(Topic ID: 90795)

New Stern Machine?

By gearheaddropping

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled-2.png
    10300633_10152276636533197_954127492793714258_n.jpg
    image-714.jpg
    Whathehellyoustarinat.jpeg
    image-975.jpg
    image-348.jpg
    image-736.jpg
    134360.jpg
    134391.jpg
    alaskan-bush-people-998x.jpg
    the-who.jpg
    maxresdefault[1].jpg
    sophie-polkamp.jpg
    eva-de-goede-dutch-field-hockey-player.jpg
    149477339.jpg
    toysr.jpg
    There are 396 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
    #351 9 years ago

Despite Stern assembling the MMR, I still think they will have their own title out this summer, as well as a third at the end of the year. They usually make 2 one year, and 3 the next, alternating.

#352 9 years ago
    Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Stern usually makes 2 one year and 3 the next.

Or do they make two if they sell well and require longer runs, but make three when they don't sell well?

#353 9 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Or do they make two if they sell well and require longer runs, but make three when they don't sell well?

It seems on years where they have an early release, like Jan or Feb, then there is a summer release and a final release late in the year. The following year, produces a spring release, and then a fall release. Then back to three the next year.

At least the last few years that has been the pattern. AC/DC (Early), X-MEN (Summer), Avengers (November), Metallica (Spring) Star Trek (Fall), Mustang (Early)..........

#354 9 years ago

At least the last few years that has been the pattern.

Mayeb but this year they have announced moving to a new location.That could change up things.

#356 9 years ago

A Ghostbusters machine has the potential to be amazing. A good chunk of the fans that were kids when the films came out are now at an age where they can afford a NIB pin so the timing would be perfect.

Ecto-1 special edition with spinning beacon light and working siren anyone?!

#357 9 years ago

Have to admit it would be fun bashing on the marshmallow man.

#358 9 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Mayeb but this year they have announced moving to a new location.That could change up things.

Who knows? I'm guessing a summer release, but who knows?

#359 9 years ago

Despite Stern assembling the MMR, I still think they will have their own title out this summer, as well as a third at the end of the year. They usually make 2 one year, and 3 the next, alternating.

With the move this may be a two game year.

#360 9 years ago

They could move production from 1 location to the next and be up and running in a week.

Robert

#361 9 years ago

I heard today what it may be

#362 9 years ago
    Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

I heard today what it may be

I'm hearing tomorrow what it may be.

LTG : )™

#363 9 years ago

Maybe bee bee !

#364 9 years ago

Re release of ironman with full leds anyone else here this?

#365 9 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

A Ghostbusters machine has the potential to be amazing. A good chunk of the fans that were kids when the films came out are now at an age where they can afford a NIB pin so the timing would be perfect.
    Ecto-1 special edition with spinning beacon light and working siren anyone?!

It already happened and it's awesome.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-custom-pinball-official-video

#366 9 years ago

Penthouse

#367 9 years ago

Black Sabbath!

#368 9 years ago

Never mind. Kiss it is according to Sterns FB page. Or should I say an email from someone named John Popodiuk.

Pass.

#369 9 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Never mind. Kiss it is according to Sterns FB page. Or should I say an email from someone named John Popodiuk.
    Pass.

Damn. Pass.

#370 9 years ago

Where r u seeing this, and does that mean the next pin or just that they are eventually going to make Kiss.

#371 9 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Have you played Metallica ? It's f***ing awesome!
    Post edited by moderator: Language

Metallica Is good, but XMENLE is f***ing awesome, and as time goes by more people will learn that as they get a chance to play it.

Sorry, I just wanted to make this a Stern Vrs Stern s**t show.

#372 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Where r u seeing this, and does that mean the next pin or just that they are eventually going to make Kiss.

ok good point. It doesnt say next, it just says secured licensing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/35138159505/

#373 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I highly doubt it is next as it appears the license was just recently secured. My guess is it will be the late year release but that is just wild speculation.

#374 9 years ago

I wouldn't doubt a re-release of Ironman.

Great game, BTW.

#375 9 years ago
    Quoted from haiderdj:

I wouldn't doubt a re-release of Ironman.
    Great game, BTW.

Up until the MMr announcement of being run off Stern's line I would have agreed an Iron Man LE was coming . . . now I am not so sure if we will ever see that.

#376 9 years ago

I heard it to be coming ironman le. Just saying

#377 9 years ago

Kiss??? Awww man.

#378 9 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

ok good point. It doesnt say next, it just says secured licensing.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/35138159505/

Thats not Stern's pg it is a Stern fan pg.

#379 9 years ago
    Quoted from Dellamarmalade:

I heard it to be coming ironman le. Just saying

Where did you hear this? When also? Thanks.

#380 9 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

Thats not Stern's pg it is a Stern fan pg.

Copy that, but did you see who the email was from? http://pinside.com/pinball/archive/john-popadiuk

He says his companies licensing dept was told Kiss was an upcoming title. Not necessarily next though..

#381 9 years ago

Whoever called the Ironman reissue looks to have been correct according to hints on their FB.

#382 9 years ago
    Quoted from n0s4atu:

...according to hints on their FB.

Always an accurate indicator of things to come

#383 9 years ago

It will be interesting to see whats next as they say there are more Stern vault games to come.

#384 9 years ago

Im a newb, but why would they re-release Iron man if it is still a newer game?

#385 9 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Im a newb, but why would they re-release Iron Man if it is still a newer game?

$$$$$

#386 9 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Because they can make a profit

#387 9 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Because the demand outweighs the supply.

#388 9 years ago

Stern Pinball Opens its Vault to Reintroduce Iron Man Pinball... https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball Untitled-2.pngUntitled-2.png

#389 9 years ago

Ok cool thanks... Didnt realize IM was a pretty popular pin..

#391 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Always an accurate indicator of things to come

As soon as I wrote hints, they actually put out a press release. lol Figures.

#392 9 years ago

Anyone ever consider an Alice Cooper pinball? His stage show would lend itself to some obvious toys (guillotine, rack, etc.) and he fits the mold of elder statesman rock icon that's been a hit for pins lately.

#393 9 years ago

I do see the value in Alice, but im not a real big fan.. I suppose if it were a fun game though and the artwork has the potential to be pretty killer.

#394 9 years ago
    Quoted from n0s4atu:

Whoever called the Ironman reissue looks to have been correct according to hints on their FB.

That was me I've known for about 3 months but wasn't allowed to say anything. Sorry

#395 9 years ago

3 months eh? Plenty of time to sell the first runs...

#396 9 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Anyone ever consider an Alice Cooper pinball? His stage show would lend itself to some obvious toys (guillotine, rack, etc.) and he fits the mold of elder statesman rock icon that's been a hit for pins lately.

I'm In for Alice !

There are 396 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-machine/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.