Screenshot_20160823-145921 (resized).png
IMG_20160823_145505 (resized).jpg
72_3 (resized).jpg
72_2 (resized).jpg
72_1 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
f4d51b51199015609e05ce115eb3f75a (resized).jpg
batman-on-sun (resized).jpg
There are 336 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#2 7 years ago

already pulled...

#3 7 years ago

This was posted along with a Distributor claiming "reserve your Batman '66 Premium by STERN now"

batman_(resized).jpgbatman_(resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago

I thought it just said to contact them about getting a pass for the auto session. I dont think anything about a game was mentioned.

#5 7 years ago

There is your STERN Expo unveiling, Batman VE/'66 Premium

#6 7 years ago

It said Batman 66 Premium.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I thought it just said to contact them about getting a pass for the auto session. I dont think anything about a game was mentioned.

No , I made that all up. I am telling you, this is the exact quote:

"You want to meet Batman. Purchase a Brand new Batman 66 pinball machine made by Stern and get to meet the real Batman Adam West. Pricing not set in stone, pricing subject to change. There are only a limited amount of meet and greets so, reserve a game now and get on the list to meet Batman. deposit down reserves a batman 66 premium game and a spot at the meet and greet".

#9 7 years ago

New layout supposedly. Not a VE

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

New layout supposedly. Not a VE

That would be cool and look good next to my BDK. If it is a Vualt, I will likely pass

#11 7 years ago

Official according to a Stern distributor?:

batman66_(resized).JPGbatman66_(resized).JPG

#12 7 years ago

Does it include a ghost free inserted playfield? To soon? HA!

#13 7 years ago

Hopefully it's a new play field and not just a ve. Could be interesting. Be available 2017 based on how far behind stern is. Best be ghost free

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Hopefully it's a new play field and not just a ve. Could be interesting. Be available 2017 based on how far behind stern is. Best be ghost free

They're going to keep up with these themed defects. This game will be full of bats or something.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Purchase a Brand new Batman 66 pinball machine made by Stern and get to meet the real Batman Adam West.

In other words, meet the real star of Batman and buy the comic book machine.

#16 7 years ago

Lots of speculation, but is it just Adam West call outs and comic themed, or is it Batman '66 movie themed? I'd probably spring, but I gotta know if that canister has been improved upon.

#17 7 years ago

First issue of Batman 66 came out in 2013, so would that make it one of the most current licensed themes in a while?

#18 7 years ago

I think a Batman 66 game could be huge if its done right!

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I think a Batman 66 game could be huge if its done right!

I think so too, but I'm not yet sure what '66 means to Stern. Old school or new cartoon?

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Lots of speculation, but is it just Adam West call outs and comic themed, or is it Batman '66 movie themed? I'd probably spring, but I gotta know if that canister has been improved upon.

Batman 66, as a brand, didn't exist until the comic. So I would assume the comic, and/or the new animated film, and not the actual old live action TV series, which didn't have that name.

#21 7 years ago

I remember Stern saying their next game would have an LCD

If this is not a VE it's likely to have an LCD?

#22 7 years ago

It's possible, seems like when I go to Vegas and see a slot machine example the walking dead, Ghostbusters, Batman, Jaws, Gremlins. Some of those became pins, possible cheap license. Just a thought.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Actually, the only thing Stern has said is that their new display will debut in 2016.

#24 7 years ago

whew. No Batman 16' and Ben Affleck on an LCD.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Air_Pinball:

Actually, the only thing Stern has said is that their new display will debut in 2016.

I recall they really, really, really, reeeeally said the game after GB was to have an LCD

#26 7 years ago

'66 Batman with an Aerosmith soundtrack?!!

#27 7 years ago

Lame.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I recall they really, really, really, reeeeally said the game after GB was to have an LCD

Sometime after SMVE and before Ghostbusters was announced, they said their new display would debut in 2016, but clarified that it would not be the next release (which turned out to be Ghostbusters). So, depending on how many more games they plan on announcing in 2016, the next one could or could not be the LCD release.

#29 7 years ago

Alright if nobody else is gonna say it:
HOLY PINBALL BATMAN!!!

#30 7 years ago

is adam west going to be at the stern party at expo?

#31 7 years ago

Man I hope the go with the TV series and not the cartoon. This would be spectacular. Sign me up for one now!

#32 7 years ago

Interesting, Good catch!

#33 7 years ago

It's a great theme... Too bad they keep fucking up the inserts. Otherwise I'd be interested. I'll need to see evidence that the issue is completely resolved before I plunk down for my next NIB game. I don't feel the need to play the lottory.

(And I am using hard evidence here. Not some hearsay on Pinside. It was my game, and it took 6 months to resolve. They need to solve it before they earn the next 5k from me.)

#34 7 years ago

I had heard that distributors were getting VIP tickets based on Batman games ordered.

Suppose to be DK, new Art, some new toys, some changes, nothing super major, like a whole new game.

Think Spiderman, but in this case they are improving game play, code, and toys.....could be a winner!?

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I had heard that distributors were getting VIP tickets based on Batman games ordered.
Suppose to be DK, new Art, some new toys, some changes, nothing super major, like a whole new game.
Think Spiderman, but in this case they are improving game play, code, and toys.....could be a winner!?

I buy this more than the "new game" some are speculating here on Pinside.

#36 7 years ago

Riddel me this,or,riddle me that,who's gonna buy the big black Bat????

#37 7 years ago

So are they not gonna make Pros anymore?

#38 7 years ago

You have to remember Spike can run any pinball software. So technically it could run Batman with tweaked code and a LCD or color led display no problem.

Screenshot_20160820-002013_(resized).pngScreenshot_20160820-002013_(resized).png

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

GB is the last DMD. Everything forward will be LCD.

#40 7 years ago

Could be cool, hope it's super campy and goofy.

#41 7 years ago

Didn't see this coming

#42 7 years ago

Zero Stern pins should be purchased until they get their crap together IMO

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

It's possible, seems like when I go to Vegas and see a slot machine example the walking dead, Ghostbusters, Batman, Jaws, Gremlins. Some of those became pins, possible cheap license. Just a thought.

JK

#44 7 years ago

If this is not based on the 60's tv series I won't buy it.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

So are they not gonna make Pros anymore?

From what I understand, no Pro's just on this game. It's a limited run with premiums and above.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

From what I understand, no Pro's just on this game. It's a limited run with premiums and above.

You mean limited based on sales. Stern will "limit" production to the number of sales they think they can make in the next 3 years.

#47 7 years ago

Don't see it being a super big seller, but with all the production delays at the moment, might be all they can handle. Last release for 2017?

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

You mean limited based on sales. Stern will "limit" production to the number of sales they think they can make in the next 3 years.

My guess is you would be correct on the premiums anyway. The limiteds, will be limited!

#49 7 years ago

just save some artwork for Catwoman please......

9f2b1efe83cba0ca62402ff848cbbd3b_(resized).jpg9f2b1efe83cba0ca62402ff848cbbd3b_(resized).jpg

#50 7 years ago

Coincidentally, Julie Newmar's birthday was this past week. A mere 83 years old.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.99
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

There are 336 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-batman-66-premium?hl=walt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.