Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG9013_2.jpg
    IMAG9040_2.jpg
    IMAG9039_2.jpg
    990l2435-7802.jpg
    Atomatic.JPG
    IMAG7569.jpg
    IMAG7566.jpg
    IMAG7557.jpg
    IMAG7560.jpg
    IMAG7558.jpg
    4 24 2015a.jpg
    4 24 2015b.jpg
    Gary Stern Whoa Nellie.jpg
    bigmelons.jpg
    1418614130146.jpg
    1418595359583.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pins4me.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 9 years ago

I can already envision a new Star Wars pin coming off the assembly line there.

3 weeks later
    #34 9 years ago

Any update on Stern's move?

#42 9 years ago

GravitaR, why would you thumbs down me saying "I can already envision a new Star Wars pin coming off the assembly line there."?

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Only due to the fact that Stern (Data East/Sega) has already done Starwars 2 times now and didn't get it right once. Maybe the third time is the charm? Who knows. Time for a different company to make the pin.

I don't think the Data East unit was a bad game. Plus you really cant say Stern made those 2 titles. Yes, I get it, those companies became Stern, but its not like Gary Stern sat down with Lucas and said "I work for this company called Data East and we want to make a pinball machine based on Star Wars"

Personally, I think it would be awesome to break in the new building with such a historic pin such as Star Wars.
    I'm not say Jersey Jack couldn't make a nice one, but production is just too slow coming from JJP.
    Gary could have that title in our homes for this Christmas's theatrical release.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pins4me.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-factory-and-offices-update?tu=Pins4me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.