2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pinash
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0295 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Looking to see again if anyone is seriously going to make them available. If not, & if you have done some parts manufacturing please post it here. Then we can see what is left to get done. Many would like to restore or build new games from parts available.

I thought about drawing up the sheet metal parts and sending them out to a local shop, but the final cost (bar napkin math) was pushing $250 a bank. I'm sure the price would drop if you increased quantities, but that's a pretty big commitment.

#5 2 years ago

I'm guessing we want to target (pun intended) the 3 and 4 banks? It seems like most people are building Stargazer, Quicksilver, and Seawitch. I'd gladly start putting them into CAD, but I don't have any on hand at the moment.

3 weeks later
    #9 2 years ago

I've got 95% of a conversion kit modeled up that will "expand" 3 banks to 4 banks. I mostly did this because I do not have any 4 banks available to me, and could only measure a what I had on hand. I'm hoping to hear back from some sheet metal shops in the next week or two about pricing. If I manage to get all that in place, then it would be an easy step to make complete 4 banks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-target-banks-classic-bally-amp-stern?tu=Pinash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.