(Topic ID: 349013)

New Sign

By LTG

7 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mqdefault (resized).jpg
    DSC00886 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 months ago

An anonymous person with the help of a go between sent me an amazing gift. For helping him and others with their pinball machines.

I first said it wasn't necessary, but gave my name and address anyway. I was expecting a mug or shirt or something.

A few days ago Fed Ex hauled in a huge box. And with the help of Dan Hansen and Marlowe Koch we hung it about an hour ago.

I am grateful for the person who set this up. And I was surprised, shocked actually, and really grateful for the thoughtfulness and the gift from Mr. Anonymous !

LTG : )

DSC00886 (resized).JPGDSC00886 (resized).JPG
    #2 7 months ago

That's pretty cool!

#3 7 months ago

Nice!!

#4 7 months ago

Looks great!

#5 7 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

An anonymous person with the help of a go between sent me an amazing gift. For helping him and others with their pinball machines.
    I first said it wasn't necessary, but gave my name and address anyway. I was expecting a mug or shirt or something.
    A few days ago Fed Ex hauled in a huge box. And with the help of Dan Hansen and Marlowe Koch we hung it about an hour ago.
    I am grateful for the person who set this up. And I was surprised, shocked actually, and really grateful for the thoughtfulness and the gift from Mr. Anonymous !
    [quoted image]

Hell ya!!!!

#6 7 months ago

Wow! Hell yeah! An awesome gift and it went to a well deserving guy. Looks great!!

#8 7 months ago

I’d say you earned it for all the help you provide.

#9 7 months ago

That looks like an amazing addition to one of the best arcades in the country, and you are an icon LTG!

#10 7 months ago

Looks awesome! Just in time for Christmas

#11 7 months ago

Nobody deserves such a gift more than you Lloyd! What a wonderful thing this person did.

#12 7 months ago

Awesome community

#13 7 months ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

Nobody deserves such a gift more than you Lloyd! What a wonderful thing this person did.

Well said.
    The world still has some wonderful people in it!
    Merry Christmas Lloyd!

#14 7 months ago

Sometimes nice guys finish first!
    You are one of those guys.

#16 7 months ago

Congrats and well deserved!

#17 7 months ago
    mqdefault (resized).jpgmqdefault (resized).jpg
    #18 7 months ago

Congrats LTG! That is great

#19 7 months ago

Can't wait to see it in person!

#20 7 months ago

Super cool sign, interactive as well. Pictures do not do it justice.

#21 7 months ago

Stern Pinball Alley overtop the JJP row, love it

#22 7 months ago
    Quoted from metallik:

I don’t think Lloyd’s too worried about pissing off JJP.

#23 7 months ago

Couldn’t have gone to a better person.

#24 7 months ago

Congratulations Lloyd ! Merry Christmas!

#25 7 months ago

That is awesome!!

You definitely deserve it, Lloyd.

#26 7 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

[quoted image]

The second I saw that come up for sale a few days ago I immediately figured you’d get it! How nice of Santa! You deserve it, Lloyd!!!

#27 7 months ago

Nice! For that kind of gift, you must have done some recent solder work in Manhattan

#28 7 months ago

That’s awesome! Merry Christmas!

#29 7 months ago

That's a sweet sign and well deserved!

#30 7 months ago
    Quoted from metallik:

That is exactly where I wanted to put one someday.

Well that day is here !

#31 7 months ago

Congrats LTG!

You have helped me and countless others. Well deserved for sure.

#32 7 months ago

Well deserved! It looks great.

#33 7 months ago

Awesome.Couldn’t have happened to a better person.

#34 7 months ago

That is awesome! You are definitely someone who deserves the gesture.

#35 7 months ago

The little lights aren't twinkling Clark.

#36 7 months ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

The little lights aren't twinkling Clark.

There are four modes. Right now it is set to the once every three minutes. What ever that is.

#37 7 months ago

You went out of your way and helped me with a question about a pin you didn’t even own. Good to see that sort of awesomeness rewarded /recognized. Congratulations on that dope ass sign!

#38 7 months ago

Stroking

#39 7 months ago

Looks soooo good Lloyd. Merry Christmas

#40 7 months ago

That looks amazing! And good on whoever sent that you. What a great gift.

#41 7 months ago

If there's anyone on Pinside that deserves this, it's you. I'm glad to hear the Christmas spirit is strong!

#43 7 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

[quoted image]

Lloyd you represent all that is good in this community, nothing but love for you here my friend!

Thanks for all you do, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.