• Latest reply 5 years ago by newmantjn
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180517_203542_resized (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180517-095002 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I'm pretty new at fixing ems and I have a skyjump offered to me but I don't know if I can get the missing parts.
It is missing 2 parts in the head. I got a photo of ipdb to show the missing parts.
The first is the complete f relay with wires and Jones plugs are missing. I'm pretty sure this is just for the match feature so probably isn't too important.

The second piece missing is a piece from a unit ( not sure what the unit is called) it is the piece that rotates and makes connections to the brass contacts. The whole unit is there except the piece that rotates. Is this available or game specific and what does it control.

Thanks for any help.

Screenshot_20180517-095002 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180517-095002 (resized).jpg

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

If somebody removed those parts there'll be other things wrong with it. If you're up for the challenge then persistence will eventually pay off.
eventually

Surprisingly everything under the playfeild is there and looks good. Even a modern cord and ground wires.

#17 5 years ago

I'm also looking for the center plastic above the drop targets but I have a feeling I will need to buy a whole new set to get it.

#20 5 years ago

Huge thanks to pinhead52 have a wiper and f relay on the way to me!
All I need now is the center plastic.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 10.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-to-ems-need-help-with-missing-skyjump-parts?tu=mitch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.