(Topic ID: 122290)

It's past...1st Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show - September 10, 11, 12 - 2015

By Geocab

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagesGEGXJXR7.jpg
    IMG_20150914_114704.jpg
    2015pics_012.jpg
    20150912_120220.jpg
    20150912_120210.jpg
    WP_20150912_16_09_53_Pro1.jpg
    080.jpg
    077.jpg
    11990617_423096554548908_5306270413174106402_n.jpg
    IMG_20150912_145919.jpg
    download_3.jpg
    IMG_2783.jpg
    image.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-12-11-05-19.png
    image.jpg
    IMG_20150911_224521_961.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ilovegames007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

Thanks for starting the thread George!! A lot of exciting things to come for the show. Marvin and I are committed to bring everyone in Cleveland a GREAT event!!

Website will launch on March 30th with details, pricing, hotel specials, etc.... We are excited with this new venture, and the BUZZ the show has already created. The support for what we are doing is overwhelming.

More details in the coming months,

Don

#11 9 years ago

Em??? Ha. I got the SS game covered

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

I wonder if there is a way to allow people to place their pins on coin play at shows. Perhaps this would draw in more machines?
    Anyone ever try $0.00 entrance fee to people. Pin ops can use coin play, but have to pay a sum back to the show? Or reduce the entrance fee?
    Trying to think of ways to draw in more machines.

We have alot of machines lined up for the show...Dont this will be a problem.

#33 9 years ago

About 15,000 SQ. Not including Flea Market, and Conference rooms we are using

#35 9 years ago

The Cleveland Pinball Show website is Live!! You can get your tickets, find out more information about the show, book your tables, or register for FREE admission by bringing a machine!

Please share this on your feed and relevant Facebook Groups so we can make this the best pinball shows in the country!

http://www.clevelandpinballshow.com

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

Regarding the 24 hour free play for hotel guests... are all show machines available or is this a separate room that will only have a certain number of pins/games?

Yes everything thing will be open for show hours...After show hours on Friday night the 24 gameroom will open for hotel guests. This is a separate room

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

The only thing that surprises me is the Thursday - Saturday schedule. Why is Friday - Sunday undesirable? I've seen the Ohio show carry the Th-Sat schedule and I hear it begins to be a ghost town towards Saturday afternoon with folks shutting down machines. I would think Saturday would be the day you would get the most admissions but not if you are shutting down early. The Louisville show sticks with the Fri-Sun schedule and it seems to do very well.
    I am not putting down the decision, just honestly curious what made Th-Sat more desirable than Fri-Sun which I think would get more folks in the door. Cost of the facilities? Those with machines not wanting to be shutting down on Sunday evening?

We like to think of the vendors. Most vendors have jobs, so do most of the people bringing games. We like to think of everyone involved. The fri-sun schedule is a option going forward

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Sounds like fun. Wish I was closer.

Me too....

As for Sundays, we can look at this option for next year

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

You shouldn't be catering to vendors, but should be to the consumer, I.e the people coming to pay admission.
    I, like most people work. I can't get there Thursday or Friday. I can only be there on Saturday. However , I'm not sure I'll bother. Just like at the Ohio show, the show becomes a ghost town on Saturday. I think I speak for just about everyone or at least the majority.
    This bs about vendors not coming in on a weekend is just that. Bs. They should be there when it's convenient for ME. IM the one buying their products.
    This Thursday crap is annoying

if u read the details on the website, we are making sure games stay on the floor until show close

#74 9 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

$20 or whatever the entrance fee is, isn't a big deterrent to keeping pins on the floor.
    You really think a person bringing pins for free play or to sell won't just pay the fee and leave early or to sell?
    These shows being run on a Thursday schedule isn't taking advantage of the best opportunity to showcase pinball to the community imo.
    Well, at least it's good planning for the vendors. I mean, isn't that why we have these shows?

Between Marvin and I we will have 50-60 Games ourselves on the floor. These games will be there until show end. Ive been assured by MANY Friends of the show, or people bringing games that there games will too. A lot of Fun things will be implemented in the next few months.

Slow down Blackbeard, im sure you will be posting on Sept 13th this was a GREAT show.

1 week later
    #82 9 years ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

What will be in the game room?

There will be 20-25 games in the 24hr game room for Friday night. We also will have a game list on the website soon.

VIP tickets are going fast, so if your interested in getting one please go to clevelandpinballshow.com

#83 9 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice. Looks like I need a room for Friday night then.

Thanks for regeristing your games on the site for the show

#86 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Do you only have room for 20-25 games for the 24 hour gameroom?

Yes maybe 30

1 week later
    #93 9 years ago

Ill bend anything for u Andrew....I at least owe u a roll of wrap.

#94 8 years ago

Early vendor sign ups

Echo Lake Pinball for all repairs and Game plan MPu needs
    Leesparts.com for lighting Mods on Many games

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from tdiddy:

Idk what to bring...............

What are the choices

2 weeks later
    #108 8 years ago

Confirmed:

Jack Guarnieri and Abel Electronics.

Jack will hosting a seminar Sat, and possibly Fri.
    Plan on both Jersey Jacks Great games to be there. WOZ and Hobbit

https://www.ableelectronics.com

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com

ALOT MORE TO COME, MANY ALREADY CONFIRMED. We will be put out more vendors, and speakers this month

1 month later
    #127 8 years ago

Publication5.jpgPublication5.jpg

#132 8 years ago

Confirmed 20 Classic Arcades today!!! Tapper, Qbert, Tron, Robotron, Elevator Action....you get the drift!!!

Huge Sponsor news in the coming days!!!

If your bringing game/games to the show PLEASE go to Clevelandpinballshow.com and get them registered!! Games need to be registered PRESHOW for free admission

Thanks....

PS Spectrum is not for sale!!!

#137 8 years ago

Game list updated, also vendors list updated.

Get your Rooms there filling up.

#140 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I want to make sure I am bringing everything I need as this is the first time I'll be bringing games. Do I need a dolly or will there be stuff like that available when I get there? Do the people bringing game set up at the same time as the vendors?

I'll have a few pinball carts there for unloading, and yes you can set up games before show opens on thrusday. A dolly is always recommend for you own use though

#142 8 years ago

http://clevelandpinballshow.com/GetTickets

Get your tickets Today, Rooms are filling up fast. Seminar page updated

#143 8 years ago

http://www.ohioburnunit.com/OBU/Home.html

Ohio Burn Unit added to the show festivities, if you haven't checked out there shows in Cleveland they are awesome.

1 month later
    #196 8 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Is there a limit on tickets sold for this one? I won't know until last minute if I can make it or not, but if I do, I should have room to haul a game if anyone needs one picked up in southeast Michigan, or if anyone is interested in a trade with any of my games fr any on my wish list (except Gladiators, that stays!)

This is no limit to tickets sold. You can purchase your tickets at the door. VIP tickets are a preorder only, and will end Aug 22. Those can be purchased online at our website
    Clevelandpinballshow.com

#209 8 years ago
    Quoted from dodgeball2014:

what does the flea market look like are there going to be alot of people there selling parts etc thanks

Yes, we have 6, or 7 flea market vendors. Some big coin op vendors. We will be adding a few more

#238 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

what is the capacity of games allowed to be brought to the show? Is it possible that someone could show up day one with games and not get free admission because there is no room left and they didn't pre-register? Just curious. Can't wait!

The possibility is there, we will have a overflow room if needed. If you haven't preregistered your games please do.

1 week later
    #267 8 years ago

Show programs! Fold and stack 1441633766558252731681.jpg1441633766558252731681.jpg

1 week later
    #465 8 years ago

Just want to thank everyone who atended the show. We wanted to put on a great show for everyone.

Our sponsors, vendors, and attendees seemed very pleased with the overall attendance of the show. Melt was packed Friday night, guess the had a long wait for food.

Personally I wish the weather had held off. Flea market was a wash, and so was the performance of the Ohio Burn unit . This performance would have been awesome.

Thanks to all who brought games! Without you guys shows like this don't happen.

Thanks to Tommy PinWizard for running a great tourney

Thanks to Brian Johnson for fixing EVERYTHING! Kid worked harder then myself all weekend.

Thanks to Everyone who ran a seminar. Matt taught alot of people how to fix pinballs.

Thanks to the guys who brought big collections of games. CHRIS, GEORGE, FRANK, THE CINCINNATI CREW, and many others I'm forgetting.

There are many thanks I'm forgetting, so thanks again to all. We will see you next year

#467 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

I think Matt put it in his pocket and left.

imagesGEGXJXR7.jpg

Might be the funniest thing of the week

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ilovegames007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-showcleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-september-2015?tu=ilovegames007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.