elton john flip n out ad (resized).png
limited edition jaws flip n out ad (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 10.56.38 AM (resized).png
flip n out trade ad venom (resized).png
jaws ad flip n out 2 (resized).png
elvira ad premium flip n out (resized).png
alien ripley flip n out ad (resized).png
elton john pe ad flip n out (resized).png
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.
#301 2 years ago

Cool but isn’t this just more of the same ? 90% of all the GNR out in the wild are LE s

And as the LE has the same outside with all the record labels .would like to see more like a stage setting/flames/skull s etc?

#302 2 years ago

I like that the gig posters are different than the cabinet

#303 2 years ago

Yes I know that you like it when you present it

It’s just to much the same imho

No hate ,just an opinion .

#304 2 years ago

Pretty weak to repeat the cover art although if you’re a CE owner, you now have an opp to have that sweet LE side art inside your game!

The right answer for LE and CE is mirrors, especially with that light show. Looks great.

JJP did a good job on the topper though.

1 month later
#305 2 years ago

Here. We. Go! Email us at [email protected] to get on the interested list for the retrofit kits if you will be needing some. Pricing for the retrofit kits will be available in a couple of weeks and the goal is to start shipping retrofit kits in October. As a reminder, retrofit kits are only for Stern LCD Pinball Machines that have been produced prior to September Insider Connected Launch. All Stern LCD games after the launch will have the kits already installed. Also, signing up for Stern Insider Connected is FREE.

In addition, operators will have a separate version called Stern Insider Connected Pro which will provide tools for staying up-to-date on audits, earnings, remote code updates, maintenance alerts, and more.

A ton of fun stuff coming with this Stern Insider Connected program (Game-specific achievements, Award Badges, Online game progression, communication with other player accounts on gaming forums, etc)! We will hear from George Gomez, designer of Insider Connected, via a video releasing tomorrow. Stay Tuned...

#306 2 years ago

Is this Stern's version of what Scorbit has built up with JJP? Seems very similar initially.

#307 2 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Is this Stern's version of what Scorbit has built up with JJP? Seems very similar initially.

I am being told there are similarities, but many more features than currently offered in the industry. Much more.

#308 2 years ago

It's cool, but I can't help but be a little skittish considering how things tend to go when game companies start outfitting their stuff with always-online connectivity... RIP custom firmware and unauthorized mods?

#309 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity_Falls:

It's cool, but I can't help but be a little skittish considering how things tend to go when game companies start outfitting their stuff with always-online connectivity... RIP custom firmware and unauthorized mods?

good question

#310 2 years ago

Finally, can't wait to get more details and see what they actual deliver.

I love the complete lack of subtlety in the marketing. Online functionality, this call for Gen Z nerdy girl in glasses with fiber optic rays shooting out of her eyes. LOL

1 week later
#311 2 years ago

NEW TOY! Minecraft Dungeons Arcade First Look & Gameplay (Raw Thrills, 2021)

It’s BIG. It’s FUN. It’s NEW.

Have you played yet?
How many collector cards do you have now?

#312 2 years ago

Shipping can't be cheap on that monster!

#313 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Shipping can't be cheap on that monster!

It’s better than I thought it would be. Similar to other large arcade systems. A hundred or two more than shipping a pinball machine

1 month later
#314 2 years ago

BIG OL UPGRADE TO THE FLIP N OUT PINBALL VAN!

#315 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Looks awesome!!!

#316 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Back er' up bud!

20211008_181428 (resized).jpg20211008_181428 (resized).jpg
#317 2 years ago

Someone needs to make a Mod of the Flippin Out Pinball Van.. Put it on TMNT.

Very cool!

#318 2 years ago

Dam that van is awesome! Need to put some Pinstadium lights on the undercarriage (must be UV glow) and LED tail lights and Bam! Instant toy magnet. Well done.

#319 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

No topper.

#321 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Lovin the Packer-mobile ! Where’s Godzilla? America’s favorite reptile belongs on that hood instead of flipnout logo. Maybe he can be added later?

1 week later
#322 2 years ago

CHICAGO PINBALL EXPO SHOW SPECIAL

We will be offering a Show Special on Escalera Stairclimbing Handtrucks this year.

- Preorder Now For Show Pickup
- No Waiting Typical 8-10 Weeks
- No Shipping Charges (approx. $200-300 savings)
- FREE Installed Magnum Crossgrip Handle (approx. $150 savings)
- Big Wheels Attachment Available As Well

Email Us To Reserve Yours TODAY!

[email protected]

2D69EF0A-5F29-402F-9A8D-D1E8A87BEB4D (resized).jpeg2D69EF0A-5F29-402F-9A8D-D1E8A87BEB4D (resized).jpeg
#323 2 years ago

Getting Stern Insider Connected Setup & Online!

#324 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

CHICAGO PINBALL EXPO SHOW SPECIAL

We will be offering a Show Special on Escalera Stairclimbing Handtrucks this year.

Listing a price might be convenient and useful.

#325 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Listing a price might be convenient and useful.

They are $2399

#326 2 years ago

For those buying their first new pinball machine or have one on order, feel free to use this video as a guide to help you in the process. Congratulations and welcome to the pinball family!

Please share with friends that may benefit.

#327 2 years ago

Hungry for some Godzilla Pinball gameplay?

SDTM Zach puts up a decent game, shows off the different modes and multiballs, and enjoys the unique flow of this instant-classic by Stern Pinball

Follow, like, subscribe, and share this video to help out the channel!

#328 2 years ago

Great video Zach. I wish Jack Danger would set up screens in a similar way

#329 2 years ago

Check out the Flip N Out Sizzle of Godzilla pinball machine!

NOW GO PLAY ONE!!! And let us know when you’d like to order

Flip N Out Pinball
flipnoutpinball.com

#330 2 years ago

ZMeny any of the escaleras left?

#331 2 years ago

Exclusive: Cactus Canyon Remake Reveal

Buy yours today from Flip N Out Pinball.

Flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

3 weeks later
#332 2 years ago

STERN INSIDER CONNECTED KITS

REMINDER/UPDATE: Stern Pinball has recently updated code for many games for Insider Connected online connectivity. This is very exciting and we are eager to get our customers retrofit kits for these updated games. However, Stern Pinball has not started shipping these retrofit kits yet and the plan is to not start shipping these kits until 2022 for home-based consumers/games. The first allotment of retrofit kits will be going to location-based machines and those will start shipping shortly.

If you are interested in a retrofit kit for your game(s), the product is on our website to preorder. We have not been given information from Stern Pinball on when in 2022 they will start shipping, but we are hoping early 2022. Once more information becomes available, we will update you all.

Thanks again and have a great holiday week!

Zach Meny
Co-Owner
Flip N Out Pinball, LLC
flipnoutpinball.com

#333 2 years ago

If we sent you an email to be put on the list to pre-order insider kit, do we still need to go to the website and order?

#334 2 years ago
Quoted from 67cutlass:

If we sent you an email to be put on the list to pre-order insider kit, do we still need to go to the website and order?

You do not. Once we get closer to getting them to ship an invoice will go out. When you emailed us is when you were placed in the queue so no worries there

2 weeks later
#335 2 years ago

WIN A MANDALORIAN TRANSLITE AND BANNER!!!

Share the following linked episode to your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) and email a picture of share proof to [email protected] and you’ll be entered to win!

Flip N Out Zach visits the Loserkids to discuss upcoming Awards Shows, Stern Rumored Games, the Pinball Market, and a different way to Vault Classic Titles.

https://soundcloud.com/loserkidpinballpodcast/ep-74-100k-by-christmas-with-zach-meny

#336 2 years ago

Bitten by a coffee mug collecting bug; I have more mugs than I'll ever need and wouldn't ya know I gotta' have the pinball ones too. I remember combing through your store, looking at the candidates thinking; I can't buy all of these. I selected a handful and they arrived today. Pretty nice. Thankful these were available. Happy Holidays.

FNOmugs (resized).jpgFNOmugs (resized).jpg
#337 2 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Bitten by a coffee mug collecting bug; I have more mugs than I'll ever need and wouldn't ya know I gotta' have the pinball ones too. I remember combing through your store, looking at the candidates thinking; I can't buy all of these. I selected a handful and they arrived today. Pretty nice. Thankful these were available. Happy Holidays.[quoted image]

Unbelievably kind of you and they look great! Happiest Of Holidays!

3 weeks later
#338 2 years ago

Your best friend is obsessed with Jurassic Park. What Christmas gift would surprise him? Take a look!

3 months later
#339 1 year ago

What's This?!...

flip n out ad greg (resized).jpegflip n out ad greg (resized).jpeg
#340 1 year ago

A silhouette of someone who hangs they’re tee shirts wet ?

49DE4912-F191-4EF9-82A2-F5821AB34A71 (resized).jpeg49DE4912-F191-4EF9-82A2-F5821AB34A71 (resized).jpeg
#341 1 year ago

Greg Bone?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#342 1 year ago

David Bowie? Billy Idol?

#343 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

A silhouette of someone who hangs they’re tee shirts wet ?
[quoted image]

hahaha that actually made me laugh

#344 1 year ago

Flip N Out Pinball Is GROWING! We are proud to announce that Greg Bone is joining the Flip N Out Team!

Greg will be leading the Flip N Out Tech Department, helping customers with repairs/troubleshooting and submitting warranty claims. He is accessible via email, text, and phone (see below).

Please help us in welcoming Greg Bone to the Flip N Out Team, as well as formally into the pinball, arcade, and entertainment industries!

Greg Bone
Flip N Out Pinball
flipnoutpinball.com
Email: [email protected]
Text/Phone: 812.802.9588

greg bone headshot (resized).jpeggreg bone headshot (resized).jpegScreen Shot 2022-04-27 at 1.52.46 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-04-27 at 1.52.46 PM (resized).png
#346 1 year ago

Congrats Greg and totally makes sense and like you said surprised it took this long

#347 1 year ago

Congrats Greg !!!!

#348 1 year ago

Awesome, Greg should do a great job!!

#349 1 year ago

We got a Bone r SCHWING!

#350 1 year ago

Don't I feel silly, as a casual lurker in this thread I assumed Greg was always part of the team! Congrats!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
$ 160.00
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lewiston, NY
Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stream-channel-flip-n-out-pinball-with-ken-cromwell-amp-bill-webb/page/7?hl=rockfordreplay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.