with this, he may in fact find out after playing Star Trek for a while that he wants to sell it to purchase something different. That's certainly a possibility. I think that it's an even greater possibility that he purchases something within his immediate budget, and is left wanting more because he keeps comparing it to his first love, particularly since he said that he could save and have the funds that he needed in a couple months.

#73 8 years ago

Thanks again everyone for the replies!

I love that you guys explore both sides of an option!

I've been playing Pinball arcade on my phone and tablet, and I love a few pins. I enjoyed the Harley Davidson, Starship Troopers, Elvira, Bride of Pinbot just to name a few...

* Yes, it was $2150 for both wipeout, and blackout together.

I could probably afford the Stern Star Trek around February if I saved until then... I'm going to go to the freeplay Florida (In Pensacola) in November. So it's in Orlando... probably not going to get to make that trip

I could technically afford the Stern Star Trek right now, I just don't want to take that large of a chunk out of my bank account. That's why I was going to finance it. A) It would build credit, and B) I could pay for it slowly instead of one huge chunk...

I've got the cash to cover the loan in case of an emergency... and good insurance

#74 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

You tube is a good place to watch some games in action. It helped me to decide on buying/not buying based on what I saw especially of the games I could never get a chance to play in person.

Welcome to the craziness! Great hobby. Frustrating at times, but so many good times. I agree on the Youtube comment. I watched so many videos of pinballs in action, gamerooms, thoughts, opinions, mods, etc. So many memories. BTW, a shout out to Chris Bucci who helped with my addiction. Check out his vids on Youtube. Also, a special shout out to the guys who is doing videos now. It feeds the addiction, but it sure helps on your decisions. Make a list and then check out the vids. Check here and pinball database on thoughts and opinions. Good luck and welcome aboard.

#75 8 years ago

Considering how much you seemed to like the way ST plays, for 2k I would highly recommend getting a T2.They are both designed by Steve Ritchie and their respective shot layouts are very similar.

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from pepermintswirl:

Considering how much you seemed to like the way ST plays, for 2k I would highly recommend getting a T2.They are both designed by Steve Ritchie and their respective shot layouts are very similar.

T2 would get old quickly as an only pin though. T3 is a similar price and has a bit more depth, so it would last a while longer. Probably enough time for the OP to build up some more money, then sell the T3 and get a Star Trek.

Also other games I recommend would be Jack-bot, Dirty Harry, The Shadow, and BSD. Finding a BSD or Shadow for $2k would be a bit of a challenge these days, but I think either of those games would be worth bumping the budget up to $2.5k for.

#77 8 years ago

Another good option with that same Steve Ritchie magic is The Getaway (HSII). Probably a little over 2k these days but he should get his money back out of it when it comes time to sell and upgrade to ST.

#78 8 years ago

Dude subscribe to tnt entertainments youtube channel. Watch as todd tuckey makes you fall in love with almost any game he shows. Great dude! And he goes in depth on all the games so you can pivk a title that is right for you. 2000 will get you a lot of pinball. Lots of great games to be hadin that price range.

#79 8 years ago

Mortgage your house and get an LE! Seriously, NEVER buy a toy with money you don't have or money that isn't disposable. That's the best advice you'll get from here...and it applies to everything you purchase.

For 2k, I'd get something like DM, JM, NF, JP, or maybe even a newer Stern like WPT or NASCAR. Play it for a while, learn to make minor repairs, and save up for the ST. When you sell the machine you bought you'll likely break even or close to it +/- a few. ST will likely be able to be found cheaper used at that point too. Then buy a nice HUO.

#80 8 years ago

Well, I could technically afford the Stern Star Trek right now, I just don't want to take that large of a chunk out of my bank account. That's why I was going to finance it. A) It would build credit, and B) I could pay for it slowly instead of one huge chunk...

Also, I've been searching... Craigslist, eBay, and the Market here... I feel like I'm in the desert...

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from DanTheGlassMan:

Dude subscribe to tnt entertainments youtube channel. Watch as todd tuckey makes you fall in love with almost any game he shows. Great dude! And he goes in depth on all the games so you can pivk a title that is right for you. 2000 will get you a lot of pinball. Lots of great games to be hadin that price range.

I'd second that, and add: "Use the Pin Map to try and find those games that you think you'll enjoy on location, and see if you really like them or not". I fell in love with the theme and video gameplay of several pins, only to be left indifferent after actually playing them on location. That aside, it sounds like you've found some games that you really enjoy. Now the real quest begins--finding that perfect balance of price, condition, and location/aka "I wish you were closer!". (I'm in the same boat as you man, saving, searching, and waiting--all the while playing on location when I can.)

#82 8 years ago

Theres also visual pinball to try out games on

#83 8 years ago

I have to agree with what many said. If you are concerned about the bank account then DO NOT buy a pinball machine. We all would rather have more money but if you truly would feel a significant blow to your account, do not buy it.

These things are really expensive toys. You need to have you foundation covered well before spending money on things like this. Many of the suggested pins for 2k or less makes MUCH more sense

....and for the love of god - don't take a loan out for one.

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from S2005:

Yes, it was $2150 for both wipeout, and blackout together.

First, +1 to not take out a loan for a pin. Bad bad BAD move.

Second, the pins you'd listed playing at other's houses don't play anything like Blackout or WipeOut. Other posts have already detailed how these two play.

But I like your thinking in getting two. I wish I would have gotten my 2nd one sooner, so that way I had a better chance of always having a working pin to play. You will inevitably have an issue on every pin you own that prevents you from playing it. And if you're like me, while I'm slowly getting better at fixing and maintaining my pins, I would much prefer playing them.

#85 8 years ago

Keep in mind if you get a popular lower priced game, it'll be easier to sell it and pick up your Star Trek. If you find a Whirlwind, someone is going to want that when you're ready to sell it. If you buy a Big Guns and Millionaire, you'll have to find another sucker who's only buying games because they're cheap, because no one goes out specifically looking for a Big Guns and Millionaire.

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from S2005:

...It would build credit

I doubt you'll see anyone advocating going into debt for a pin. That aside, there is such a thing as a good use of credit, particularly if you are trying to build your current credit. Assuming that you have the funds to pay it off, you could use this as an opportunity to build your credit as well (rather than just walking in with a stack of greenbacks). I rarely purchase anything with cash. I save up the money until I can afford it, I'll purchase it with my AMEX, and then pay off the balance in full during my next billing cycle. That way I get the purchase protection, the rewards dollars, and continue to build my credit worthiness.

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

T2 would get old quickly as an only pin though

The same would be true for any single pin collection.

Also, IMO T2 is a better game then T3 and usually a nice chunk of change cheaper. As a result, it seems easier to sell when it comes time for the OP to trade up to a ST.

#88 8 years ago

Fish tales... Of all the titles mentioned in your price range, this has to be the one.

SUUUUPPPERRRJACCKKKKPOT!!!!

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from S2005:

Well, I could technically afford the Stern Star Trek right now, I just don't want to take that large of a chunk out of my bank account. That's why I was going to finance it. A) It would build credit, and B) I could pay for it slowly instead of one huge chunk...
Also, I've been searching... Craigslist, eBay, and the Market here... I feel like I'm in the desert...

If you have the money and are already thinking about taking out a loan, you could take an interest free loan from yourself and pay it back as though it was from the bank. That way you are still slowly paying it off like you want, but you aren't paying any interest. Still not the best idea to steal from your rainy day fund, even temporarily, but if you are smart with your money and pay it off quickly it's also probably not that big of a deal.

#90 8 years ago

See, that's

Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:I doubt you'll see anyone advocating going into debt for a pin. That aside, there is such a thing as a good use of credit, particularly if you are trying to build your current credit. Assuming that you have the funds to pay it off, you could use this as an opportunity to build your credit as well (rather than just walking in with a stack of greenbacks). I rarely purchase anything with cash. I save up the money until I can afford it, I'll purchase it with my AMEX, and then pay off the balance in full during my next billing cycle. That way I get the purchase protection, the rewards dollars, and continue to build my credit worthiness.

That's exactly what I'm thinking...

I've got a reward card that I use in a very similar fashion... We actually put a significant down payment on our truck and I used the card to get the reward points, and paid it off immediately on the next billing cycle.

#91 8 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

If you have the money and are already thinking about taking out a loan, you could take an interest free loan from yourself and pay it back as though it was from the bank. That way you are still slowly paying it off like you want, but you aren't paying any interest. Still not the best idea to steal from your rainy day fund, even temporarily, but if you are smart with your money and pay it off quickly it's also probably not that big of a deal.

Is this a service that banks offer? I've never heard of an interest free loan... but I'd love to do something exactly like that (if it helps build credit further)

#92 8 years ago

If you are single... Just a heads up... You will end up getting rid of some furniture to fit more pins. This hobby is VERY addictive and you wont stop till you cant fit any more. For some, it gets sooo bad they get a storage unit and horde what they cant fit. lol

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from S2005:

Is this a service that banks offer? I've never heard of an interest free loan... but I'd love to do something exactly like that (if it helps build credit further)

He's saying to spend past what you're comfortable with, but "pay yourself" back monthly until your bank account is back to where you're comfortable with it. Interest free loans would be quite a thing.

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from S2005:

If you are ok with a loan. Just get a no interest credit card. Some are up to 2 years with no interest. But make sure you have it paid off before the no-interest promotion ends.

Or, if you already have a Citi® Diamond Preferred® card.

They offer 0% Interest for 1.3 years for 4% of the amount of each transaction.
So, you are looking at about a $100 fee, but you have over a year to pay it off without interest.

I have used this service about a dozen times, it is really great for emergency or hobby addiction when the seller only takes cash and you dont want to dip into your savings.

#95 8 years ago

I've held my tounge up to this point because I don't really know the folks on here. And I don't know how people here view the hobby along with finances. And I don't want to offend people either.

What I'm reading in this thread is really, really heading in a bad direction in terms of financial smarts. In my view, the OP is not in a position to drop a few grand on a toy based on what he's shared. I fully appreciate there are people making different amounts of money and we are all in a different place financially. My pin was a little less than two week's gross household income and I still spent six months getting my wife on board.

OP...please think carefully before you spend this much money on a toy.

#96 8 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I've held my tounge up to this point because I don't really know the folks on here. And I don't know how people here view the hobby along with finances. And I don't want to offend people either.
What I'm reading in this thread is really, really heading in a bad direction in terms of financial smarts. In my view, the OP is not in a position to drop a few grand on a toy based on what he's shared. I fully appreciate there are people making different amounts of money and we are all in a different place financially. My pin was a little less than two week's gross household income and I still spent six months getting my wife on board.

It's pretty unlikely I'm going to take out a loan. I'm pretty excited about being 100% debt free when we pay off our truck (Presently our only debt unless you count monthly bills [Power, Water, Trash, etc])

I've been saving a while now in a separate account for just such a toy. A few months ago, that toy was going to be a new motorcycle. I've owned a few and I miss them, but I just can't see myself on one now. A pinball machine would be a better decision I think. I don't have to insure it... I'm not going to fall off of it and die... It's not very likely someone won't be paying attention and hit me with their car while I'm on it...

We've got quite a bit more than 2000 saved, but I thought it would be a safe starting point, as a lot of the pins we were eyeballing were around that price range... honestly, we pulled that number out of the air... The 2000 was going to be the down payment on a motorcycle, with a 3 year loan to cover the rest in monthly payments. I guess my logic was that I was just getting a different toy.

I'm grateful for your advice. I sincerely am, and I'm probably not going to take out a loan for this toy, I was weighing my options though.

I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to do at this point, but I'm strongly leaning toward building my own virtual pin machine... They can be built for much less than $2000. I have a few "spare" computers laying around, and I'm pretty good at building stuff myself... I think that will scratch my itch until I can afford the Star Trek (Stern) and by then it might even drop in price!

In the mean time, I'll still have what I've saved so far, and if a Stargate becomes available, I'll jump on it!

#97 8 years ago

In my opinion, these are machines not toys.

Quoted from S2005:

I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to do at this point, but I'm strongly leaning toward building my own virtual pin machine... They can be built for much less than $2000.

I would not waste your money on a full size Virtual Pin. Has almost no chance of re-sale, so if you build one chances are you will be stuck with it forever. You could build a table top version. Just a monitor/frame & buttons/iPac then you just plug it into your home computer. "aka" portable and would cost you about $100 if you are handy. I liked my (3) monitor virtual cab when I built it, but after awhile you realize it is so fake and the unrealistic physics get boring. That said, I am about to chop-up and gut mine and make a portable controller like I mention above. My advice, save up, get the real thing and build a cheap table top version while you wait.

#98 8 years ago

I'm a few months in, so I can relate to what your're going through somewhat. I would take the "buying"advise or pin suggestions your are getting on pinside, try and find them on the Pinball map ( you may have to drive some distance)and play them again and again until you find the right one or the right deal.

I would not recommend a non working project(unless your extremely talented, patient and a quick learner). Anything where you can clean stuff up and bolt stuff on(working) may be a good starting point. NIB games can and will have some down side financially, the pro's in a good title at $4800 won't lose you a ton of money. Sometime the market changes and you may be looking at $3500-$4000 on a used pin in the event you need to sell right away. Something to keep in mind. I've been buying all of my games figuring I will lose 10-15% and if I come out any different it will be a good thing. Be patient, buy smart and play lots of machines before you buy(use the pinball map to find). When you are ready, come on here and ask the masses for advise and take someone that knows what they are doing with you to look when you are ready..Now if I could just follow this advise all the time for myself

When in doubt post questions on this forum. There is a lot of really good people here that have been doing this for a long time.

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I think these are some of the best pins in and around your price range:
Johnny Mnemonic
Whirlwind
Getaway
Judge Dredd
Fish Tales
World Cup Soccer
Jurassic Park
Frankenstein
Terminator 2
You could skew older, but for your first pin I recommend getting something from the DMD era. Most find this era to be more fun, with more gadgets, better sound, deeper code, video modes, etc.
Happy hunting!

Lol your not getting any of these for 2k anymore good luck prices are out of control now you must hunt for a deal then attack before the others do kinda half the fun.

#100 8 years ago

Fact.

Op should buy an EM for $600 or less. Way more people should start out this way.

And virtual pins are terrible and a total waste of money. You'd be better off with the worlds most basic EM than a virtual pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashua, NH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 128 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-to-pinball-im-in-love-now-i-want-one/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.