(Topic ID: 190940)

Saratoga Pinball Show - 8/12/17 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Next Show Announced!

By ForceFlow

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 330 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170813_155539 (resized).jpg
    20170812135039778 (resized).jpg
    20170812152829154 (resized).jpg
    20170812152844158 (resized).jpg
    20170812134848434 (resized).jpg
    20170812134812127 (resized).jpg
    20170812134804840 (resized).jpg
    20170812134808060 (resized).jpg
    20170812123930832 (resized).jpg
    20170812105837536 (resized).jpg
    20170813130720430 (resized).jpg
    20170812_201013 (resized).jpg
    20170812153941154 (resized).jpg
    20170812134851937 (resized).jpg
    20170812134922925 (resized).jpg
    20170812134927909 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

20 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Introduction Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Post #22 There is now break-down time on Sunday Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Post #26 Friday setup time added Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Post #27 Flea market spaces and floor map available Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Post #50 Volunteer information, game registration info, flea market info Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Post #57 30 days until the show on August 12th! Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Post #70 Print your own show flier! Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Post #87 Possibility for playfield glass and backbox glass Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Post #91 Link to the official FS/WTB games & parts thread Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Post #109 Free Play Raffle! Posted by ForceFlow (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schnollms.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 years ago

How many vendor booths? Is there an outdoor flea market

1 month later
    #139 6 years ago

Is there a way we can find out whether the free play pins are for sale or not (and asking prices)? I unfortunately can't make it due to family vacation however some local pinheads are considering going if the wedge heads are for sale and if the prices are right. Its unfortunate that i can't go since theres some sweet titles!

#142 6 years ago

So the 5 wedgheads aren't for sale?

#158 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

Ken,
    My two games (Aquarius and Domino ...which incidentally was the blue ribbon winner for best 60's game at Pintastic) are for sale. We however have to adhere to the show rules ...so any games on the show floor should not be removed by the new owner prior to 7PM.
    Dave

Thanks Dave. Like I said we won't be there but I'm trying to twist some local wedghead collector's arms into going.

#169 6 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Only a week to go - I am really surprised there isn't more "buzz" about this here on Pinside.
    I live 6 hours away and I am excited about another new show being added within driving distance yet not much talk here from the NY locals? I realize it is a smaller show but most shows start out small - lets help it grow into something like Pintastic, Pinfest, and the White Rose Show.
    Come on guys - help Adam make this show a huge success! We need more shows in the north east!

I completely agree!!! I really want to help make this as successful as possible. Unfortunately, ill be on vacation. I'm trying to convince local pinheads to get up there but they seem pretty 50/50. To be honest, if this show doesn't get AT LEAST 25 games and AT LEAST half of the vendor spots filled, I don't see it as a success. Usually 2 weeks from Pinfest the thread is booming. I don't see that much here. But again I wish everyone the best of luck and if I can do anything in north jersey please PM me.
    But in regards to "we need more shows in the northeast," I think that 3 is plentiful but maybe 4 will be suitable!! To be honest, we've always wanted to put on a show in North Jersey since chris doesn't seem interested. But that wouldn't be anytime soon.

1 week later
    #276 6 years ago

I'd consider attending a show in the late fall/early winter. Maybe it can be twice a year.

1 week later
    #323 6 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

it sounds like show turned out OK for you? Just curious if you have any idea how many people actually attended - not including "free admission" do to bringing a machine or volunteers. If you prefer not to publish this publicly I fully understand but I was just curious. I was also wondering how many machines were for sale and how those guys made out selling machines?
    Drop me a PM when you get a chance and tell me a little more about what you learned doing the show. I love the idea of "smaller local shows" and would like to encourage other Pinsiders to try one in their area. We really can't do one here in Carlisle since we are only about 50 miles from York and 100 miles from Allentown but I would love to see more smaller local shows pop up here & their - I think it is good for the hobby!
    As soon as you finalize dates for next years show be sure to let me know so I can plan accordingly!

Wasn't there one in Carlisle in 2006 or 2005? I recall there was a coinop show there but forget who ran it.
    I'd LOVE to see one here in north jersey, even though I'm only 90 minutes from Allentown. Chris was pondering one but I guess it didn't work out. There was one in Hackensack back in the 90s and Kevin's show in Wayne in 2005. All in all we definitely need local shows in addition to the major ones.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schnollms.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-show-saratoga-pinball-show-sat-aug-12-saratoga-springs-ny?tu=Schnollms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.