(Topic ID: 143560)

New Sunlight Products and More from Comet Pinball!

By OLDPINGUY

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1865_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1864_(resized).JPG
    compare_(resized).JPG
    tommy21.jpg
    tommy22.jpg
    tommy24.jpg
    Rotating-banners222.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 years ago

Oh Sunlight...how I love you. I just had to share a few pics of my TWD. I converted my GI to sunlight, 2-smd frosted this weekend (as well as plastic protectors and a few other goodies). What an amazing difference! The cool white stock LEDs work great on games like IM vault, Mustang, etc, but just do not look good with the warm colored playfield and plastics on TWD.

Tried it just in the sling area first...how's this for a comparison? Sunlight on the left, stock on the right:
    IMG_1864_(resized).JPGIMG_1864_(resized).JPG

Now the full playfield (left before, right after):
    compare_(resized).JPGcompare_(resized).JPG

#11 8 years ago

Here is my SM which I converted from incandescent to sunlight GI a little while back. Sadly no before pic on this one, but you get the idea. I can't imagine a better bulb for machines like this with a lot of warm colors.

IMG_1865_(resized).JPGIMG_1865_(resized).JPG

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Thanks for the Pic! May I add it to website?
    Sunlight is now outselling the other whites. Other then the darker palette games, it universally pleases everyones eyes, and a no-brainer to use.....

Absolutely! They are just quick phone pics, but if you are happy with the quality you are more than welcome to use them!

Thank you for all you have done for the hobby. Your products (and service of course) are second to none!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jediturtle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-sunlight-products-and-more-from-comet-pinball?tu=Jediturtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.