Screenshot_20160823-145921 (resized).png
IMG_20160823_145505 (resized).jpg
72_3 (resized).jpg
72_2 (resized).jpg
72_1 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
f4d51b51199015609e05ce115eb3f75a (resized).jpg
batman-on-sun (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 7 years ago

Lots of speculation, but is it just Adam West call outs and comic themed, or is it Batman '66 movie themed? I'd probably spring, but I gotta know if that canister has been improved upon.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think a Batman 66 game could be huge if its done right!

I think so too, but I'm not yet sure what '66 means to Stern. Old school or new cartoon?

#141 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

66 theme vs 89 theme? Not even a question the 89 theme would crush it.

I like both, but I'm not sure 89 would crush 66 in this particular case. With the 66 series there are numerous villains and more episodes for plot material. Batman 89 is my favorite Batman movie, but it was already used to make a pin, poorly unfortunately. Both have nostalgia going for them, but being able to use Riddler, Cat Woman, and Penguin on top of the Joker, adds a lot. I would probably buy either version, if done properly.

#203 7 years ago

No bat updates over night? Okay, bump then.

#213 7 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Hopefully they announce something soon otherwise poor Adam won't have very many pre-order people at his meet and greet.

This is more and more becoming an insiders hobby. I waited until the official Ghostbusters announcement and they were all sold out already. I've bought like 5 NIB from my distributer and still never get any updates, with the notable exception of WWE when he didn't have many buyers. I've reached out to him and another on this game and like you said, no details, though I guess I could commit to buy the game not yet really knowing the price, what it looks like, how it plays, who designed it, etc. I'm still waiting on SMVE after 6 months fully paid and I never get an update unless I reach out.

#216 7 years ago

Oops, SMVE. Sorry about that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-batman-66-premium?tu=taz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.