elton john flip n out ad (resized).png
limited edition jaws flip n out ad (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 10.56.38 AM (resized).png
flip n out trade ad venom (resized).png
jaws ad flip n out 2 (resized).png
elvira ad premium flip n out (resized).png
alien ripley flip n out ad (resized).png
elton john pe ad flip n out (resized).png
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 17.
#51 4 years ago

Live after hours call in. Too cool !

LTG : )

#52 4 years ago

Wonka LIVE with Lead Programmer Joe Katz, JJP Programmer Keith Johnson, and JJP Designer Eric Meunier

What a blast seeing and hearing about Willy Wonka pinball from the creators!

#53 4 years ago

I have only seen 40 minutes so far but looking forward to the rest!

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

What a blast seeing and hearing about Willy Wonka pinball from the creators!

That was fun. Thank you !

LTG : )
Disclaimer : I wanted to call in and try ordering a pizza.

3 weeks later
#55 4 years ago
A7975EEE-A3B7-4BB3-A314-80F589BA168D (resized).jpegA7975EEE-A3B7-4BB3-A314-80F589BA168D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#56 4 years ago

LETS DO THIS! Jurassic Park Pinball LIVE right now
- NEW Unreleased Code
- LIVE in studio Stern Pinball’s Chuck Ernst
- LIVE in chat Stern Pinball’s Keith Elwin
- After Hours Call-In
twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

934C1BA7-D2BA-48F7-8CAD-195C17668988 (resized).jpeg934C1BA7-D2BA-48F7-8CAD-195C17668988 (resized).jpeg
#57 4 years ago

Come on in, Elwin is describing rules and code. Ernst is discussing process of developing the animation for Jurassic Park

#59 4 years ago

Good time tonight! The game looks like a blast.

#60 4 years ago

Check out the Jurassic Park pinball machine on-demand stream with Stern Pinball’s Chuck Ernst, Director of Computer Graphics Art

#61 4 years ago

Monday Night Pinball LIVE NOW with Jurassic Park on the Flip N Out Pinball Streaming Network! Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

Come hang now with the Special When Lit team and SDTM Zach In chat, among many other pinball friends!

A93D898C-2D87-421C-ACE4-754A64CE9EEA (resized).jpegA93D898C-2D87-421C-ACE4-754A64CE9EEA (resized).jpeg
#62 4 years ago

Got a big group in chat tonight! Come on by we are waiting for ya

1 week later
#63 4 years ago

Monday Night Pinball with NEW CODE on Jurassic Park Pinball RIGHT NOW! Come by and hang for a bit, chat, Call In LIVE

1 week later
#64 4 years ago

Star Wars: The Pin
Unboxing, Setup, and Gameplay

1 week later
#65 4 years ago

Congrats to monsterbash98 and WaXX13 for winning the Stern Jurassic Park Promotional Banners on last night’s LIVE stream!

More giveaway banners coming soon! Subscribe and follow Flip N Out Pinball on Facebook, YouTube, & Twitch for your chance to WIN!

Next Monday: Steve Ritchie LIVE with Black Knight LE and Black Knight Banner Giveaway

The Following Monday: George Gomez LIVE with Star Wars: The Pin and Batman 66 Girls Banner Giveaway

#66 4 years ago

It’s Goin Down In 10 Minutes People! PLUS A GIVEAWAY!

MONDAY NIGHT PINBALL

Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball.com

B6D12369-898C-4AD2-A409-17DE622B5BC7 (resized).jpegB6D12369-898C-4AD2-A409-17DE622B5BC7 (resized).jpeg
#67 4 years ago

Check out the NEW Promo/Opener for

Monday Night Pinball

Flip N Out Pinball Streaming Network
Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

#68 4 years ago

Special thanks again to Lucas Pepke for recording vocals!

#69 4 years ago

Jurassic Park LE Streaming NOW!!!! With Ken, Bill, and ME, Zach! Come hang. Twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball

#70 4 years ago

LIVE IN STUDIO: GEORGE GOMEZ
Streaming Star Wars: The Pin

It’s...About...To Go....Down....
AND we need you here. Like, RIGHT NOW!

59D88992-749C-42ED-874F-35A496BDE2AA (resized).jpeg59D88992-749C-42ED-874F-35A496BDE2AA (resized).jpeg
#71 4 years ago

More Exclusive Flip N Out Pinball Content

LIVE In-Studio Special Guest: George Gomez, Chief Creative Officer - Stern Pinball

Machine: Star Wars: The Pin

Make sure to subscribe and Facebook follow

#72 4 years ago

Cool! I will have to watch this tonight.

#73 4 years ago

So interesting Gomez's comments on BM 66 artwork (58:30 in to stream)...and how he hated the artwork and this led them to doing an online search of potential replacements and came across Franchi. Time crunched project as it was, made it even more stressful at this finish line. If not for this maybe we wouldn't have Franchi at all, what a great find! Love the streams, especially the industry participant guests, always get great information and history out of them.

#74 4 years ago

MONDAY NIGHT PINBALL RIGHT NOW!

Monster Bash Remake LE with Chicago Gaming Company’s very own Ryan White. Come on by, we are waiting on YOU to begin!

CAE28DA5-7213-45F8-BA87-77A3CB8D4F82 (resized).jpegCAE28DA5-7213-45F8-BA87-77A3CB8D4F82 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#75 4 years ago

***WORLD PREMIERE TONIGHT***

A Brand New Series And A First For The Pinball Industry

I’ve had this idea for a long while now and now I can share it with you. This is special to me and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. It has full potential to reach non-pinball people, so I hope you’ll share it.

Tune In at October 7th at 8/7c on twitch.tv/flipnoutpinball to watch the exclusive premiere LIVE and chat with other viewers. Then, an After Hours post-show discussion and LIVE Call-In Segment with Special When Lit's Ken, Bill, and Bedi.

EE411D0B-42CE-43EC-B5D8-7CCE61028767 (resized).jpegEE411D0B-42CE-43EC-B5D8-7CCE61028767 (resized).jpeg
#76 4 years ago

WE ARE LIVE

Grab a snack and your favorite beverage for the World Premiere of a NEW Pinball Media Project by Zach Meny

***LIVE NOW***

#77 4 years ago

Great video man!

0452B36C-5E24-46E7-83D1-CACE24DE6EA9 (resized).jpeg0452B36C-5E24-46E7-83D1-CACE24DE6EA9 (resized).jpeg
#78 4 years ago

Awesome job and idea Zach!

#79 4 years ago

NEW SERIES ALERT

Pinball Cribs

SHARE SHARE SHARE

Tour a pinball collector’s home in style. Bowling alley, billiards, full bar with 4 beer taps, 21 pinball machines, custom poker table, Golden Tee, neon, and more!

Grab a snack and your favorite beverage alone or with family and friends. Enjoy The Show!

#80 4 years ago

If you’d like to appear on an episode of Pinball Cribs, message us at [email protected]

#81 4 years ago

Great job Zach, I only see this getting bigger and better! I hope you can get some people in the industry like George Gomez, Jersey Jack, Charlie Emery, etc to film an episode. It will be beneficial to everyone involved to showcase a fun side of pinball that will help to grow more players/owners

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Great job Zach, I only see this getting bigger and better! I hope you can get some people in the industry like George Gome, Jersey Jack, Charlie Emery, etc to be one the episodes. It will be beneficial to everyone involved to showcase a fun side of pinball that will help to grow more players/owners

Here’s hoping they would be open to it.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Great job Zach, I only see this getting bigger and better! I hope you can get some people in the industry like George Gome, Jersey Jack, Charlie Emery, etc to be one the episodes. It will be beneficial to everyone involved to showcase a fun side of pinball that will help to grow more players/owners

Thanks for calling in buddy!

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

If you’d like to appear on an episode of Pinball Cribs....

....you’ve gotta be nuts.

#85 4 years ago

It'll be cool to see some sweet set ups.
I have a feeling a lot of them will make mine look like the Redman episode.

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

It'll be cool to see some sweet set ups.
I have a feeling a lot of them will make mine look like the Redman episode.

That would be great! My aim at fun, satire, comedy is missed by some. This show is built to present all types of collectors and collections. Whether it be a pinball machine in a Home Depot shed or a multi-millionaire’s estate, Pinball Cribs is visual, loud, and witty.

#87 4 years ago

Great job, Zach. I love finding home arcade walkthroughs on YouTube, and this is completely next level. Interesting to see a bit of the home and the arcade. Here’s hoping to many more episodes to come.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Great job, Zach. I love finding home arcade walkthroughs on YouTube, and this is completely next level. Interesting to see a bit of the home and the arcade. Here’s hoping to many more episodes to come.

Thanks buddy! The response has been mixed so not sure we will go past episode 2; my sense of humor and satire may be different than the community as a whole. Appreciate the feedback though

#89 4 years ago

Next up is “Real Wives of the pinball community”

It will just be a collection of Wives expressing their anger and confusion at why we spend so much money and time on this hobby. Bonus points if Zach dresses up as Dr. Phil.

#90 4 years ago

Next time, clearly label that this is intended to be a joke or satire or whatever. I started playing it and just jumped around to different points in the video and was like, what is this shit? Is this asshole for real? What a dickhead. This old white guy bragging about what he owns is really that out of touch with the current state of the world?

I never watch the opening of any Youtube video - why waste 60 seconds?....so I missed if it stated this was supposed to be a joke. I jumped around and watched several 20 second segments of the video. Recognize that people likely aren't going to sit and watch the video from start to finish....that's not how Youtube videos are viewed. Nothing I saw "brought the funny" and kept my finger off the slider bar on the YouTube app.

While I'm aware the show MTV Cribs existed back in the early 2000s, I never watched an episode, because I'm an adult. So I wouldn't know your show was supposed to be a parody of it.

Hope the next episode isn't titled, Pimp My Pin.

#91 4 years ago

Entertaining, and clearly good production value...

"Cribee" is channeling his inner Kenny Powers. I'm guessing that's not this gentleman's real demeanor, but if so, I bet he's fun at parties

Whhhhooooo! haha.

#92 4 years ago

Cool concept Zach and a fun episode. Look forward to seeing some future ones.

Quoted from PoMC:

Next time, clearly label that this is intended to be a joke or satire or whatever. I started playing it and just jumped around to different points in the video and was like, what is this shit? Is this asshole for real? What a dickhead. This old white guy bragging about what he owns is really that out of touch with the current state of the world?
I never watch the opening of any Youtube video - why waste 60 seconds?....so I missed if it stated this was supposed to be a joke. I jumped around and watched several 20 second segments of the video. Recognize that people likely aren't going to sit and watch the video from start to finish....that's not how Youtube videos are viewed. Nothing I saw "brought the funny" and kept my finger off the slider bar on the YouTube app.
While I'm aware the show MTV Cribs existed back in the early 2000s, I never watched an episode, because I'm an adult. So I wouldn't know your show was supposed to be a parody of it.
Hope the next episode isn't titled, Pimp My Pin.

You have to be kidding right? I can only assume that you forgot to label your post as intended to be a joke or satire. The video was so over the top obvious that this was all done in fun I'm not sure how anyone could miss that. If you don't get it, maybe it's just not for you?

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Cool concept Zach and a fun episode. Look forward to seeing some future ones.

You have to be kidding right? I can only assume that you forgot to label your post as intended to be a joke or satire. The video was so over the top obvious that this was all done in fun I'm not sure how anyone could miss that. If you don't get it, maybe it's just not for you?

Clearly I’m not the only one who missed this “obvious” satire. Read the YouTube comments. Everything is not for everyone of course, this is not for me, no big deal. Just voicing my opinion here in this public thread. I hope you get plenty more episodes to watch if this is the sort of thing you like. Enjoy.

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Clearly I’m not the only one who missed this “obvious” satire. Read the YouTube comments. Everything is not for everyone of course, this is not for me, no big deal. Just voicing my opinion here in this public thread. I hope you get plenty more episodes to watch if this is the sort of thing you like. Enjoy.

My point is why is everyone so quick to label someone an old rich white asshole dickhead that they do not know based on a video that is clearly meant to just be over the top and silly. Not being alone just makes it sadder to me.

#95 4 years ago

Because it wasn’t clear

#96 4 years ago

I vote to skip ahead to the game room next time, but that's just me. We love game rooms around here.

#97 4 years ago

Ok here's my take.

I liked it, but I also watched the MTV show back in the day so I get what you were going for and in those parameters you nailed it.
It's fun to see cool game rooms but I don't need to see the rest of the house unless it's something that ties into the hobby (I do like the pets haha!)
Could probably stick to the game room, and show the beer fridge ect. Maybe include the pin hauler vehicle.
I know exactly why you had him "play it up" but it got kind of annoying and didn't do him any favors.
Obviously from the comments it comes off as "look at me" if you don't get the satire.

You could have them act normal and just explain a little bit about their machines/rooms and any cool stories behind them.

All in all I love the concept, I love seeing other people's set ups and the quirky cool things people do and put in there. It gives people ideas for their own rooms.
I really hope you do more of these, maybe just tone down the cheese and I think you have a winner.
I don't think its a bust, just needs a little format tweaking.

Just my 2 pennies.

#98 4 years ago

meh, the satire got old. Would have probably enjoyed just a straight up tour better, but I'm a grouchy old man. PS get off my lawn.

That ball bowler was pretty awesome though, would love to have one of those when I have room in the next house, need to do some research on those.

#99 4 years ago

All the feedback has been taken in. This was an attempt to create free content that could be enjoyed not only by us pinheads but everyone. The feedback has been clear and I appreciate everyone’s honesty. I do have concern for some people that live their lives in a pissy, over serious, and mean-spirited way but hey as long as its not me I’ll sit back and enjoy the plethora of pinball shows that are created for my viewing pleasure........still waiting........ (sarcasm in the last comment for those of you that need the disclaimer). I love you all, hate you all, and consider myself as part of the messed up family of pinball. Pass the gravy boat please

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

All the feedback has been taken in. This was an attempt to create free content that could be enjoyed not only by us pinheads but everyone. The feedback has been clear and I appreciate everyone’s honesty. I do have concern for some people that live their lives in a pissy, over serious, and mean-spirited way but hey as long as its not me I’ll sit back and enjoy the plethora of pinball shows that are created my viewing pleasure........still waiting........ (sarcasm in the last comment for those of you that need the disclaimer). I love you all, hate you all, and consider myself as part of the messed up family of pinball. Pass the gravy boat please

I for one appreciate all the great content you have been putting out, I'm not sure people realize how much extra work it entails for little return.
Not sure why some people have to piss in everyone's cheerios all the time.
Keep up the great work.

G6m208W (resized).pngG6m208W (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 160.00
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stream-channel-flip-n-out-pinball-with-ken-cromwell-amp-bill-webb/page/2?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.