new STLE dmd for sale

By magnoliarichj

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I will be replacing the dmd For my new STLE as soon as I get it. I am selling the original dmd out of the machine. I will only turn it on to see functionality then remove it for sale.. let me know if your interested. pm me

#2 10 years ago

Price? What you going with? XPIN or colordmd?

#4 10 years ago

I am putting in a White DMD.

#5 10 years ago

Color dmd sigma.

Is this what a new one cost ?

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/520-5052-05

#6 10 years ago

OK...

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I'll sell mine for $300.00...Sorry to jump in on your thread but hey you got a bump.

Wtf is this get your own thread douche

#8 10 years ago

Bad form followed by over reaction. Free bump anyway.

#9 10 years ago

Bump

#10 10 years ago

Keep yours eyes out New company coming out with a Sigma type display using the same $50.00 lcd panel color dmd uses. Heard retail will only be in Low 200.00 range with huge list of colors to choose in menu.

#11 10 years ago

Color DMV seems to have great support over the years. Who is this mystery company

#12 10 years ago

Heard about it from a parts distro, said its coming down the line, Which makes sense.

#13 10 years ago

Oh you must be referring to Sterns entry into the Color LCD display era... they're buying LCDs and using them in 'Sigma' mode, emulating dots to save on programming costs.

#14 10 years ago

Since you are wondering about price, I'd say less than $400 since at that price you can go buy a CDMD Sigma. Worth $200 IMO, even at $300 that's 75% the price of the Sigma which is preferable.

Quoted from magnoliarichj:

Color dmd sigma.

Is this what a new one cost ?

#15 10 years ago

Open to fair offers. Pm me if interested. I'm not looking to make a mint. Just want a fair value.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Since you are wondering about price, I'd say less than $400 since at that price you can go buy a CDMD Sigma. Worth $200 IMO, even at $300 that's 75% the price of the Sigma which is preferable.

Where are you going to get a Sigma? Surly not at ColorDMD as they are out of stock on everything they sell. GLWTS

#17 10 years ago

Seems like it would be a very reliable item, so the only market would be for someone who wanted to buy it and retrofit it into an older game. You'd have to make a new power cable.

#18 10 years ago

It's not THAT hard to get. I'm assuming an original DMD is okay while a little patience is exercised and they fill their back orders.

Quoted from wdpvideo:

Where are you going to get a Sigma? Surly not at ColorDMD as they are out of stock on everything they sell. GLWTS

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

Heard about it from a parts distro, said its coming down the line, Which makes sense.

about time. vishay makes a good replacement, and I was waiting for some knock offs...

#20 10 years ago

#21 10 years ago

ttt

#22 10 years ago

bump it up!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stle-dmd-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.