Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

posted this over on KLOV...figured i'd post it here too for those that hadn't seen it:

new star wars pin?

<drools>

#2 12 years ago

ok....i have no idea how to get the image to show up on this forum.

apologies.

i'll see if i can figure it out....it's basically just a teaser pic with a boba fett & jango fett action figure and the caption dad vs. son. stern loves to tease their new pins.....thought this might indicate a new star wars pin coming next year with the re-release of the movies in 3D.

#3 12 years ago

There is a great disturbance in my bank account.

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

There is a great disturbance in my bank account.

no kidding. i already called the wife and told her if this one comes out, it's gonna be my second NIB purchase. no way i can pass this one up.

and it'll be the LE, no doubt.

#7 12 years ago

Will definitely save up money if another Star Wars pin comes out. Hopefully, all six films will appear on the pin.

#8 12 years ago

I wonder if an intern posted this on his last day of work.

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

I wonder if an intern posted this on his last day of work.

no way. the stern facebook nazis would have taken that down by now if that were the case.

#10 12 years ago

I would buy the LE. I don't think they will make it.

#11 12 years ago

if that holds true a bit mind blowing
    could a new movie be in the works also?

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

if that holds true a bit mind blowing
    could a new movie be in the works also? []

well, the movies are gonna be re-released in the theaters in 3D next year....i'm thinking that's the tie-in, rather than a new movie.

if there IS a new movie somewhere down the line, i just hope and pray george stays far away from the director's chair.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from pudluther:

well, the movies are gonna be re-released in the theaters in 3D next year....i'm thinking that's the tie-in, rather than a new movie.

Blu-Ray edition comes out next month as well.

Quoted from pudluther:

if there IS a new movie somewhere down the line, i just hope and pray george stays far away from the director's chair. []

What?!?!?! No way Lucas needs to be involved from start to finish. Maybe have Spieldberg direct and George just oversee everything

Back to topic. If there is a SW pin comin put me down for an LE!

#14 12 years ago

I really need to save my money for this 1 ! Best pinball theme that there is !!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 12 years ago

As a theme, it is great. Could do with an epic Star Wars game.

#16 12 years ago

If this end up being the next Ritchie pin I may be in trouble.....)=

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

OMG...i didn't even think about the fact that SR might be doing it.

<drools a little>

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Add in Lyman and I agree. I would love to see what he could do for modes with the Star Wars theme.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

smassa said:

Add in Lyman and I agree. I would love to see what he could do for modes with the Star Wars theme.

With Steve and Lyman and a free hand with creativity,throw in a LCD screen and Starwars could be pinballs HOLY GRAIL !!!!!!!!!!!

#20 12 years ago

Everything else being equal, I'd choose a Star Wars pin over a Wizard of Oz 1,000 times over.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

Everything else being equal, I'd choose a Star Wars pin over a Wizard of Oz 1,000 times over.

+1

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-facebook-teaser-star-wars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.