Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jimjim66
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2825_(Custom).JPG
    IMG_2819_(Custom).JPG
    IMG_2821_(Custom).JPG
    IMG_2818_(Custom).JPG
    #1 12 years ago

I got a box from Back Alley today containing some new plastics for the SM. Below are a couple combinations. I have the spidey eye slings and masked menace lane plastics on now. Once I get the SRP side armor on (a secure torx, really?), I might add the BA slings as they match the bright red on the side armor. Also go the sandman figures and a single web ball thrown in with the rest. Still on the fence with the sandman figure, but for now it covers the cracks in the stock plastic.

IMG_2818_(Custom).JPGIMG_2818_(Custom).JPG IMG_2821_(Custom).JPGIMG_2821_(Custom).JPG IMG_2819_(Custom).JPGIMG_2819_(Custom).JPG

#2 12 years ago

And with the new side armor. And now to play some pinball

IMG_2825_(Custom).JPGIMG_2825_(Custom).JPG

#3 12 years ago

I have the Spidey eye's....They look the best of the ones i've seen come out. The BA ones just dont blend in with the rest of the game that well IMO.

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

They look the best of the ones i've seen come out

yeah, I think so as well - for now. I'll try a number of combinations...but its nice to be able to change them up a bit every now and again. I'm liking the eyes and masked menace lane plastics now with side armor insert. Next month it may well be the stock lane plastics with BA slings. The only reason I'll keep the originals is in case I want to sell the table down the road and someone actually wants them.

#5 12 years ago

Looking good. I am ready to play!

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

The BA ones just dont blend in with the rest of the game that well IMO.

Color matching shades of red is always a PITA!
    Come to think of it, most colors seem take a bit of patience!

#7 12 years ago

wow, those flipper button 'protectors' lol, really pop!! looks good man, jealous

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from wizzardz:

And with the new side armor.

I like it !!

#9 12 years ago

I like BAC's mods very much.

#10 12 years ago

The eyes are cool

#11 12 years ago

where did you find the eye slings? I want some

#12 12 years ago

The eyes look the best IMO but would be cool if left sling was red spidey and right black to match
    The spideys at the bottom of the playfield. The BAC stuff just doesn't blend into the existing game IMO.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer22:

where did you find the eye slings? I want some

on eBay. Don't see them listed now, but a batch seems to show up now and again.

#14 12 years ago

Do you have the ebay seller id? I will reach out to them and see if they have more available. Thanks

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer22:

Do you have the ebay seller id?

Sure - pugsotoys5zpt

#16 12 years ago

I put the eye's in mine. They look good (they should they are the most $)

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from wizzardz:

Sure - pugsotoys5zpt

sent him a ebay message and already paid for a set....thanks again wizz

#19 12 years ago

Nice Side Armor, mine is a bit different but it also has the webbing around the flipper buttons.

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from tk375:

Nice Side Armor, mine is a bit different but it also has the webbing around the flipper buttons.

Interesting. Is yours a Steve Ritchie, or another? Mind posting a pic?

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from TZBen:

I put the eye's in mine. They look good (they should they are the most $)

+1

I have both because Matt's came out first. I like the eyes one better as it looks like it belongs in the game more. I was hoping that Matt's would have been mirrored, like the big ones he has for sale as wall decorations.

I also have a set of Matt's buildings. Those are awesome. When I see a spider-man without them, it doesn't look right.

When I bought my SM, the original owner modded the Venom figure with a McFarlane action figure holding a pinball. It is probably the best mod I have seen on a SM.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-sm-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.