(Topic ID: 91993)

Need some LED ideas Post your Spiderman, POTC, AFM pics.

By pinballnut3

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC09698.JPG
DSC08592.JPG
DSC08590.JPG
DSC08589.JPG
DSC09839.JPG
DSC09700.JPG
image.jpg
spidey.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I am looking to LED some machines. Yes, I have seen the kits.
I have done this before..... I just want to see some new ideas and find the best for me.

So please post your Spiderman, POTC and AFM LED pics.

#2 9 years ago

Warm White almost always looks good. And when it doesn't, Cool white for the win.

#3 9 years ago

AFM LED conversion. I always color match LED to insert color. Exception is the is the six circle blue mode inserts. Cool white gave the insert a perfect look. I used Coin Taker Ultra Bright red LED under the six large country insert .

#4 9 years ago

Spiderman, My bulbs...but in recommendation...

"Sunlight" Op-Max, or "Sunlight" coming in other brightness for GI. I wrested with natural and warm on this like crazy, so I made a bulb in between warm and natural.

Create your own color pattern for the insert modes, I like to make them different, Pink for save M, Cyan, Purple...

I used Purple Flashers under the Hotdog between the bumpers.

and Op-Max in the spots, I messed with Rose on Doc Ock, Yellow on Sandman, and all shades of white.

Of course now, and in a few weeks, all kinds of 6.3 Strips, for outhole ramp. RGB, etc.
One thing that makes a difference is te colors you choose along the back splash.
I always use my 4+1 SuperFlux, CT has them as well, and find the cross hatch lighting to be the best in many games.

Of Course, Green for Goblin....

Art
cometpinball

spidey.jpgspidey.jpg

#5 9 years ago

these are good keep them coming

#6 9 years ago

hey Oldpin, that spidey looks great! Any chance of one or more high res pics??

#7 9 years ago

Sorry...its the best I got, but if you have a question, I can try to remember the answer.....game is long gone......

3 weeks later
#8 9 years ago

anymore?

#9 9 years ago

I don't have any pics in my phone to be able to add, but there are some on page 2 of my Spidey restoration thread that show the Cointaker kit. It came to me already installed and we haven't changed anything, but I didn't put it in so I don't know specifics on the bulbs. There is a slight ghosting on some of them, but I think it looks nice.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spiderman-blackened-edition-a-restoration-journey/page/2

#10 9 years ago

A mix of pinballbulbs.com and comet. I lit the flipper area by using comet's LED strips and those things are worth their weight in gold for the price and what all you can do with them. I can't wait till my MET gets here as I have a ton of ideas for it. Anyway, as usual it's hard to photograph this stuff correctly but here's my Spidey...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#11 9 years ago

PBL Ablaze ghost busters.....some are a little dark as I was messing around with filtering the flash.

DSC09700.JPGDSC09700.JPGDSC09839.JPGDSC09839.JPGDSC09698.JPGDSC09698.JPGDSC08592.JPGDSC08592.JPGDSC08590.JPGDSC08590.JPGDSC08589.JPGDSC08589.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 218.00
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.95
€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

€ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-some-led-ideas-post-your-spiderman-potc-afm-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.