Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spidey black mockup-223.jpg
black spidey scaled-618.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I wanted to post design pics from a reworking of my SM topper. This is a custom design for2 clients who wanted a black Spidey for their LE. They said they didn't mind if it was offered to other Pinsiders. Below is a couple pics of the art and the video of the original. The new toppers will feature white pulsating eyes instead of the original blue. I am building these 2 soon. If anyone else is interested let me know. Thanks -D

www.tilttopper.webs.com

black spidey scaled-618.jpgblack spidey scaled-618.jpg

spidey black mockup-223.jpgspidey black mockup-223.jpg

#3 9 years ago

The topper is 2 levels. It has a 3D effect with the head is mounted in front. The main body is Lexan (unbreakable plastic). There is aluminum u channel with metal mounting brackets. The center lighting is glowing blue and the eyes are glowing white that pulsate.

#4 9 years ago

that is different than the others made and looks cool for a "costume" custom topper.
the scalloped edges look very cool.

GLWS

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-spiderman-black-costume-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.