Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3713 (resized).JPG
20200331_130534000_iOS (resized).jpg
20190907_141517 (resized).jpg
20190907_141508 (resized).jpg
20190907_141502 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 2 years ago

Awesome work. Downloaded, patched, and installed! Thank you for putting the time and energy for updating the code!

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from soren:

While not too kean on B) it does work in some cases. Like Funhouse Mirror modes. And, this TOM mod has something similar with the basement. It helps you catch-up objectives. But cannot be exploited for, say, Midnight madness over and over. Kinda proud of that, actually.

You should be very proud of that achievement! Considering that (to my understanding) you are working by modifying the existing code in binary/hex, I'm always amazed by what you can do.

1 week later
#37 2 years ago

Here is a link a patched rom (which I tested/used in my ToM): https://www.dropbox.com/s/f9x3q3v7tn2r6dz/tom1_3x-competition-patch-3d89.rom?dl=0 This is for 3d89

2 weeks later
#44 2 years ago
Quoted from daspadger:

Can anyone supply a couple of ROMs with these patches applied. I have two HUO toms, one being mint restored. Would be good to get fixed and balanced games.

Look a couple of posts up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsden.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside