• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF0432.JPG
DSCF0431.JPG
#1 13 years ago

Ok .. I offered this up at a special price to our member opening the place in Griffin IN first and waited for a reply but he is busy of course.

Here is the new deal (Both are EM's):

1966 Williams A-Go-Go (Project machine)
(Includes glass and lower playfield metal - removed in pic)

1969 Williams Fast Ball Baseball machine:
95 % working ..all new balls installed
Needs playfield glass, one green outfield door, plays one inning and does not register strikes.
Players move fine on the backglass and all the outfield doors hit do the right thing.

Both machines comes with some brand new spare coils and parts never installed.

I don't have the time and health to work on these anymore.

$250 for both pickup in Fort Wayne IN (Worth much more than this in parts alone)

Pictures below:

DSCF0431.JPGDSCF0431.JPG DSCF0432.JPGDSCF0432.JPG

#2 13 years ago

That's sounds like a pretty fair deal to me, BD. Heck, the A-Go-Go backglass alone is probably worth that much.

#3 13 years ago

Man.....I just can't understand why no one in that part of the country likes A GO GO?
One in South Jersey was on C-list going for $900 - not sure what it sold for?

#4 13 years ago

Is anybody near Fort Wayne driving to So. Cal. or even Nor. Cal. any time soon? Ok, ya, I was just checkin. Sorry BD, would love to take those off your hands.

#5 13 years ago

BD, If I weren't so far away, I would be sitting in your living room having a beer with you right now before loading up the games.

G

#6 13 years ago

a sweetened deal? how do you still have those two games? i hate to make basic assumptions about people usually, but i gotta ask, do you live in a town full of fools?

#7 13 years ago

but i gotta ask, do you live in a town full of fools?

Yup ... Fart Wayne IN .. an ultra-conservative mecca of them

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-sweetened-deal-1966-a-go-go-1969-williams-fast-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.