• Latest reply 84 days ago by slochar
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220421_192826 (resized).jpg
5F8645EA-FC62-49A8-A6D5-97BB947BA52A (resized).jpeg
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

https://github.com/fatchit-idleman/seawitch/archive/refs/heads/main.zip

Assuming this link works, new version of stern seawitch. Not many tweaks suggested in other Seawitch threads, but added the 2 I found. This rom is packed FULL, there's no bytes free after checksum correction applied (and some casual space saving measures taken.... not as radical as Flight 2000 project at this point).

Zip includes the source code as well if you want to play around with it.

The changes:

Spinner counter. Saves high spins (capped at 99) in previously unused audit 15 so you can reset it periodically. I've found at least on my game that you don't get too many spins on this one, but maybe I need to tweak the spinner a little. Shows the high spins as player 4 when high score to date shown on displays.

Added max credits in audit 19, range 00-99 (setting to 00 would require dip switch to be set for freeplay or you can't start a game)

Free play option.

Added setting to allow only 1 extra ball per physical ball... for tournaments so you can still have EB on but not have someone play forever. This setting would require add-a-balls to be off.

(user request): carry over the spinner lamps once lit (dip settable)

(user request): more score for consecutive loops (dip settable)

Each successive loop up to 5 increases award 1st time 1x, 2nd 2x, 3rd 3x, etc. up to 5x. I've only been able to do it while testing with the glass off but it was requested and made sense to add.... those couple people that have the solid mod to the shooter lane might be able to successfully use this. I never played for points this way I find it far more lucrative to hit all but one drop down in each bank, then go back once blinking to collect the bonus ladder.

versions included for mpu200 board and weebly board. Sorry Alltek, still out of luck as changing their rom chip voids their lifetime warranty.

Of course, I've immediately found an error in my docs.... dip 18 is preserve spinner lamps, dip 19 is allow consecutive loops. (Reversed in doc at github)

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

(user request): carry over the spinner lamps once lit (dip settable)
(user request): more score for consecutive loops (dip settable)

Finally.
Lighting the lamps and then draining and losing them was infuriating. Seemed like a bad design decision to me!
I appreciate the consecutive loop feature because otherwise the loop is kinda pointless really. I can hit it again and again but the scoring is so low that it wasn’t a good strategy.

Typically not a fan of the new codes, but this one seems great!

#3 2 years ago

How about skill shot @ top of PLayfield?

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

How about skill shot @ top of PLayfield?

Not without adding a switch too easy to cheat it otherwise you could flip to hit the pop

#5 2 years ago

Got it, wish full thinking

#6 2 years ago

http://tsqmadness.com/slochar/ZIP/seawitch_05.zip

Updated link to normal location. Go up one directory and into the source directory if you want the source SW_V05 and support files stern20.asm and sb300.

Added over 2 years ago:

update link

1 week later
#7 2 years ago

http://tsqmadness.com/slochar/ZIP/seawitch_V06.zip

updated file, found a bug in the drop handling in multiplayer games.

Added over 2 years ago:

Drop handling bug 2/3 fixed - need to test the fix for the 3 bank. There's a phantom drop switch in there that I didn't take into account.

File will be removed until I get the fix into the game.

#8 2 years ago

OK, corrected version posted.
http://tsqmadness.com/slochar/ZIP/seawitch_V07.zip

I might have to change the way the spinner counts, but barring other bugs, I think this is done. In testing I was spinning the spinner and draining IMMEDIATELY, and the spinner counter would 'stick' on the display (balls still count etc. correctly, just not shown correctly)

but no more phantom drop issues!

I went back to other games I've added the solenoid savers to make sure I didn't make the same error there (it would only show up in multiplayer games) - and I did those differently, in assembly instead of pigs, so they all work properly (still).

#9 2 years ago

http://tsqmadness.com/slochar/ZIP/

going to stop posting the direct links, just look for seawitch_v??.zip that's the current one

Corrected the spinner timeout - it worked about 1/2 the time on a quick drain, so not sure what was going on there. Also added that if you turn the spinner counter over at 100, it will record the top spins in nvram as 99. I haven't been able to get more than 15 spins since adding this feature!! I think I need to tweak the spinner. It's not something I ever went out of my way for, so just never noticed I guess.

The stargazer one I'm testing I'm getting 50-80 spins so I know they work well.

3 weeks later
#10 2 years ago

Have a weebly MPU installed in SW, what needs to happen after installing new rom in vacate slot shown in picture?

Is there a dip setting that loads from new rom or something else?

First time using alternate rom location on weebly MPU.

5F8645EA-FC62-49A8-A6D5-97BB947BA52A (resized).jpeg5F8645EA-FC62-49A8-A6D5-97BB947BA52A (resized).jpeg
#11 2 years ago

Likely that red jumper near the combo ROM needs to move or come off

1 month later
#12 2 years ago

Hi,

I would like to kindly request the seawitch_V07.zip again. Would be much appreciated

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,
Duke

#13 2 years ago

still at http://tsqmadness.com/slochar/ZIP/

seawitch is v08 now

no longer posting a direct link since the software changes from time to time

#14 2 years ago

Does anyone supply chips with this code? I have a Weebly board.

#15 2 years ago

Any rom burning service should be able to do so, using the 512 image/a 27C512 eeprom for the weebly board U1 (current revision, older revisions contact Andrew barakandl as the chip sizes were different on the earlier boards)

If your board has a physical jumper for U1 it's the latest rev.

#16 2 years ago

Anyone have recommendations on who to use for ROM burning?

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

Anyone have recommendations on who to use for ROM burning?

I've been happy with https://mattsbasementarcade.com/

But TBH, I resisted buying a programmer for the longest time.. but finally caved... given that a decent one now runs in the $100 range, I think it saves a lot of back and forth to just have it.. and opens the door to troubleshooting if you suspect a rom issue and so forth.. just nice to finally have one.

#18 2 years ago

This is amazing! Can't believe I missed out for 86 days already.. serves me right for not following slochar more closely. .

awesome work, thanks for sharing!

#19 2 years ago

FWIW I use a cheapie programmer, the TL866. Works fine for the 512 chips and most others. Quench figured out how to get more voltage out of the newer versions that don't program the 21v chips.

I have an ancient data io chipwriter as well which is SLOW, needs a parallel port, and DOS. I have a machine set up for it in the basement but I haven't turn that on in years. (I should see if there's a soundblaster in it and sell that card for big $$$). That burner was the cream of the crop in 1997, but you couldn't edit the definitions and some of them were wrong - you really do "BURN" the chip when you program it at 25volts and it's expecting less. Magic smoke comes out.

Also I had to use floppies to put stuff on.... just a total PITA. I did update it to use a USB floppy emulator, but then you have to format the USB sticks a certain way and I'm not sure where they all ended up.

I think I'm exclusively using the 512 eeproms at this point for games that can take them. I'm going to do some system 7 stuff soon and I dread the 2532's I'll have to use for that. Tried some creative rewiring on a kahout board once since everything's a jumper to get larger chips to work on an adapter but that was a fail. Might have to revisit that. I asked them once if they'd consider doing that and they said no..... something with more license fees per chip when it's as original or something like that. Silly.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

FWIW I use a cheapie programmer, the TL866. Works fine for the 512 chips and most others. Quench figured out how to get more voltage out of the newer versions that don't program the 21v chips.
I have an ancient data io chipwriter as well which is SLOW, needs a parallel port, and DOS. I have a machine set up for it in the basement but I haven't turn that on in years. (I should see if there's a soundblaster in it and sell that card for big $$$). That burner was the cream of the crop in 1997, but you couldn't edit the definitions and some of them were wrong - you really do "BURN" the chip when you program it at 25volts and it's expecting less. Magic smoke comes out.
Also I had to use floppies to put stuff on.... just a total PITA. I did update it to use a USB floppy emulator, but then you have to format the USB sticks a certain way and I'm not sure where they all ended up.
I think I'm exclusively using the 512 eeproms at this point for games that can take them. I'm going to do some system 7 stuff soon and I dread the 2532's I'll have to use for that. Tried some creative rewiring on a kahout board once since everything's a jumper to get larger chips to work on an adapter but that was a fail. Might have to revisit that. I asked them once if they'd consider doing that and they said no..... something with more license fees per chip when it's as original or something like that. Silly.

I have a parallel port unit and Win95 box for the older stuff. Pocket Programmer by Transtronics.

3 weeks later
#21 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

still at http://tsqmadness.com/slochar/ZIP/
seawitch is v08 now
no longer posting a direct link since the software changes from time to time

Hi slochar,

thank you for your answer. I have already found your link and the v08. I was just asking for v07 because of archiving and preservation purposes. If you still have it, I would like to kindly request it

Thank you so much in advance,
Duke

#22 2 years ago

no, because of the short time between versions don't have it.

#23 2 years ago

Ok, thanks man.
Actually I know someone who still has it, but unfortunately he doesn't dare to share it with me without your permission. Would you allow him to share it? It's ok, if you just write here, I can point him here then.

Many thanks in advance again and best regards,
Duke

#24 2 years ago

Doesn't matter to me, they were all posted publicly at some point. I don't know why you'd want versions that don't work 100%, and I think it's silly when pinmame adds them (it's one thing to have the original manufacturer's stuff in there, the different versions - they're official - but my stuff is very much a beta work in progress type thing instead.)

#25 2 years ago

Was wondering about the feasibility / what the forum thinks about a sequential drop bonus award? Have not given it too much thought.. but some random ideas.. as this one has a really great ruleset, it's a stretch to think of what actually adds value.

Skill shot could be just the short plunge, so the first switch being the right most drop from the upper right flipper?
and/or perhaps there is a timed plunge on the top loop rollover, animating blue inserts?

Enjoying the rom for sure.. nice to have free play, and balance the loop a bit.. of course, it will always be a drop game, but it is fun to watch the spinner count as a little alternate game.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

a sequential drop bonus award?

You mean a sweep award? Or just getting them down 4-3-2-1? Very Alien-Pokery. That type of stuff almost has to be something like a 'hidden' award (could probably make the drop bank lamp flash while it's valid, though)

A better skill shot might be short plunge, spinner spins a couple times (so you know it was the first switch activated) and then you do something (either the center bank sweep or the loop) for extra points? Extra bonus? Maybe you get 10k-20k-40k-80k for each drop (right to left) that you get down with the one shot?

The switch handling doesn't really work very well for a sequential/simultaneous downed shot though. In theory it should, but there's a lot of backend manipulation even to get the sweeping working correctly (which it usually does, but sometimes doesn't, just due to back end timing and what else the machine is doing at the time)

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

You mean a sweep award? Or just getting them down 4-3-2-1? Very Alien-Pokery. That type of stuff almost has to be something like a 'hidden' award (could probably make the drop bank lamp flash while it's valid, though)
A better skill shot might be short plunge, spinner spins a couple times (so you know it was the first switch activated) and then you do something (either the center bank sweep or the loop) for extra points? Extra bonus? Maybe you get 10k-20k-40k-80k for each drop (right to left) that you get down with the one shot?
The switch handling doesn't really work very well for a sequential/simultaneous downed shot though. In theory it should, but there's a lot of backend manipulation even to get the sweeping working correctly (which it usually does, but sometimes doesn't, just due to back end timing and what else the machine is doing at the time)

Interesting. Yeah, I recall on my Vector times when I hit the defenders in what seemed like sequence, but two go down near the same time, sometimes it counts, sometimes not. Not the end of the world.

That would be a cool skill shot for sure. Guess that spinner switch would need to be adjusted tight.

---------

An alternate idea on the drops, could be an bank completion award rotation on a one second timer. Not sure if this has any merit or not. Just trying to think of ways to award the player for more intentional drop shots.

#28 2 years ago

I found that if you drain while or close to the spinner switch activating, sometimes you can get a unexpected hiss noise. Game functions fine otherwise.. Just thought I'd mention it, if it is repeatable for anyone else?

I was able to recreate it with a short plunge that drains right away. This is with v08 of the custom rom.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gJoU4HSVPnB1gk4z6

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

I found that if you drain while or close to the spinner switch activating, sometimes you can get a unexpected hiss noise.
Just thought I'd mention it, if it is repeatable for anyone else?

I haven't noticed this unexpected hiss with v08.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Quench:

I haven't noticed this unexpected hiss with v08.

Hmm could be my machine. Just odd that it is after the spinner.. It doesn't happen much in regular gameplay.. Basically need to drain while the spinner is going which is fairly rare.

#31 2 years ago

You mean the background sound loop? The only difference would be that the game is waiting for spinner to timeout, so the background sound routine can activate during it. I didn't hear anything other than game sounds in your video.

It's kind of a shame that seawitch doesn't have a lot of times when you can hear the background sound wave effect, usually it's being interrupted too often by scoring.

1 month later
#32 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

You mean the background sound loop? The only difference would be that the game is waiting for spinner to timeout, so the background sound routine can activate during it. I didn't hear anything other than game sounds in your video.
It's kind of a shame that seawitch doesn't have a lot of times when you can hear the background sound wave effect, usually it's being interrupted too often by scoring.

Sorry.. didn't see this reply- It happens on the second ball drain in the video.

You can hear the sound lock up for a second, until as you say, the spinner timeout happens. sometimes, (rarely), it happens on a sound where it is more jarring and it really needs a quick drain from the last spin for it to be noticable.. but whatever, I've been running the rom for a while.. it's not a big deal.. just something I noticed..

Curious if anyone had an opinion on being able to keep a maxed bonus multiplier ball to ball?

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Curious if anyone had an opinion on being able to keep a maxed bonus multiplier ball to ball?

What would the objective on new balls if you already had max bonus multiplier?

I'd love the opposite, always reset bonus multiplier back to 1X on next ball. As it is now I find the game too easy.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Quench:

What would the objective on new balls if you already had max bonus multiplier?
I'd love the opposite, always reset bonus multiplier back to 1X on next ball. As it is now I find the game too easy.

Still would need to work the bonus back up... I'm always leery of rules where it seems like a certain progression has the potential to harm... So yeah maybe like you say a config to reset each ball.. Or decrease 2x each ball regardless?

I'd be curious to see an easy playing seawitch.. I feel like mine is really mean. Need to have some top local players over to give me some perspective maybe...one should be over soon.

#35 2 years ago

My wife's top spinner score.. It's the GC she plays for... So thanks for that.. It's great... Funny how some can just have certain shots dialed in.. I always have trouble with the spinners in seawitch. Quite tight and when you brick it you're lost.

20220421_192826 (resized).jpg20220421_192826 (resized).jpg
#36 2 years ago
Quoted from koji:

Still would need to work the bonus back up...

That's done hitting the drop targets which increases your bonus multiplier anyway.
I reach the end of the ruleset too often for my liking so would rather make the game more challenging.

Quoted from koji:

My wife's top spinner score..

Heh, only way I've come close to that count is to get the ball through the spinner three or four times in quick succession

#37 2 years ago

81 spins is really impressive. I still can't get more than 20 on mine.... needs some attention there I think.

Getting to the 'end' of the game and doing victory laps with the 39k bonus collects is what I go for.

Carrying over 6x/7x would be dead easy to implement, although finding a free dip (I don't remember what's left if any) to make it tunable might be the hard part there.

I suppose a drop sweep could be an addition, with the award being the leave the one target up bonus payout if you swept them. I've never swept the top bank and the other banks are challenging in this game to do so. It's no meteor in that aspect for sure.

I don't know how else you could add depth to the game though. It's shallow in a good way I think, but open to ideas.

Can you repost the sound error though I thought I'd listened to it but maybe I didn't get the right one if it was ball 2 instead of ball 1. Any extraneous sound probably is caused by the background sound routine stopping when the ball hits the outhole, but the spinner still waiting to timeout and could probably be tweaked.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

I don't know how else you could add depth to the game though. It's shallow in a good way I think, but open to ideas.

I would try and give the four standup targets more purpose. I find the spinner is mostly an unsatisfying shot on this game so the standups don't add much.
So I'd try and somehow also tie the standups into getting extra ball.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

81 spins is really impressive. I still can't get more than 20 on mine.... needs some attention there I think.
Getting to the 'end' of the game and doing victory laps with the 39k bonus collects is what I go for.
Carrying over 6x/7x would be dead easy to implement, although finding a free dip (I don't remember what's left if any) to make it tunable might be the hard part there.
I suppose a drop sweep could be an addition, with the award being the leave the one target up bonus payout if you swept them. I've never swept the top bank and the other banks are challenging in this game to do so. It's no meteor in that aspect for sure.
Can you repost the sound error though I thought I'd listened to it but maybe I didn't get the right one if it was ball 2 instead of ball 1. Any extraneous sound probably is caused by the background sound routine stopping when the ball hits the outhole, but the spinner still waiting to timeout and could probably be tweaked.

Wondering what the potential might be for a viking kind of deal on the spinner? i.e., Opportunity to use the spinners to advance bonus maybe 1 advance every 10 spins. After 10 spins, 2x riptide until the timer is up, and so on.

I find the spinner quite fun to shoot.. for sure, the sound effect for it is incredible... the biggest issue is it is just not worth much? but perhaps if it is an opportunity to advance bonus.. then maybe it becomes a real objective once the multiplier is brought up.

2 months later
#40 1 year ago

The new Seawitch software is great! Thank you slochar for programming this! I can't think of anything else I'd want but curious of there's anything else in the works?

#41 1 year ago

Anything else for seawitch or in general? There's always stuff in the fire 'in general' - but unless someone thinks of something that would make sense in seawitch, pretty much done.

Any ideas?

1 week later
#42 1 year ago

No ideas, just curious. Thanks again, love the new software!

5 months later
#43 1 year ago

So planned for seawitch at some point:

Maybe a skill shot on the center bank, slow plunge through the spinner, try to sweep as many as you can, extra bonus for this.

Thinking of different sound effects, the 'kapow' sound is used a lot. I'd like to get my favorite classic stern sound, the 25k sound from big game, in there.

I'd like to install some kind of optical spinner but not sure how I'd do it yet. Playing around with ideas.

More of a fan fare for getting the loop more than once in a row.

Ball saver (maybe..... probably just because I'm frustrated at the crappy ball times I had this morning.)

#44 1 year ago

So I just reviewed the code in prep for going back into this, going to have to get creative (hopefully not flight 2000 rewrite creative) to make room for everything. What is it with these classic single ball stern games that have rom sprawl??? I know a lot of it is light shows (the adding to the loop show is pretty long IIRC). Pretty basic game, but like flight 2000 (full), quicksilver (full) and seawitch (full).... hmmm.... all Pfutz programmed.....

Games like Meteor, Big Game, Galaxy, Nine Ball.... lots of empty space. Hmmm.... Galaxy/9 ball, Rob Quinn. Meteor/Big Game, Alan McNeil.

I miss the mpu100 games where you can just double the available romspace easily by going from 2x2716 to 2x2732

Time to get creative again.....

Also, I forgot to remove the 'tilt takes your extra balls away'.... was having a great game this morning and got a spontana-tilt. (I wasn't shaking, I swear!!) and it took my EB away. Booooooooo

#45 1 year ago

Looking forward to this!

Kind of think the top star rollover is the natural skill shot if it had a reward, since it is hard to plunge.. but the first bank strafe is its own reward just by immediately beginning the progression.

Kind of wondering about spinners advancing bonus as a possible strat?

#46 1 year ago

Happy to see Seawitch potentially getting some more programming love.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

Kind of think the top star rollover is the natural skill shot if it had a reward, since it is hard to plunge.. but the first bank strafe is its own reward just by immediately beginning the progression.

Well, there could for sure be 2 skill shots. The top star rollover would have to be made, a timer started, and it drops into the pops and the pop triggers the skill shot. That's a little 'tough'. I'd probably make that reward light all 4 standups for the spinner maybe?

The center bank skill shot would be 10k for one, 30k for two, 50k for three, and 100k for all 4. You rarely get all 4 for sure I get 3 with some regularity.

Quoted from koji:

Kind of wondering about spinners advancing bonus as a possible strat?

No, that one I'm not going to do. Bonus advance isn't hard to come by on SW.... hit the drops!! Or hit the star rollover in the return lane. That reminds me.... Probably will prevent that star rollover from being the first 'score'. There are some tournament players that short plunge over and over building the bonus by hitting it before launching the ball. Not so much that that's a bad strategy, it's just that the ones that do it do it UNTIL they have the bonus maxed. So they short plunge for like 5-10 minutes and bring that game to a halt.

If you put the spinner as a bonus advance, it will reduce the game to a 'shoot the spinner' at the expense of everything else game. There's already too many of those types of games.

Really seawitch needs less tweaks than a lot of games of the era - previously I didn't even think it needed anything. Just looking to add some more depth to the rules like drop sweeping (no one is going to sweep bank 3, but banks 1 and 2 definitely can be swept). Probably make the sweep award 2x current bonus so that could be 78k.

First thing up though is making space in the rom. Might have to get radical again on this like f2k's.

And it's in between several other things, as usual, including something really major, so it's going to be jammed in as usual.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from Evets:

Happy to see Seawitch potentially getting some more programming love.

Let's see some suggestions. Currently in the existing version is spinner counter, carry over standup progress (dip settable), looping bonus for multiple loops (dip settable), free play, one extra ball per ball in play (dip settable) - (one EB potential per 'real' ball)

Definitely adding: No extra ball take away on tilt. Thought I'd gotten that one already, but nope, still there.
A couple sound effects for the loop bonus as right now there's no way to tell you got it unless you're watching your score.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from slochar:

Well, there could for sure be 2 skill shots. The top star rollover would have to be made, a timer started, and it drops into the pops and the pop triggers the skill shot. That's a little 'tough'. I'd probably make that reward light all 4 standups for the spinner maybe?
The center bank skill shot would be 10k for one, 30k for two, 50k for three, and 100k for all 4. You rarely get all 4 for sure I get 3 with some regularity.

That sounds pretty good. Interesting, I was thinking of the skill shot within the skill shot, but the idea of it based on the number of drops hit on that initial strafe is pretty great!

Quoted from slochar:

No, that one I'm not going to do. Bonus advance isn't hard to come by on SW.... hit the drops!! Or hit the star rollover in the return lane. That reminds me.... Probably will prevent that star rollover from being the first 'score'. There are some tournament players that short plunge over and over building the bonus by hitting it before launching the ball. Not so much that that's a bad strategy, it's just that the ones that do it do it UNTIL they have the bonus maxed. So they short plunge for like 5-10 minutes and bring that game to a halt.
If you put the spinner as a bonus advance, it will reduce the game to a 'shoot the spinner' at the expense of everything else game. There's already too many of those types of games.

Agreed. Looking at the numbers, I guess the spinner becomes enough reward when lit up as a viable alternate shot.

Never seen anyone collect that star on launch on the machine.. but ours shoots really straight.... then again, looking at it, I see that ours is probably not set as sensitive as it needs to be, as sometimes making that shot and missing the star can be very frustrating also.

3 months later
#50 1 year ago

Was thinking about the rules about while playing, and was wondering what people thought about adjusted flipper scoring for special?

The current game rules allow for 100k special, which is decent, however, this would presumably include outlanes which is kind of lame.

I was wondering if the code might allow for isolating a 100k special payout for the under the slipper special shot? already lights up and everything. Typically I can't think of this shot being useful.. but this might be kind of cool?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 300.00
Cabinet Parts
Fantastic Pinball Inc.

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 69.00
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clermont, FL
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 45.00
Pinball Machine
Wall To Wall Pinball

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-software-for-stern-seawitch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.