elton john flip n out ad (resized).png
limited edition jaws flip n out ad (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-01-19 at 10.56.38 AM (resized).png
flip n out trade ad venom (resized).png
jaws ad flip n out 2 (resized).png
elvira ad premium flip n out (resized).png
alien ripley flip n out ad (resized).png
elton john pe ad flip n out (resized).png
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 17.
#451 11 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

I've had a few good experiences with Flip n Out, but my GZ order from I don't even remember when was never fulfilled and I haven't even heard a single thing about it since getting an invoice. Meanwhile other distros have had them in stock numerous times since I ordered. I guess it's time to look for another distro.

I have no beef with Zach. Seems like a good guy. It just seems like he sells his allotment faster due to his high visibility and until Stern ramps up production you have to keep your options open. I'd certainly buy from him if he ever has a machine I want. He hasn't yet but he responds quickly so he's on my 'no harm in asking list'.

#452 11 months ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

Bruh, I sent you an email about getting a JP Premium this run and you said you were all sold out…

Sorry about that. Believe me, we aim to sell as many machines as we can haha.

I was able to secure more units from this run that I was not expecting. Unlike many dealers, we will not lie to people and promise a game that we know we do not have allotment for. But when I am told I have more of my order coming than originally planned, I won't say no to them

We hope to earn your business in the future.

#453 11 months ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

Same. Ended up putting a deposit down elsewhere. Certainly wouldn't mind ordering from Zach otherwise.

Quoted from ticktockman:

He must hate us Austin guys.

Sorry guys. And Flip N Out Pinball looooooves those Texans and their Austin dollas! HA. We have a ton of Texas customers and friends. And hey, with us still offering Free Shipping, they love us too. (Damn shipping to TX recently has been $500-800 a game)

#454 11 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

I've had a few good experiences with Flip n Out, but my GZ order from I don't even remember when was never fulfilled and I haven't even heard a single thing about it since getting an invoice. Meanwhile other distros have had them in stock numerous times since I ordered. I guess it's time to look for another distro.

Sorry for the delay in Stern's production of Godzilla Premium. We wish if you had issue or concern that you would reach out to us to discuss instead of us stumbling upon it here. We still have you down for one and we still have a ton backordered and waiting for Stern Pinball. And the good news is that we haven't required any money from you for that order. The level of frustration we have at times waiting and seeing our customers bail for one at a dealer that isn't putting in the work that we do is very difficult to say the least. But, we can only control what we can control. We apologize that you haven't received your game yet and feel that we are not keeping you informed. If you are going to be purchasing from another dealer as you suggest, please please let us know so that we can cancel your order and will have more accurate estimates for those customers behind you on the list. Sorry again

1 week later
#455 11 months ago

Haven't had these for a while... go grab some for your Stern Pinball games!

IN STOCK - Stern Pinball Headphone Kit

https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/product-page/stern-pinball-audio-headphone-kit

#456 11 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Sorry for the delay in Stern's production of Godzilla Premium. We wish if you had issue or concern that you would reach out to us to discuss instead of us stumbling upon it here. We still have you down for one and we still have a ton backordered and waiting for Stern Pinball. And the good news is that we haven't required any money from you for that order. The level of frustration we have at times waiting and seeing our customers bail for one at a dealer that isn't putting in the work that we do is very difficult to say the least. But, we can only control what we can control. We apologize that you haven't received your game yet and feel that we are not keeping you informed. If you are going to be purchasing from another dealer as you suggest, please please let us know so that we can cancel your order and will have more accurate estimates for those customers behind you on the list. Sorry again

My Wife drunkenly ordered a Godzilla Premium from Zach back in June of 2022. This will be my 3rd machine ordered from Zach (1 before FlipnOut and 2 with FlipnOut). Zach just messaged us last week and said the game is finally ready to be shipped out! Zach and Nicole always pull thru and I never doubted them. Just have some patience with the manufactures. Zach and Nicole are doing what they can to take care of their customers. Sure it was hard waiting almost a year for Godzilla and was also hard seeing used ones for sale around my area but would rather my money go to FlipnOut. Zach is the OG and my favorite guy named Zach!

#457 11 months ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

My Wife drunkenly ordered a Godzilla Premium from Zach back in June of 2022. This will be my 3rd machine ordered from Zach (1 before FlipnOut and 2 with FlipnOut). Zach just messaged us last week and said the game is finally ready to be shipped out! Zach and Nicole always pull thru and I never doubted them. Just have some patience with the manufactures. Zach and Nicole are doing what they can to take care of their customers. Sure it was hard waiting almost a year for Godzilla and was also hard seeing used ones for sale around my area but would rather my money go to FlipnOut. Zach is the OG and my favorite guy named Zach!

Whew I needed that, thank you.

#458 11 months ago

Well lemme add to my man’s credentials. All 5 of my pins came from Zach and Nicole. Not to mention shakers and art blades. I first saw Zach and Greg’s SDTM* channel on YouTube when I first became interested in the hobby. This team has been nothing but stellar. Zach somehow got a replacement Godzilla Premium out to me during PEAK Godzilla season after FedEx seemed to literally drop ship and drop kick it all throughout their warehouse. Greg is always quick to get my parts and replacements issues resolved. Nicole gets my invoices sent over expeditiously. And Zach freakin replies to my texts even while he’s on family vacation. Sorry about that lol. Much love to FlipNOut.

#459 11 months ago
Quoted from Walk:

Well lemme add to my man’s credentials. All 5 of my pins came from Zach and Nicole. Not to mention shakers and art blades. I first saw Zach and Greg’s STDM channel on YouTube when I first became interested in the hobby. This team has been nothing but stellar. Zach somehow got a replacement Godzilla Premium out to me during PEAK Godzilla season after FedEx seemed to literally drop ship and drop kick it all throughout their warehouse. Greg is always quick to get my parts and replacements issues resolved. Nicole gets my invoices sent over expeditiously. And Zach freakin replies to my texts even while he’s on family vacation. Sorry about that lol. Much love to FlipNOut.

Here’s hoping we don’t blow it bahaha

#460 11 months ago

Hey man, the people want some more SDTM episodes!!

#461 11 months ago
Quoted from Walk:

Hey man, the people want some more SDTM episodes!!

Coming soon for sure

1 week later
#462 10 months ago

OH NO, GO GO GODZILLA TOPPER!!!

Taking Preorders/Deposits NOW at flipnoutpinball.com for second/third runs.

$999.99 + shipping

flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

The Godzilla Heat Ray Destruction Topper accessory will immerse players into a world of chaos, incorporating a custom molded Godzilla sculpture breathing a heat ray against a city landscape. With 3 fire panels, a custom sculpted heat ray plume implementing 21 RGB lights, and a special flash lamp projecting Godzilla’s shadow, this exclusive decorative topper integrates distinct light shows and includes an exclusive “King of the Monsters Time Attack” mode elevating the entire gaming experience of Godzilla.

godzilla topper ad flip n out  (resized).pnggodzilla topper ad flip n out (resized).png
#463 10 months ago

nope-no.gifnope-no.gif

#465 10 months ago

No it doesn’t.

#466 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Looks damn cool to me!

Gonna rate it a B+

#467 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Looks damn cool to me!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#468 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Looks damn cool to me!

Oh stop it.

#469 10 months ago

Hahaha hey to each their own. I’ll swap that figure like I did to the playfield figure on mine. RGb lighting interactions, burning buildings, extra mode, and half the price of a Mando topper?! Yeah, sign me up all day!

#470 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Looks damn cool to me!

Um ahh is that you final answer? There's still time but it's running out.

#471 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Hahaha hey to each their own. I’ll swap that figure like I did to the playfield figure on mine. RGb lighting interactions, burning buildings, extra mode, and half the price of a Mando topper?! Yeah, sign me up all day!

Ahhh ...to late the moment has passed.

#472 10 months ago

Got any of them expression light kits?

#473 10 months ago
Quoted from F__U:

Ahhh ...to late the moment has passed.

I like things because I like them. I liked other toppers that people hated and cried about as well. Like the Ghostbusters topper, the GOTG topper, the Star Wars topper, the Jurassic Park topper, the UV lighting for Stranger Things, the Bond topper, etc...

#474 10 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Got any of them expression light kits?

Damn, wish I did. Have a ton on order though.

#475 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I like things because I like them. I liked other toppers that people hated and cried about as well. Like the Ghostbusters topper, the GOTG topper, the Star Wars topper, the Jurassic Park topper, the UV lighting for Stranger Things, the Bond topper, etc...

Let's go with a shorter list, which ones haven't you liked?

#476 10 months ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Oh damn man I have liked all of the Stern toppers well enough to purchase them. I like OEM Accessories on stuff. Just the integration alone is a deal-breaker for a lot of the after-market third-party accessories.

In my opinion, every single Stern pinball machine looks much better with the official Stern Pinball topper. Which ones do not?

#477 10 months ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Remember you are talking to the topper king - not a mere topper prince. Naturally he likes and has them all.

#478 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh damn man I have liked all of the Stern toppers well enough to purchase them. I like OEM Accessories on stuff. Just the integration alone is a deal-breaker for a lot of the after-market third-party accessories.
In my opinion, every single Stern pinball machine looks much better with the official Stern Pinball topper. Which ones do not?

They all look cool Zach. But is the juice worth the squeeze?

#479 10 months ago

making godzilla, but i still haven't recieved a single word about my rush topper.

#480 10 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

They all look cool Zach. But is the juice worth the squeeze?

For me, yes. For tons of people in this hobby, yes.

I wouldn't sell my Ghostbusters topper for what I paid for it...

#481 10 months ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

making godzilla, but i still haven't recieved a single word about my rush topper.

any word on that or lights zach?

#482 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

So how many did you order that you need to sell? You have no credibility giving any opinion or review when your selling said items.

#483 10 months ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

any word on that or lights zach?

Stern has not provided any updates for next Rush topper and Expression Kits runs.

#484 10 months ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

So how many did you order that you need to sell? You have no credibility giving any opinion or review when your selling said items.

Um, well, thanks for coming to chat in the Flip N Out Pinball thread…

Oh and I gotta say, you got me. Damn it. Yup, I can’t stand toppers and only lie to the public in efforts to kill all of my credibility and self-respect and to make a few bucks on a product.

Or maybe I actually like what I sell? Nahhh, I’m a piece of shit.

#485 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The first topper I ever saw in an arcade, it was sitting on top of Dragon's Lair, a spectator monitor for everyone crowded around to see, which was pretty cool. And I remember container machines like FT, WH20, TAF, JD, WW, and others coming back without their factory toppers looking a bit empty. I'd have to look at a catalog of Stern machines to see which might look better with them, but probably at least those that add additional modes!

dl_topper (resized).pngdl_topper (resized).png
#486 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

For me, yes. For tons of people in this hobby, yes.
I wouldn't sell my Ghostbusters topper for what I paid for it...

I’ve got several toppers I like. TWD, WH20 and MB are my favs

But hey, I hated the GB topper and wouldn’t buy it for what you paid for it

#487 10 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We all just need to spread the love, different strokes for different folks. And I think it's great that people have so many options when it comes to mods, toppers, replacement parts, etc.

dalek.gifdalek.gif
#488 10 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Mmmm I do love those toppers as well. Speaking of actually making money, I wish I could find the material to repro those White Water toppers. Ol Flip N Out Pinball would be going into the manufacturing business if so haha.

Quoted from jellikit:

We all just need to spread the love, different strokes for different folks. And I think it's great that people have so many options when it comes to mods, toppers, replacement parts, etc.
[quoted image]

Nailed it. Some people dislike pinball mods, some people love them. Some people buy some mods that I can't understand why, but others think it puts a little more Class Under The Glass. (that was a nice phrase there Zach, nicely done self, nicely done)

#489 10 months ago

Fail, Stern.

$1000 for a topper with the same crappy figure on it with some static tanks and lights? The topper itself is worth about $300. So $700 for an added mode?

Whatever bro.

#490 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Oh and I gotta say, you got me. Damn it. Yup, I can’t stand toppers and only lie to the public in efforts to kill all of my credibility and self-respect and to make a few bucks on a product.

Drew sucks at pinball... Zach sucks at toppers!

#491 10 months ago

I would have preferred a monstrous Zack blowing fire on the city vs. what Stern made......

Especially if he was torching Gary, Kaneda, Disney-Boy and Greg!!!

THAT would be a good mechanically animated topper.

See? You can still get into manufacturing.

Zackzilla.

#492 10 months ago

T otally
O verpriced
P inball
P roduct
E veryone
R esells

#493 10 months ago

Gonna use the top of GZ for extra beer storage instead now.

And no, it ain’t Bud Light even though they are giving it away.

#494 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Mmmm I do love those toppers as well. Speaking of actually making money, I wish I could find the material to repro those White Water toppers. Ol Flip N Out Pinball would be going into the manufacturing business if so haha.

You could have the foil sheets custom made. The foil is the trick. The movement is just the lights changing the angle and hitting the different segments integrated into the foil.

That said, the trials of getting it right might age you.

zach-m-after-whitewater-foil-sml (resized).pngzach-m-after-whitewater-foil-sml (resized).png
#495 10 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Gonna use the top of GZ for extra beer storage instead now.

Dont shake your machine hard!

#496 10 months ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

this response... lmfao

#497 10 months ago

It's disappointing, but only because the expectations were sky high for one of Sterns greatest ever games.

Toppers aren't for everyone, and absolutely yes, they are all overpriced. However I gotta say when you have a line of Spike 2 Sterns all with the official toppers, it does have a very nice crisp look to it, and with them all powered on and lighting all going off together its a thing of beauty.

#498 10 months ago

My take is that if you are going to ask $1000 for a topper at least try to make it look cool even if it is just cheap, crappy plastic. Like, make an effort. No effort was put into that topper whatsoever. I actually find it to be a bit insulting.

#499 10 months ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I actually find it to be a bit insulting.

Ah we haven’t had a good “slap in the face from stern!” Rant here in a while.

Remember…if you aren’t insulted, can you really say you don’t like it?

#500 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Remember…if you aren’t insulted, can you really say you don’t like it?

What?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 12.95
$ 160.00
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 818 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stream-channel-flip-n-out-pinball-with-ken-cromwell-amp-bill-webb/page/10?hl=slrage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.