IMG_4220 (resized).jpeg
black knight ad v2 flip n out (resized).png
IMG_3934 (resized).jpeg
jaws topper accessories flip n out pinball ad (resized).png
JAWS Accessories (resized).png
flip friend thumbnail 05292024 (resized).jpeg
john wick premium ad flip n out pinball-01 (resized).png
flipnout-lawson (resized).jpg
There are 970 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.
#951 25 days ago

Cool tutorial, is there really any benefit to completing shark encounters?
I can’t quite grasp the overall machete multiplier concept, is it applicable to the one shot hit for the current ball only?
Or does it carry over from ball to ball?
Also when the multiplier is increased, do you have to hit the original shot that has the multiplier attached to it?
I’ve just been timing the modes out to reach the 4th of July wizard mode

1 week later
#955 16 days ago

HOW TO INSTALL PINBALL INTERIOR ART BLADES

Have you ever installed art blades on your pinball machine? How did it go? What method did you use? And if you haven't yet, what's stoppin' ya?!

Order Yours Here: flipnoutpinball.com

#956 15 days ago

x

Quoted from ZMeny:

HOW TO INSTALL PINBALL INTERIOR ART BLADES
Have you ever installed art blades on your pinball machine? How did it go? What method did you use? And if you haven't yet, what's stoppin' ya?!
Order Yours Here: flipnoutpinball.com

Have done both dry and wet methods and always go wet method now. Recommend buying a set of protectors for use when lifting playfields as well.

#957 15 days ago

Black Knight: Sword Of Rage Pro Model
BACK N STOCK At Flip N Out Pinball!

Limited Run + FREE SHIPPING

https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/product-page/black-knight-sword-of-rage-pro-edition

flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]
black knight ad v2 flip n out (resized).pngblack knight ad v2 flip n out (resized).png

#958 13 days ago

OH DAMN!

This Dummy Never Looked So Good!

Get your order in TODAY for Funhouse Remake Classic or Midnight Limited Edition from Flip N Out Pinball

flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

IMG_4201 (resized).jpegIMG_4201 (resized).jpegIMG_4220 (resized).jpegIMG_4220 (resized).jpegIMG_4216 (resized).jpegIMG_4216 (resized).jpegIMG_4219 (resized).jpegIMG_4219 (resized).jpegIMG_4202 (resized).jpegIMG_4202 (resized).jpegIMG_4203 (resized).jpegIMG_4203 (resized).jpegIMG_4199 (resized).jpegIMG_4199 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#959 3 days ago

Hahahaha YES IT'S THAT STUNNING!

BUY BUY BUY Your Godzilla 70th Anniversary Edition Pinball Machine TODAY Because It Goes Into Production NEXT WEEK! + FREE SHIPPING Courtesy Of Flip N Out Pinball

Flip N Out Pinball
flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/product-page/godzilla-70th-anniversary-special-edition-premium-pinball-machine

G70_SOCIAL_AD (resized).jpgG70_SOCIAL_AD (resized).jpg
#960 14 hours ago

The Official Alien Pinball Topper & Beacons Kit
NOW N STOCK

Flip N Out Pinball
flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

alien topper flip n out pinball ad (resized).pngalien topper flip n out pinball ad (resized).png
#961 12 hours ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NOW N STOCK
Flip N Out Pinball
flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]
[quoted image]

Well, buddy...you know I love you but I've gotta say that's horseshit. I'm fully paid up on one since February directly through PB (as are many other people) and you got yours to sell before they delivered ours. I was a huge PB fan, but my enthusiasm is waning big time.

#962 10 hours ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, buddy...you know I love you but I've gotta say that's horseshit. I'm fully paid up on one since February directly through PB (as are many other people) and you got yours to sell before they delivered ours. I was a huge PB fan, but my enthusiasm is waning big time.

The entire shipping process has been a mess, so maybe they are dealing with the same. But honestly, I’m not sure what I did wrong to be calling BS I think that if a manufacturer is also going to be a competitor in a sense with their distribution network, then having their dealers get product before direct sales makes more sense that the alternative. And it’s how many other manufacturers do it as well, including JJP, Stern, Barrels, etc. I feel your pain on not having yours yet, but I feel the pain of not being able to earn your business either Hope all is well and you’re having a great summer.

#963 9 hours ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NOW N STOCK
Flip N Out Pinball
flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]
[quoted image]

Do you have the playfield flasher kits in stock?

#964 9 hours ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

... you got yours to sell before they delivered ours. ...

Quoted from ZMeny:

The entire shipping process has been a mess, so maybe they are dealing with the same. ...

I think it's pretty clear that Pinball Brothers simply likes Zach better than Beelzeboob. Perhaps Signore Meny's "Euro" look tipped the scales?

#965 9 hours ago
Quoted from docquest:

Do you have the playfield flasher kits in stock?

We do not.

#966 8 hours ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The entire shipping process has been a mess, so maybe they are dealing with the same. But honestly, I’m not sure what I did wrong to be calling BS I think that if a manufacturer is also going to be a competitor in a sense with their distribution network, then having their dealers get product before direct sales makes more sense that the alternative. And it’s how many other manufacturers do it as well, including JJP, Stern, Barrels, etc. I feel your pain on not having yours yet, but I feel the pain of not being able to earn your business either Hope all is well and you’re having a great summer.

When they announced the toppers, they were only doing direct sales, or I would have been happy to go thru you. If I did I'd have it now. Lesson learned.

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I think it's pretty clear that Pinball Brothers simply likes Zach better than Beelzeboob. Perhaps Signore Meny's "Euro" look tipped the scales?

No duh. Even my wife likes Zach better than me.

#967 7 hours ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No duh. Even my wife likes Zach better than me.

Damn. Yours too?!

#968 6 hours ago

If you think Zach is cool, wait until you meet his dad.

He helps Zach out in delivery of the pins. Not only does he and his fellow worker (kicking myself in the head for not remembering his name) but they set it up, check for damages, and won’t even let you lift a finger to help move things around. Even cleans up and takes away the box and everything. The only manual labor I had to do was hit the start button to play my pin.

Two retired guys who worked at the same place of employment for years before coming over and helping Zach out with the deliveries. Plus, the delivery van is a sight for sore eyes and looks awesome. Just super nice guys and is a blast to talk with.

#969 6 hours ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Plus, the delivery van is a sight for sore eyes and looks awesome. Just super nice guys and is a blast to talk with.

I do love pulling up to an Expo or a Show and seeing that FnO van sittin' out front - wooo wee!

#970 5 hours ago

I gotta see this van…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Broadway, VA
$ 12.95
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 970 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.