• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SexySexySanta.jpg
Buckalicious2.jpg
Buckalicious.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 14 years ago

I guess being creative and coming up with original ideas is a thing of the past - makes no sense you would think you could save money, no licenses to buy etc. but i guess then you have to rely on pure creative talent. But out of all the things to use I wonder who picked deer hunting? Does that really appeal to the majority of the players or would be players out there? Be better off making a rudolph the red nose reindeer pin - with misfit island multiball, where Yukon Cornelius trys to kill the abominable snowman - shit even do a grinch that stole christmas pin - I just dont see much logic with this license choices...Please I hope Im wrong..and I hope its a great game, but I'll take a grinch that stole christmas over a big buck hunter.LOL

#20 14 years ago

That center track - I wonder what affects that will have with ball movement - soft shots that just touch in and get moved along its direction...I dont hate the idea but just concerned like bugray on the wear issue well and the ball disruption - I think i would of done the center of the playfield with various pop up targets like a shooting range. So suddenly there is a deer to the left then one in the bushes etc. or maybe you use rocks and bushes to protect the deer that pop up - think medieval madness trolls but cover for the poor animal- maybe you even have other hunters pop up that your not supposed to shoot.

sorry for being negative nancy also - im hoping its awesome and really we shouldnt complain at least someone is making new pins

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
South Berwick, ME
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-game-photos-big-buck-hunter-pro?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.