Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MJW
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

How are people hooking up external subs on new sterns? Speaker wire soldered to the speaker ran out the back? Or the board that allows for rca cables? How do you do multiple games on one sub? And where do you run the wires out the back without drilling a hole? I want to add a sub to deadpool and maiden

#3 5 years ago

Awesome. Thank you. I was hoping to go out the back of the cab to hide the wires, but your way seems easy. Was hoping to buy a couple polk psw10 today, but no one is as cheap as amazon so ill have to wait on shipping. How many games can you hook up to the polks?

#5 5 years ago

Ok thanks. Hows the sound if youre playing both games? Im debating if i want 1 per game, or 1 for 2. I have an infinity hooked up to met pro and it makes a world of difference

#8 5 years ago

Ill probably go that route. I picked up 2 polk psw10 today, im going to run it with speaker cable alligator clipped until i can figure out the pinnovator stuff. I think id prefer that

#10 5 years ago

Yep. Installed in a few minutes. Maiden and deadpool needed this! Met has an i finity on it and already sounded good

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-sub-hookup?tu=amkoepfer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.