(Topic ID: 9254)

NEW DONATIONS THREAD for Project Pin to Robin!

By coasterguy

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    546676535v9_350x350_Front_Color-BlackW.jpg
    548106703v-1_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg
    546676469v-1_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg
    546676481v-1_240x240_Back.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I will start this thread off fresh with a good one. I will send for free the TZ street lamp mod to the first to pm me and offer a minimum donation of $75.00 Don't donate until I answer your email. Remember, this is for project pin to Robin and you will paypal me personally to add to the fund. We are getting there gang.

IMG_0700.jpgIMG_0700.jpg

#2 12 years ago

dc2010 has also chimed in with donated items. Here is what he has.
    1 wpc 89 mpu for the first person to donate a min $100
    and
    1 wpc 95 to the first to donate a min $200

He will ship them to you and you must know they are ORIGINALS that have been tested!

AMAZING Contribution! Thank you DC! Really

Pm me first. Coasterguy!

#3 12 years ago

Anyone else... Please post it yourself and pics are great. WE appreciate it very much! PM me with questions. You would post and I will send you confirmation that the $$ arrived and then you would send them your donated item. The item could be anything. Even Bendy wives......

#4 12 years ago

TZ Mod is GONE ALREADY! Thanks!

#5 12 years ago

Gap will donate the following: contact coaster guy for donation

Beer Stein to the first person who donates $55.00
    Two shot glass to the first person who donate $55.00
    Beer glass to the first person who donated $40.00
    Coffee mug to the first person who donate $40.00
    GAP T-shirt to the first person who donates $45.00

546676481v-1_240x240_Back.jpg546676481v-1_240x240_Back.jpg 546676469v-1_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg546676469v-1_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg 548106703v-1_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg548106703v-1_240x240_Front_Color-White.jpg

#6 12 years ago

here is the t-shirt

546676535v9_350x350_Front_Color-BlackW.jpg546676535v9_350x350_Front_Color-BlackW.jpg

#7 12 years ago

What a great night guys! Thanks so much!
    I would donate BIG to anyone who can make me the LCD ARCADE mod for TRON. I am not a mod builder by any means. Let me know if you can.

#8 12 years ago

Make that two Tron Lcd mods. I need one!

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

What a great night guys! Thanks so much!
    I would donate BIG to anyone who can make me the LCD ARCADE mod for TRON. I am not a mod builder by any means. Let me know if you can.

Do you have a link to this mod?

#10 12 years ago

this one?

#11 12 years ago

Yes!

#12 12 years ago

I have link of one person that makes and sells them but, they are not making any right now.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

I will send for free the TZ street lamp mod

I only spend approx 10 hours a day with this site open during the winter months...and I missed THAT!!!! ????

Well, this will teach me to try and have a meaningful conversation with my wife...

GREAT donation......

#14 12 years ago

Sorry G

#15 12 years ago

It's all good, you just have to let me cut in line next week playing TF!

EDIT:hmmm which I see shouldn't be a problem for you...since you OWN ONE!

#16 12 years ago

#17 12 years ago

#18 12 years ago

Bump

#19 12 years ago

I dont have a tron so I cannot install it into a cabinet, but I can make the kit.

#20 12 years ago

Northvibe, I have two spare mini arcade cabinets. If I sent you them yo you could you mod them out for Coaster and I. We would definatley pay you for the trouble

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

Northvibe, I have two spare mini arcade cabinets. If I sent you them yo you could you mod them out for Coaster and I. We would definatley pay you for the trouble

LED inside them still?

Sounds like a plan. I'll order the parts tonight for 3 in case someone else wants one. Or as my tester unit.

#22 12 years ago

Northvibe send me your address and i will send out the mini Tron arcade machines. thanks a bunch. Lets us know the cost in a private e-mail. Thanks again!

#23 12 years ago

#24 12 years ago

Was time to get the New Year rolling,just sent coasterguy another small donation for Robin's pin.

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

i have a brand new spare tron arcade toy i could donate or work something out if anybody can get someone to install the rest of the kit for the conversion.

#26 12 years ago

Hey can you check something for me on your tron machine? The instructions
    for the LCD mod, well I found 2, and each refers to a different plug. One a
    3 pin, one 6.

6 here in step 9
    http://www.pinhacks.com/downloads/tronKitInstructions.pdf

3 pin here in standard instructions in thread:
    3-Pin, 0.093" Molex plug connector

Picture from standard directions of the plug under right flipper:
    http://pinhacks.com/attachment.php?aid=53

I already ordered the 3 pin, but just to verify....

#27 12 years ago

The Screen/controller arrived Already got the code on. Just need the LED's and wires. Its a pretty sweet screen/controller.

IMAG0146.jpgIMAG0146.jpg

#28 12 years ago

Awesome NorthVibe. Really aweseome. Thanks man!

#29 12 years ago

I think it might be helpful to explain what this project is about? I know the idea is to buy Robin a pinball but which is better, donating to the site i.e. the heart emblem or to Robin directly or both?!

#30 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

donating to the site i.e. the heart emblem or to Robin directly or both?!

All the Above!! Robin Deserves a Pin!!

#31 12 years ago

Project pin to ROBIN is just us sending Robing a NIB pin as an act of kindness for making this site for us. If you donate to the heart above that goes to Robin for site upkeep. Donating for sending him a pin is done through myself. You simply can pp me funds to coasterguy(at) hotmail (dot) com. We are getting close.
    Their is also a sticky thread for this up top. Thanks very much everyone.
    WE need $5,000 by March to get this to work. GAP is getting the pin and setting up the logistics for us. The total includes the expensive shipping.

#32 12 years ago

#33 12 years ago

here its actually tron

IMAG0147.jpgIMAG0147.jpg

#34 12 years ago

SAWEEEEEEEET NESSSSSSSS I cant wait.

#35 12 years ago

I have a Black Knight 2000 miniature. It can be seen at the link below. The first with $50 to donate gets it delivered to a US address. Sorry, no international please

http://forum-img.pinside.com/pinball/forum/?bb_attachments=62989&bbat=7888&inline

#36 12 years ago

I'm sorry, I'm still fairly new to this forum.. what's this for?

#37 12 years ago

North vibe.

do you need flynn arcade toy to mount that bad boy in? for a pinside shirt i'll mail it to you..coasterguy?

#38 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

I'm sorry, I'm still fairly new to this forum.. what's this for?

The donation request is the some of the members of pinside have decided to pool up $$ and send the pinside creator, Robin a NIB pin to say thanks for being there.

The Tron mod part of the thread is some members of pinside are crazy and like to modify their pins!

I, of course, fall in to both of those categories.

#39 12 years ago

oh wow! What an incredibly generous and inspiring idea!

I'll join in and offer a mod of your choice to the person who sends PM's me first and agrees to send Coasterguy a minimum $60 donation.

I've got a WHACK load of new shooter rods in the works that no one knows about yet. You could be the first to own one..

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

North vibe.
    do you need flynn arcade toy to mount that bad boy in? for a pinside shirt i'll mail it to you..coasterguy?

Oh you have a spare one?

#41 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

I'll join in and offer a mod of your choice to the person who sends PM's me first and agrees to send Coasterguy a minimum $60 donation.

PM sent.

#42 12 years ago

GAP sending Northvibe the cabinets for the arcade mod.

pinball_customs! What sort of mods???? Pics?????? WE need more donations to get these pinheads to donate $$
    They pay me and you send them the mods.
    Thanks
    CG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-thread-for-donations-for-project-pin-to-robin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.