(Topic ID: 243481)

OHIO'S NEW SHOW “PINBREW” April 8-10 2021, ITS ON!!!!

By Skypilot

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 711 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by P1nhead
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7966 (resized).jpg
    DSC_0441 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0442 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0433 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0436 (resized).JPG
    972FFAB2-554C-4764-B0DF-7B35993F4B8A (resized).jpeg
    B0987148-3B8A-4939-B82E-8F1183E0EA04 (resized).jpeg
    881D2C4D-9F4B-47CE-86B6-E2FB5D7D2A85 (resized).jpeg
    C541BFFE-E637-4F86-8751-32C9D18F7677 (resized).jpeg
    5C1949A8-7786-4FE4-AFCE-6B33205136F4 (resized).jpeg
    85459828-7421-4437-9E61-81FF23FD844E (resized).jpeg
    5FD78D88-9B22-4360-ACCE-948C8D981A55 (resized).jpeg
    7F14C696-5C78-4C6C-BDA4-3B673622F4DF (resized).jpeg
    9765F622-E698-48F7-BDE2-1FD7F903EC8E.gif
    IMG_3286 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8862 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plankalkul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 4 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Made my reservations several weeks ago. Still undecided what game to bring. Leaning toward a Mid 1970's multi-player EM! Thanks Keith & Marvin!

Bring that Quicksilver.

1 month later
    #223 4 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

It funny how karma gets ya sometime ...

Good luck with your "show" next year mikepin ... with your winning attitude I'm sure it will be a rousing success.

#237 4 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

The show thing is nothing to Keith other than a toy .What has he contributed to the hobby?

@mikepin, you may have contributed a lot many years ago, and that's great. I applaud that. But you have alienated so many in the hobby, it is time to stop resting on your laurels and show up again. Be a man again. Be kind to people, not the crotchety old f--- you've become. You disrespected me in a big way at the last show, and have continued to do so ever since. All I did was bring a pristine game for the tournament, and built and maintained your website after it was hacked. For years. You said you had nothing to do with the website, although you had shit comments when we were launching it, and never even acknowledged the work that I did for you. Maybe you SHOULD have been more present with the people who supported you and your show. But all I got was physically assaulted by your "security guard" at the last show because there was no pass for me to get in. And then all you did was stand up for him. You should consider yourself lucky that you don't have a lawsuit on your hands for that, because if that guy would have laid hands on a female that way, look out. And he's very lucky I didn't drop him myself. Control your people or get rid of them. Don't defend people who are inconsiderate and unprofessional, because that just lumps you in with the dregs of the hobby. Or maybe these days you just surround yourself with people most like you. Maybe you should start taking an active interest in people, and what they are doing for you, not continually going back to "oh look how important I was". You were king shit when you were the only game in town. And guess what. You're not the only game in town anymore. That much is abundantly clear.

Pinball is hot. And there are a lot of people who are doing what you did years ago, for the hobby, and doing it with a smile on their face. And helping people. And giving back to the community. No different than you were (allegedly), but for some reason, now that others are helping the hobby, you shun them? Pinbrew is a "toy"? Get your head out of your ass, Mike. Keith has contributed plenty, and will continue to do so in his way. And he'll do it with compassion, kindness, and a noble dignity you seem to have left behind decades ago.

3 months later
    #264 3 years ago

Very sorry to hear this, Keith. But yes, likely the right thing to do with the continued uncertainty of how this is going a solid 4 months later.

Your passion and dedication to this is fantastic, I look forward to tipping one back with you next April.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plankalkul.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-show-in-ohio-pinbrew-spring-2020?tu=plankalkul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.