flip n out trade ad venom (resized).png
jaws ad flip n out 2 (resized).png
elvira ad premium flip n out (resized).png
alien ripley flip n out ad (resized).png
elton john pe ad flip n out (resized).png
stranger premium ad flip n out (resized).png
elton john ad stream flip n out (resized).png
17F561B8-1A53-492D-9D72-C2A24D8FF9FC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockfordreplay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#269 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Technically, cheaper than a new Pro. Check out the Flip N Out website for pricing

Your vids put this game on my radar. It looks like a ton of fun, but the pricing structure lacks clarity. The 'offline' version costs 57% more than the 'online' version and notes: "The Offline Version DOES NOT require a monthly online subscription."

Does the 'online' version require the monthly online subscription?

#273 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yes the online version requires the $40/month subscription. The subscription also includes all of the games (Terminator Salvation, Duck Dynasty, In Case Of Zombies, In Case Of Monsters, etc). To get past the big gulp of a $40 monthly subscription, I tell people to just consider adding $480 to the price and your subscription is covered for a year. Makes it feel a bit better haha
The offline version doesn’t include the extra games but they can be added ala carte for a price
None of the other Raw Thrills games are subscription-based. And the Golden Tee is only like $100/yearly subscription which isn’t bad

Ooof, thanks. I'd avoid the subscription for sure. I placing a vehicle up this spring, if it sells I'll ring you up.

9 months later
#336 2 years ago

Bitten by a coffee mug collecting bug; I have more mugs than I'll ever need and wouldn't ya know I gotta' have the pinball ones too. I remember combing through your store, looking at the candidates thinking; I can't buy all of these. I selected a handful and they arrived today. Pretty nice. Thankful these were available. Happy Holidays.

FNOmugs (resized).jpgFNOmugs (resized).jpg
1 year later
#424 1 year ago

Wonderful interview. It was goofy to hear George at the end. The overwhelming amount of unconditional love provided to him by the pinball community doesn't overshadow the negativity of few random voices. He's a good man.

I wish Joel inquired further about the backward compatibility of Spike3. Perhaps I missed it; curious if it will replace the original Spike System.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockfordreplay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stream-channel-flip-n-out-pinball-with-ken-cromwell-amp-bill-webb?tu=rockfordreplay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.