(Topic ID: 243481)

OHIO'S NEW SHOW “PINBREW” April 8-10 2021, ITS ON!!!!

By Skypilot

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 711 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by P1nhead
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7966 (resized).jpg
    DSC_0441 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0442 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0433 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0436 (resized).JPG
    972FFAB2-554C-4764-B0DF-7B35993F4B8A (resized).jpeg
    B0987148-3B8A-4939-B82E-8F1183E0EA04 (resized).jpeg
    881D2C4D-9F4B-47CE-86B6-E2FB5D7D2A85 (resized).jpeg
    C541BFFE-E637-4F86-8751-32C9D18F7677 (resized).jpeg
    5C1949A8-7786-4FE4-AFCE-6B33205136F4 (resized).jpeg
    85459828-7421-4437-9E61-81FF23FD844E (resized).jpeg
    5FD78D88-9B22-4360-ACCE-948C8D981A55 (resized).jpeg
    7F14C696-5C78-4C6C-BDA4-3B673622F4DF (resized).jpeg
    9765F622-E698-48F7-BDE2-1FD7F903EC8E.gif
    IMG_3286 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8862 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

I’m sorry too Would have loved to make the trek to your show. We were very limited with availability at our Venue and had to work with what we have. I will reach out to you in the future to see if we can move things around a bit so as to not land on the same dates.

UGH!! That puts me out of the new Ohio show.

John

1 year later
    #373 3 years ago

Whats the going hotel room rates around the area?

John

2 weeks later
    #437 3 years ago
    Quoted from dhard:

That just took it down a notch Hi John don't forget the cookies

You want cookies? No cookies for you!! In my best Soup Nazi imitation voice.
    Just kidding, I'll see what I can do.

John

1 week later
    #509 3 years ago

Anybody got a nice original Black Knight playfield or backglass they want to sell at the show? I'd prefer the playfield to be populated.

Thanks,
    John

#510 3 years ago

Also looking for a Wagon Train backglass, new or used.

John

#536 3 years ago

Ron Kruzman has listed a bunch of NOS Bally Williams playfields that he is selling in another thread. I will be at the Ohio Pinbrew show with my usual booth and can bring any of these playfields ( or any others he has for sale) to the show as long as you have a agreement with Ron prior to the show since I'm not allowed to haggle for him. The good thing is you can inspect it and pay me the cash and don't have to pay shipping. Just let Ron know ASAP.

Thanks,
    John

#558 3 years ago

Debating on weather I want to bring this Sea Jockeys head and additional running unit (believed to be NOS and it's still in the original crate) to the show to sell. If someone is seriously interested in it then I will but it takes up a lot of space in the van for it to just be eye candy in the booth and then have to pack it back up and bring it home because it didn't sell. Not sure what I'd want to get out of it but make me some sorta starting offer and we can talk from there. I'd really like to sell both pieces together if possible and no I don't have a backglass for it unfortunately.
    Thanks,
    John

IMG_0129 (resized).JPGIMG_0129 (resized).JPGIMG_0130 (resized).JPGIMG_0130 (resized).JPGIMG_0131 (resized).JPGIMG_0131 (resized).JPGIMG_0135 (resized).JPGIMG_0135 (resized).JPGIMG_0136 (resized).JPGIMG_0136 (resized).JPGIMG_0182 (resized).JPGIMG_0182 (resized).JPG
    1 week later
    #625 3 years ago
    Quoted from 29REO:

I also wish to thank Keith, Marvin and their team for the great show they organized for the pinball community. It was a nice return to a sense of normalcy. The amount of work that went into orchestrating this event is as impressive as it is daunting. This show will only get better. We brought two pins to sell, sold one and took one home. Bought some parts, ate a lot, got to meet some great people with familiar names and play a bunch of new games and had a blast for three days. You guys rock!
    P.S. terrapinmark Your Split Second is sweet. New respect for Split Second.

Nice meeting up with you at the show and talking pinball and especially old car stuff, one of the highlights for me for sure!! Hope to make it to your place sometime and see the collection in person. Take care,
    John

#628 3 years ago

Anybody got a list of who all those trophies when too? There must have been like a 20 of them at least, or at least of list of what they all where for?

John

#684 3 years ago

Can I ask a question? What made the Big Lebowski game win best in show? I'm just curious. Anyone care to comment?

John

#691 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I also wondered why it won. In my opinion, I thought that there were several games that would have been better choices. Its one thing to open a game and share it (dont get me wrong, it was a very generous thing the owner did) but when games like the Party Zone that was there. That thing looked great and was the winner in my eyes. Id rather see something that someone put love into, second was Mark's split second

My thoughts exactly. I too am not putting the owner down but to pull a game out of the box basically and call it best in show doesn't seem fair to all the others that put the time and effort into a full blown restoration. I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought this.

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-show-in-ohio-pinbrew-spring-2020?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.