(Topic ID: 49424)

New Speaker Panels from Back Alley Creations look Awesome!

By cableguy918

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Have any of you guys seen these yet? Very cool, exited about the other versions as well. This is from Matt at Back Alley Creations, man he does nice work.

"Hi Everyone, been a long long time since I did an update, but I have a new item to add to the website. Actually it is not on the website just yet as we are still trying to stock up on them. We now are making custom speaker panels. Our first game is Pirates of the Caribbean. You can see pictures of them here: http://s123.photobucket.com/user/backalleybodywear2/library/Pirates%20speaker%20panel

We will offer them two ways. First is if you want to send us your speaker panel and have it carved and airbrushed, cost will be $175 plus shipping. Or if you want to buy one already done cost will be $200 plus shipping. At the moment we have 10 in stock and I will be making them starting tomorrow night. After we sell out of them it will take some time to get new panels in, most the vendors are sold out of them. So if your interested e-mail me back right away.

Next speaker panel will most likely be Metallica and AC/DC."

#2 10 years ago

Matt's the man, does awesome work

#3 10 years ago

That's nicely done, I'd even call it tasteful, which it could have easily not been. POTC seems like a funny choice for the first one, what do I know, but came out looking good.

#4 10 years ago

Had a custom pinball made by them they rock! Very good work!

#5 10 years ago

From looking at their website before, they've got a ton of POTC stuff that is gorgeous and almost makes me want to buy one just to mod out. Probably why they chose that one first. I'm still hoping for the JP rex mod.

#6 10 years ago

If I get this dr dude big shot figure I am going to have them make one. Finally we can have big shot figures dr dude owners

#7 10 years ago

They look fantastic and yep, Matt is da man! he does some kick ass powder coating also

#8 10 years ago

It'll be interesting to see what the AC/DC and Metallica look like.

#9 10 years ago

All I can say is, cool.

#10 10 years ago

I can tell you from my experiences so far that Matt is a great guy to deal with. He has taken lots of time with me and will get large amounts of business from me in the future. I just got a set of his powder coated tron rails in (mine are a two stage blue sparkle, not basic baby blue) and let me tell you his work is outstanding! Thanks Matt and we are all excited to see your future mods.

#11 10 years ago

I ordered one of the POTC panels the other day, after receiving an email from Matt with the above announcement and seeing the pic. For anyone else considering a purchase, be aware that the lighted skulls over the speakers, which make a huge difference IMO, do not come with the panel from Back Alley. Those are the lighted speaker kit from Pinballtoppers. Having seen them together in the pic, I can't imagine getting the panel without getting the light kit as well.

#12 10 years ago

I would love to see one for Scared Stiff, The Shadow and Acdc. And I know the Shadow already has a plastic in place but a nice custom one would be cool

#13 10 years ago

Awesome speaker panels, too bad I don't have a POFC to put them on.

#14 10 years ago

Matt also makes all kinds of custom stuff. I bought a NOS big shot figure and I plan to have him make some so others can have big shot figures.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-speaker-panels-from-back-alley-creations-look-awesome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.