Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 240 posts
  • 129 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by cal50
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

luciBG.jpg
    images-5-516.jpeg
    susan-luci-abc-250-1.jpg
    lucipremium.jpg
    Devil horn rocket launch.jpg
    she devil.jpg
    images-5-165.jpeg
    ACDC translite.jpg
    purgatori1.JPG
    coop-mama-devil-girl-butt-sticker.jpg
    ct80004.jpg
    Unknown.png
    Luci own it now.jpg
    image-194.jpg
    image-795.jpg
    imgres.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjsrt8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 10 years ago

Whole lotta BS

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

They just blew there whole LE market just like someone else did. I would bet they wont be selling out of preorders anytime soon on new games. WOW

Its not an LE it premium and they can make as many as they want am I correct your not guaranteed a limited collectible number so you can make big money back. Enjoy this new pinball when you can next year markets gonna crash.

#42 10 years ago

Anybody wana work on new artwork for acdc contact me screw luck let's get some actual cool metal art.

#55 10 years ago

I retract my statement there not LE never mind. Dumb asses in the pinball world right now can't wait for the crash next year no ones gonna wana jump on LE anymore, let's face it most only want something collectible that if they don't like can make a pretty return on. Not If they make more LEs after the fact this is turning me off and I'm not even in on it forget your pre orders jjp and stern from now on you want get as many as before.

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

How so? The only LEs were BiB and LTBR...those are the games for "collectors". Premium was always unlimited. This is just an alternate Premium - kinda like how there are 2 Metallica Premiums (Dirty Donny & Road Case versions).
    I'm still perfectly content with my AC/DC Premium purchase...this doesn't bother me at all. If someone hasn't purchased the game yet and this art package does it for them, cool.
    Personally it has a bit of a "fan art" feel about it...and I have the same criticism I did about the Angus face - it doesn't fit the rest of the art package...in this case, the cartoony translite & chicks on the devil's face doesn't match with the "photo" art on the playfield. Or like Metallica Road Case - the photo translite doesn't match the Dirty Donny playfield.
    Now had they redone all the playfield art for this version - featuring cartoony versions of the band members...that might have actually worked for me.

I thought so too till I found out there will be new LEs

#79 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh? What are the new LE's?

I'm not sure just as confused as pinmister from what I read thought there was more LEs maybe not don't quote me I'm confused too. Let's just wait for smoke to clear.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjsrt8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-stern-acdc-luci?tu=jjsrt8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.