6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2737 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2742 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that Comet Pinball recently started selling Spotlight Kits: http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/spotlightkit.htm. Comes with everything you need: bulbs, reflector cones, hex standoffs/spacers, three different ways to connect to power, wiring, and more. No soldering required.

Singles are $15.99, and doubles (shine light in two different directions) are $19.99.

Most people tend to set these up on the slingshots, where they add a dramatic amount of light to the middle of the playfield. The double spotlight is great for aiming one light up the playfield, and the other down at the flippers.

Enjoy!

IMG_2742 (resized).jpgIMG_2742 (resized).jpg

IMG_2737 (resized).jpgIMG_2737 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Nice to see new product , but Pinballlife had the singles for about $6

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Did Pinballlife’s come with everything you need: bulbs, reflector cones, hex standoffs/spacers, three different ways to connect to power, wiring, and more? No

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Not sure what product you're referring to, but whatever it is, it's not comparable to this kit. Got a link? The only comparable product on the market that I'm aware of is $25 (for a double).

#5 6 years ago

Cool stuff, Ryan. I can see A LOT of WPC and System-11 games that could use these.

#6 6 years ago

I've been using a similar product from another retailer with great success. Nice to have a cheaper option now.

I cant help but wonder why people are spending $$$ on Pinstadium when a pair of double spotlight kits generally add all the light you need and dont have to come off in order to lift your playfield.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I cant help but wonder why people are spending $$$ on Pinstadium when a pair of double spotlight kits generally add all the light you need and dont have to come off in order to lift your playfield.

I agree. I just installed a couple of single spotlights from Comet on a Shadow I acquired recently and it looks great now.

#9 6 years ago

Nice! Comes with an Op-Max Bulb, a 4 SMD, as well as a Matrix Quick connect Bulb, plus Clip attachments!!! WOW!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-spotlight-kits-from-comet-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.