(Topic ID: 137717)

New Stern Pinball

By doughslingers

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Loosen_yer_pocket_protector_bro..jpg
    k2-_8b1012c5-23d7-4995-839d-9feea638bf14.v1.jpg
    Foot_in_mouth.jpg
    peasantrevolt.jpg
    Capture444.jpg
    jcst.jpg
    image.jpg
    stern.png
    tumblr_m3dqtdd5QB1qzt1yyo1_500.gif
    jump_conclusions-600x356.jpg
    Nofunallowed.jpg
    qkFtEhd.jpg
    p11945_p_v7_aa.jpg
    lightsabers.jpg
    norm-macdonald-kfc-hed-2015-620x350.jpg
    dragons.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Wow the new title is one nobody has thought of. Its such an unique theme but it's a shocker.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

What are you smoking???

I wished I was but it's a fun experience.

#12 8 years ago

I don't want to get in trouble but it's from 70s

Its like something out of left field and it's not the long rumored baseball pin.

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from jazzmaster:

Sanford and Son?

That would be so cool.

#25 8 years ago

Sort of more like Jenner Kardashian cross

#32 8 years ago

I don't want to lose my ability to sell new pins but sure can't wait for the news. For some Tha remember I got Metallica long before others back in the day when some thought Munsters. It's in the old posts.

#62 8 years ago

Jaws are full of bitting teeth. This is close but it has sets of lips.

#66 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

http://www.crazyfads.com/70s.htm
    Maybe it's on here ?
    LTG : )™

Wow that's a good clue sir. You tech guys always know your stuff.

#73 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

It was Kiss, 70's style and someone needs to inform Buddy that it was already released!

I still have an unsold LE left to sell new never played. The 70's are a cool decade.

Why can't Gary have his dream theme as he has to be close to retirement.

This is a great way to go all out.

#135 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rick432:

Um... So the new theme is The Shocker?
    Kind of not-family-friendlyish...

I actually have the Shocker game. It's has Uncle Fester and a bulb that lights up.when you win. It's a great money maker too.

#150 8 years ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

Bowie or Floyd? I'd go with The Thin White Duke.
    The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars - I want my ZS NIB now!!
    Starman Skill Shot and Moonage Daydream Multi-ball.
    grumpy bowie.jpg

I so wish it was a Pink Floyd pin. Not a better band left to do in my mind. Rush and Iron Maiden would be cool too.

#527 8 years ago

Everyone really knew the title coming this time, its the worst kept secret in pimball but the surprise is still ahead.

Sorry if a simple little post hurts anyone's feelings. It was meant for fun and as a way to pass the time. I thought we are supposed to have fun with our hobbies. A hobby is supposed to be fun. I used to like to come to Pinside to escape the noise of the world, all the killings and political news is so damn depressing. I don't know why it seems all that negatively is happening here but the mood is definitely different this last year.

Everyone is free to spend their money anywhere. I only let countless people visit the showroom, play for free, hosted overnight visits, attend shows, bring pins for everyone to play at my expense, do tepairs, and yes try to sell some new and used pins along the way for a small profit.

I will still be here atleat until the probable heart attack someday hopefully later than sooner answer the phone, delivering games and pins and working the Central Drive In Theatre theatre located just outside Norton Va.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-pinball?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.