Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 518 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dent00
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a Slayer pinball”

• Absolutely Yes 69 votes
      16%
    • Absolutely No 281 votes
      65%
    • Maybe if it is really cool 82 votes
      19%

(432 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180328_210410 (resized).jpg
    SternPinballFactoryTour-SR (resized).jpg
    Slayer (resized).JPG
    541815754 (resized).jpg
    jimmyfalllon (resized).jpg
    trollercoaster (resized).jpg
    heightstick-trollercoaster (resized).jpg
    10649441_1470389333271613_3219435722444847764_n (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20170720-104056 (resized).png
    c346e395e7cba64a08c9d32545674461 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3789 (resized).PNG
    img615-15-34-31-2 (resized).jpg
    CIEapDW (resized).jpg
    IMG_3905 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3771 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3773 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

I'm sure I'll catch heat for this, but, being a christian this would not only be a pass for me, it would be a pass on all future Sterns indefinitely.

I don't get it - are you under the impression that Slayer is a satanic band?

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

No Christians just like horrible fucking music
    j/k, everyone loves shitty music aorund here.

ABSOLUTELY!! I for one love 70s Prog rock as well as metal and my wife is into Yacht Rock

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

Oh come on - not this conversation again. I actually like music that's way heavier than Slayer...but still Christian.
    » YouTube video

Cliched, I know but I love the first couple of Tourniquet albums - Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance and Psychosurgery in particular. And Extol!

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinKopf:

Love metal, main power and orig metal, but Slayer just doesn't do it for me. Iron Maiden I love, and that band seems like a better choice to me, but even Maiden doesn't come near the accessibility, etc, of Metallica and AC/DC. In the US at least.

My lady brought up going to see Slayer when we were walking out of the Maiden show on Saturday - I still like Slayer but I am not sure I would want to go to a show still. I haven't kept up with the last couple albums, although I guess I'm still curious about whether Kerry would let Gary write a couple tunes on the next album. She was mad I said I didn't want to go!

#79 6 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

That pin would be awsome...
    For me to leave feces in the coin slots.

LOL

I would totally consider buying that pin.. Uh, sans feces

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

out of the 500 people I know, 5 like slayer, 8 like iron maiden, 400 like led zeppelin, and 350 like pink Floyd!

at least you got 5 smart friends

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Slayer sucks!!! and would be a disaster of a pinball machine. Iron Maiden is still popular worldwide and the art package alone would be amazing. Stern please blow us out of the water with a bad ass Iron Maiden pinball machine with hand drawn kick ass art.

You know what? After seeing the star wars art (I'm sure the pin will be fun), I'm OK with Stern not doing a Maiden pin.

#150 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

How could one not?
    I'm not gonna jump on him for his beliefs though because he hasn't been preaching to any of us, nor telling us what to do/believe. That is the key. Seems like an alright guy to me. Live and let live.
    And then DIE BY THE SWORD.

You're right Gryszzz, we don't want to come off like CAPTOR OF SIN. it's not like we're trying to Create a WAR ENSEMBLE.

#168 6 years ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

It took me forever to find the guy in that model and sketch:

INteresting. That's not a Slayer-specific image then. huh. The NB 'radiation' logo is on the gas mask...

#169 6 years ago

Multiball when you

Quoted from PismoArcade:Just got off the phone from Stern and you'll be relieved to know that Slayer is not the next pin.
    It's G.G. Allin.

Multiball when you spell M-U-R-D-E-R J-U-N-K-I-E-S

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-slayer-pinball?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.