Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

yep, 3rd ball shoots out so must be a magnetized thing. Again it does not happen often, but I have seen it a handful of times.

Ah OK - well good thing your optos are working then. Have you tried changing the balls out?

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ah OK - well good thing your optos are working then. Have you tried changing the balls out?

Have not tried that yet. Other thing is there is a cliffy on the magnet? not sure if that contributes to this issue or now.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

Have not tried that yet. Other thing is there is a cliffy on the magnet? not sure if that contributes to this issue or now.

Oh maybe - it might be getting magnetized or causing a lip for the ball to rest on. I loves me some Cliffy - but I'm not sure this is the type of magnet that really needs one. All it does is grab the ball. There isn't a lot of "pull/fling" action like games that have magnets in the middle of the playfield. That's the type of thing that would cause wear...not sure I see magnet wear happening around ST's Vengeance magnet.

#54 10 years ago

I had the two balls stuck the other day. I played quite a bit with version 1.3 and never saw the problem but since I upgraded to 1.41 I have seen it a few times.

#55 10 years ago

I've had it stick a few times too. I'm chalking it up to software with this many complaints. Probably a phenomenon occurring like the Thor flasher not working depending on what the nick fury target is doing.

#56 10 years ago

I've never had a ball stick much less 2. Snap a pic next time. I'd like to see how that's happening. Love the game, everyone that comes over is blown away.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Funny thing about the NIB balls, I have read over and over about how the Stern balls 'SUCK' and always thought yeah right whatever. My Star Trek arrived last night and I pulled the balls out and out of the manilla packet they actually had rust spots all over them and sticky hazy residue. Couldn't believe it.

Mine looked like they were relics from the titanic, never had that before from Stern, might as well not send any balls.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Mine looked like they were relics from the titanic, never had that before from Stern, might as well not send any balls.

Yes that exactly describes what I found in mine. They polished up just fine with a microfiber cloth but still.

1 week later
#59 10 years ago

Anyone else hearing "My Name is Ky" instead of "My Name is Khan" at the start of Vengeance scoring mode? I know the clip is correct in pinball browser, but it seems like it is cut short in the game.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from LP30:

Anyone else hearing "My Name is Ky" instead of "My Name is Khan" at the start of Vengeance scoring mode? I know the clip is correct in pinball browser, but it seems like it is cut short in the game.

I think Ky knows his own name. GAWD!

#61 10 years ago

Pretty sure Ky wasn't in Star Trek though

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from LP30:

Pretty sure Ky wasn't in Star Trek though

Short for Khan. He's just being friendly. Lmao.

'You may call me Ky.'

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Marshfield, MO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stle-review-plus-sr-code-comments-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.