(Topic ID: 243481)

OHIO'S NEW SHOW “PINBREW” April 8-10 2021, ITS ON!!!!

By Skypilot

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 711 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by P1nhead
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7966 (resized).jpg
    DSC_0441 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0442 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0433 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0436 (resized).JPG
    972FFAB2-554C-4764-B0DF-7B35993F4B8A (resized).jpeg
    B0987148-3B8A-4939-B82E-8F1183E0EA04 (resized).jpeg
    881D2C4D-9F4B-47CE-86B6-E2FB5D7D2A85 (resized).jpeg
    C541BFFE-E637-4F86-8751-32C9D18F7677 (resized).jpeg
    5C1949A8-7786-4FE4-AFCE-6B33205136F4 (resized).jpeg
    85459828-7421-4437-9E61-81FF23FD844E (resized).jpeg
    5FD78D88-9B22-4360-ACCE-948C8D981A55 (resized).jpeg
    7F14C696-5C78-4C6C-BDA4-3B673622F4DF (resized).jpeg
    9765F622-E698-48F7-BDE2-1FD7F903EC8E.gif
    IMG_3286 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8862 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skypilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Note: We are happy to announce the show is on. We are well aware of the obstacles before us but we are confident in our ability to move forward.

PinBrew staff is working closely with the Metroplex to ensure all procedures recommended by the CDC and state of Ohio are followed. We wish to keep everyone safe as the pandemic will still be an issue in some form. Closing times of the show as well as masks, social distancing, and any other recommendations shall be updated as changes occur.

I am pleased to announce a partnership and reveal of A wonderful new show coming to N.E. Ohio in 2021. Marvin Ortscheid (Formerly of the Ohio Pinball Show) and Myself (Owner of Pirates Life Pinball Co) have joined together to bring the pinball community in our region a new show, PinBrew.
    Our Website splash www.Pinbrewfest.com is up. The Venue is booked April 10 2021. The Hotels are being reviewed the vendors are being invited and the Breweries are lining up. Support from the community has been overwhelming. There is still so much to do but we have hit the ground running.
    Much more detail to follow.
    Thank you all,

https://www.pinbrewfest.com/

Keith and Marvin
    PinBrew-logo_final-small (resized).jpgPinBrew-logo_final-small (resized).jpgIMG_2407 (resized).jpgIMG_2407 (resized).jpg

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Just wondering it the Ohio Show is now defunct/dead/no longer.

http://ohiopinballshow.com/

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from harmon1728:

It’s too bad you chose that weekend... that’s the same weekend as my show that I run in Michigan, Pinball at the Zoo. We are always the 3rd or 4th weekend in April, have been forever. Would have loved to have attended!

I’m sorry too Would have loved to make the trek to your show. We were very limited with availability at our Venue and had to work with what we have. I will reach out to you in the future to see if we can move things around a bit so as to not land on the same dates.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

UGH!! That puts me out of the new Ohio show.
    John

Sorry John,
    Just this year hopefully. We had no intention on stacking our new show on the dates of Pinball at the zoo
    But be assured we will fix that for 2021

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

sounds cool and yes a change is needed. so in the youngstown area then it looks like

Yes ,The Metroplex is a very nice venue with room to grow. The Hotels are within walking distance for all you beer lovers.
    I really feel your going to enjoy the setup

1 week later
    #36 4 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

I googlemapped the new venue, and as of 9 months ago, the primary hotel connected to your expo center had been converted to a self-storage complex, and the other two nearby choices were Rodeway Inn and Motel 6. On the Official Pinball Expo Skank Scale, this new location honestly doesn't look much better than the old one, and falls below the Expo Wyndham (but much better than Skanktown Ramada).

I'm sorry that you are unhappy with our choice and location.The Venue was attached to a hotel at one time. The new owners decided not to keep the hotel but have invested heavily into this beautiful 30,000 sq ft facility. The hotel we are concidering as home base is one block away and was totally remodeled in the last year.There are four additional hotels in the area which gives us room to grow. The location of our show although on the wrong side of the state in your opinion allows us to welcome Western NY and PA along with Ohio. Also considering that Marvin and Myself will be transporting no less than Fifty games to start the show we thought it best to keep it in our traveling distance.Hope to see you make it in the future.

141E11D9-3EA8-4B42-AE07-411D9978F335 (resized).jpeg141E11D9-3EA8-4B42-AE07-411D9978F335 (resized).jpegVenue2 (resized).pngVenue2 (resized).pngPictures of the VenueHotel (resized).pngHotel (resized).pngNewly remodeled HamptonPBMap (resized).pngPBMap (resized).pngAdditional hotels

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Will any of the craft beer folks be selling hats and shirts? Love supporting local craft beer!

Yes sir. We are in the beginning stages of picking our breweries. We will keep you up to date without final list.

1 week later
    #50 4 years ago

Wishing everyone a happy Father’s Day. We are continuing to work on the show.We are thrilled to announce some of the things we have planned. But we will wait until all our ducks are in a row.

#51 4 years ago
    Quoted from artymech2131:

Keith and Marvin are both amazing PIN guys....... Count me in and let me know how to bring games..... I might have a couple that i can spare for a great cause...

Thank You. We appreciate all the support the community is giving us. There are alot of great people in pinball.

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Will there be an age restriction to enter? Kid friendly

No John,

The event is Kid /Family friendly. The fact that we will have craft beer there does not mean its intended to be a drunken free for all. People have been drinking alcohol at these shows for years whether sold by the venue/promoter or sneaking it in. This is just like taking your kids to a ball game.

5 months later
    #68 4 years ago

Well the website is getting closer to completion but I'm getting to excited to wait, so I've added the Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/pinbrewfest/
    Jump in and we can talk about the upcoming show.There is a lot of great things coming together.Beer league competition.The return of great vendors,Possible concert to end the show and start Craft Beer Week!!! much more.

1 month later
    #74 4 years ago

We are thrilled to announce the website has been launched. We will be continually updating it in the next few week. We will be adding a game page, Vendors ,Breweries,Hotels and food.Thank you to all of our friends who have helped us to make this happen!

IMG_2798 (resized).JPGIMG_2798 (resized).JPG
    #83 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stoomer:

Excited about a new show on MY side of Ohio...lol - this is all good news.
    But is this going to be like most shows where people can bring a game or three and get free admission, or is it going to be more like the VFW show?
    If that's been said somewhere I apologize for missing it, but I looked at the website and this thread and didn't see that detail anywhere, and the words on the site almost seem to lean towards a more VFW style show.
    Thanks...

We are working on completing the "Bring a game"page on the website. We hope to have it complete next week.Yes you can bring a game. We have 75 games already commited before the vendors and the public (you our supporters)are counted.Not to mention arcades.

#86 4 years ago

Add another amazing vendor to our food network of the show. A Moveable Feast signed up to do PinBrew!!

251807EB-EA6F-4C3B-9DE3-88D9E3511D7B (resized).jpeg251807EB-EA6F-4C3B-9DE3-88D9E3511D7B (resized).jpeg
    #87 4 years ago

RandM (resized).jpgRandM (resized).jpg
    "Pay attention Morty,were going to Ohio"

#88 4 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

[quoted image]
    "Pay attention Morty,were going to Ohio. You know I like beer!"

#91 4 years ago

Welcoming another Brewery to the show!

Bikersbrewhouse (resized).jpgBikersbrewhouse (resized).jpg
    #95 4 years ago

"Mechanical Marvels Multicades" added to the vendor list.

#96 4 years ago

Thanks Kevin and Nick.

Bro (resized).pngBro (resized).png
    1 week later
    #98 4 years ago

First year commemorative poster. Thoughts ?

E8932BDB-C6AA-48B0-B29E-D84734735247 (resized).jpegE8932BDB-C6AA-48B0-B29E-D84734735247 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #107 4 years ago

Made my reservations several weeks ago. Still undecided what game to bring. Leaning toward a Mid 1970's multi-player EM! Thanks Keith & Marvin!

LMT

219C02FF-3482-440A-9B99-EB960D77A823 (resized).jpeg219C02FF-3482-440A-9B99-EB960D77A823 (resized).jpeg
    #110 4 years ago
    Quoted from BallyTim:

SO jonezin' for a show! Can't wait for it to get here!
    Just hope to see that food vendor list start gettin' populated! LOL!

onit (resized).jpgonit (resized).jpg
    #116 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Contemplating selling my bad cats.
    Just finished a cab restoration that came out amazing. PF is very nice as well. Full leds and shopped. New ramps as well.

How does your Avatar feel about that?

#121 4 years ago

As promised. Restored,CCC added and ready to but on the floor at PinBrew.

60306499198__D7547D53-54ED-4D68-82F9-096F18A8C578 (resized).JPG60306499198__D7547D53-54ED-4D68-82F9-096F18A8C578 (resized).JPG
    #125 4 years ago
    Quoted from BallyTim:

SO jonezin' for a show! Can't wait for it to get here!
    Just hope to see that food vendor list start gettin' populated! LOL!

Add another great food vendor to the list details coming tomorrow.

#128 4 years ago

Anyone for Pierogi's? Lets welcome Babcia's to the show!

Babcias (resized).jpgBabcias (resized).jpgPieroigi (resized).jpgPieroigi (resized).jpg
    #131 4 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

You made this Polack's day. . . will Polish Beer be made available? [quoted image]

So I met with the State Line Brewers council last night and we are tiding up the details. I can tell you that on Friday and Saturday you should have at least 12-15 types of beer to choose from.

#136 4 years ago

My apologies .There were two event pages made.I tried to fix that and failed miserably. Please search Events for Pinbrew. Like and share Please.

#140 4 years ago
    Quoted from JeffJr:

Room is booked at the Hampton for Friday night!

The first Hotel is filling up we will be adding other hotels, but the nice thing about the Hampton is you can walk there.

#141 4 years ago

Two more shopped and ready for the show.

381A199A-1A4D-4852-AE68-E3267CB445EE (resized).jpeg381A199A-1A4D-4852-AE68-E3267CB445EE (resized).jpeg1770433D-62DC-49D4-B6DB-AE776F77A27A (resized).jpeg1770433D-62DC-49D4-B6DB-AE776F77A27A (resized).jpeg
    #143 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gnatty:

Then, to go above and beyond and sell me that Junkyard for $1100.00 after the show.....you my friend are a class act!

isee (resized).jpgisee (resized).jpg
    #146 4 years ago
    Quoted from JeffJr:

Is it in the same building??

GoogleEarth png (resized).pngGoogleEarth png (resized).png

If you plan to attend and have more than a few Craft beers, You can walk safely to the Hampton through the parking lot without crossing the road. Once the Hampton fills up (63 rooms) we will have a show special at Comfort suites.

#150 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

That particular flock allows drinking....

Thats funny I was thinking the same thing when I screen shot the pic.

#151 4 years ago

The Vendor page is up! Considering being a vendor at PinBrew? Click on the link.

https://www.pinbrewfest.com/VendorRegistration/Index

Cheers

beermug (resized).pngbeermug (resized).png
    #154 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Berry waiting for pinbrew[quoted image]

The official dog of PinBrew 2020

#159 4 years ago

I want to thank Charlie and everyone at Spooky Pinball. The HOTTEST game in pinball today,Rick and Morty will be present at inaugural show.

E04D2BD5-5A6C-4CCE-A7FC-E217E97D1E32 (resized).jpegE04D2BD5-5A6C-4CCE-A7FC-E217E97D1E32 (resized).jpeg
    #162 4 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I bring 30 beautiful games to Pintastic New England for free play! Just saying lol. I always felt like I should be the one bringing the most games to my own show. Promoters who do that show others a lot about who they are and how much the show means to them. Pinbrew will be great because of this and the support of others in the pinball community.

Thanks for the kind words, Gabe. We are really hoping to put PinBrew on the map as a great spring show in Ohio. The support from wonderful show producers like yourself is so appreciated.

#165 4 years ago

The Hampton is almost sold out. We have added two more hotels. Book now!

#166 4 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Here is some of the games that I am bring to pinbrew
    1 Fireball
    2 Dialed In
    3 Jurassic park pre
    4 Wizard of Oz
    5 Flash Gordon
    6 Funhouse
    7 Corvette
    8 Lost in Space
    9 TZ
    10 The Shadow
    11 White Water
    12 Spiderman
    13 Star Trek Pre
    14 Houdini
    15 Tron
    16 Nightmare on elm st
    17 Stranger things LE
    18 Indiana Jones wm
    More to come

As your Co-Producer I'll add:

Rick and Morty
    Cactus Canyon Continued (Restored)
    Addams Family (Restored)
    Fish Tales (Restored)
    Pirates of the Caribbean LE
    The Hobbit
    Deadpool
    STTNG
    Black Knight SOR LE
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Junkyard
    Aerosmith LE
    Walking Dead Premium
    Game of Thrones LE
    Indiana Jones, Stern
    Circus Voltaire
    TOTAN
    Godzilla
    Creature from the Black Lagoon
    High Speed
    Mata Hari
    Firepower

For now

#167 4 years ago

Limited quantity now officially available!

https://www.pinbrewfest.com/Tickets/Index

VIP (resized).jpgVIP (resized).jpg
    #172 4 years ago

Joining the ranks on Friday!

Frytanic (resized).pngFrytanic (resized).pngfries (resized).jpegfries (resized).jpeg
    #175 4 years ago

Special call out and thanks to Eric at retro arcade in Sharon PA. Thanks for the gifts,appreciated and truly thrilled with the support you’re giving us at the show. Eric has promised us some really phenomenal games that most of you may not have played including Lexi lightspeed

376AAD52-4265-4C86-8903-995B8E8ABAE4 (resized).jpeg376AAD52-4265-4C86-8903-995B8E8ABAE4 (resized).jpeg
    #176 4 years ago

Things are heating up at our show!

Amp (resized).jpgAmp (resized).jpg
    #178 4 years ago
    Quoted from daveddd14:

Any updates on the youth tournament?

We do have a youth tournament director appointed. I will see if she is ready to post the details this weekend.

#180 4 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

VIP ticket purchased! Can’t wait

Look forward to seeing you!

#181 4 years ago

This is not only the obligatory selfie we need. This is a picture of captain Salas flying in from Maryland with my Xenon that he kindly sold me. It will be joining us at PinBrew. Thank you captain have a safe flight.

D80503A9-48BF-4139-AAC9-E8377DC77AFA (resized).jpegD80503A9-48BF-4139-AAC9-E8377DC77AFA (resized).jpeg
    #183 4 years ago

One more ready for the show

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #185 4 years ago

BTW this pin is F*%$ng awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#187 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Better than the last few Stern releases?

Its hard but you keep coming back. The call outs are fantastic. I originally did not want to get this game. My 24 year old son insisted and I’m glad I listened to him.

#200 4 years ago

*Notice*
    Due to the onset and increasing health concerns involving Covid -19 ( Coronavirus), along with the mandates recently placed on the state of Ohio by our Governor ,our PinBrew event has been rescheduled. The new dates are scheduled for Thursday August 20 to Saturday August 22, 2020. We wish to give the community a great show but understand the safety concerns to the public. We have worked tirelessly to give you a great event, and have planned to do so, at a time when health concerns will hopefully not be an issue. We will issue full refunds to any vendors and guest that have already purchased tickets upon their request. God Bless you all. We will come together as a nation/world to get pass this crisis, and come August we will play some Pinball ,raise a pint to humanity, and celebrate the greatness it holds!
    To your health and wellbeing,
    Keith and Marvin

Keith Campanelli
    Co-Director,Ohio PinBrew Fest.

Metroplex Expo Center
    Girard,Ohio

Pinball + Beer = Life

Aug 20-22, 2020

#203 4 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

The ohio pinball show will be april 8 9 10 2021. Look forward to seeing all my my friends. i promise It will be bigger and better than ever..

#217 4 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Seems to me the PinBrew guys just don't look at the many pinball event calendars before making up a show date in order not to conflict / be close to another nearby show. KARMA indeed.

Marvin is my partner in PinBrew and half owner of ClePin. It was left to him to decide if we should move the show so close to the other. He believes the two will compliment each other. They are totally different shows for the general public. The date we took was the only one available this year. The other option would have been to just wait until 2021. We have a lot of people in this region that wish to see this show happen.

1 month later
    #248 4 years ago

Marvin and I have worked pretty hard to launch the show and it was tough to hang out at home working on games instead of running the show this week. Lets hope that life has enough normalcy to have the show this fall. None the less we have already booked the venue for 2021. The current issues we face have begun to make me realize how important it is to have this show eventually. Spending time enjoying the friendships at these shows is so needed and missed. Hope your all well and we will see you soon.

1 month later
    #251 3 years ago
    Quoted from JeffJr:

Are things still looking like this will happen?
    Really looking forward to it!

We will have a decision on July 1st

1 week later
    #254 3 years ago

With much frustration Marvin and I have decided to call the pinball on 2020.The obstacles facing all of us with Covid -19 are to much to successfully launch the areas newest show. We have worked very hard to make this show great but feel we need to do a reboot. See you next year hopefully without worry.

reboot (resized).jpgreboot (resized).jpg
    #263 3 years ago

It is my understanding that the Pinbrew organizers had the 2021 show dates booked well over a year ago with the venue management. In fact they have the 2022 date as well.

You are correct. April 7-9 2022 FYI

5 months later
    #271 3 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

If you slap a "For Sale" sign on that Stargazer

Never going to happen.

1 month later
    #274 3 years ago

Marvin and I will make a determination in the beginning of February.

1 week later
    #276 3 years ago

So................

its on (resized).pngits on (resized).png
    #280 3 years ago

Stern Split Second and Bally Atlantis (SS)

Register them

2 weeks later
    #296 3 years ago

So I’m not gonna get into any of the politics of which state is doing what and how good or bad they are doing. My partner and I have discussed various options. We considered trying to move the show back a month or two but there are no other weeks available for the rest of 2021 at the Metroplex. They’ve been having events since November with success. We’ve been offered the entire 30,000 ft.² as opposed to the original 15,000 ft.² so we can still practice some social distancing and not keeping the machines tight together. We are not delusional, we realize there is still COVID-19, we also know the 12% of the state of Ohio has already received their first dose and by the time the show is here we strongly believe that anyone vulnerable will have received their vaccine if they choose. Marvin and I would not even consider having a show if this was not the case. We are also willing to take the financial risk because we worked very hard last year to get the show off the ground and had to cancel it twice, if we decided to cancel the show again I’ll be honest I would have no desire to try a 3rd year. someone has to go first and we’re OK being the first show. If anyone is uncomfortable ,we understand, stay home,we most certainly are not judging you. For the rest of you that are comfortable with wearing a mask and following guidelines come,enjoy the show. I was just texting a new Pinball friend and asked him how he felt about the show. His comment was “I know how to wear a mask responsibly can’t wait to come”.

By the way we have also reached out to almost every vendor that signed on for the original show and everyone of them is comfortable coming and setting up. That says a lot right there. I don’t think that would’ve been the case six months ago. But we’re better educated than we were then.

No matter what your opinions are or your views on the pandemic, Marvin and I wish you all good health. We will start adding updates in the coming weeks as to our charity that were using the vendors the food trucks etc.

#298 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Just found this thread… only read last month or so of posts due to posting dates from previous pages… can anyone give a link or dates to help publicize this? I’d be in if the dates work for me.

www.pinbrewfest.com

#302 3 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

Bad weekend for me and the wife or we would have been there. Good luck I hope it’s a huge success!

No worries we will be doing this show for years to come.

#305 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

I'm honestly not trying to be combative,

Then don’t! You don’t agree with our show or our opinion than don’t come .I’m not going to get into a debate on you. Stay home.you have expressed your opinion.much appreciated.move on.We will do all that is expected of us as show promoters. We will follow all the CDC guidelines.
    Oh BTW
    https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/dashboards/covid-19-vaccine/covid-19-vaccination-dashboard
    Again, If you are not comfortable we do not want you to come.

#306 3 years ago

Smokeworx has signed on again. I’m not gonna tell you how amazing the brisket is. You’re just going to need to experience it personally.

#308 3 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Got both my shots! Looking forward to the show.

Awesome,getting my second tomorrow. See you at the show

#313 3 years ago

Stopped in to visit one of our breweries today to discuss what beers they’ll be bringing to the show.

3E60C101-F6BE-4AAF-8535-2025AC3F1D1C (resized).jpeg3E60C101-F6BE-4AAF-8535-2025AC3F1D1C (resized).jpeg86F8BDD1-B89F-48BD-B7B3-B24DAFBEC76F (resized).jpeg86F8BDD1-B89F-48BD-B7B3-B24DAFBEC76F (resized).jpeg
    #314 3 years ago

Another day another amazing brewery. Birdfish Beer Companies selection for the show is my favorite, Scripted and Night at the Roxberries.

0074D5CE-11CF-4B75-A0C3-F861E6EA9F8A (resized).jpeg0074D5CE-11CF-4B75-A0C3-F861E6EA9F8A (resized).jpeg
    #315 3 years ago

Any interest in playfield glass?

#319 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I need F2K and Big Game glass

Is that standard glass? There’s standard, wide , extra wide( stellar wars) And safecracker. There might be a few others but those are the basics

#322 3 years ago
    Quoted from dhard:

What's the price on the glass

We are still pricing it but it looks to be around $30per

#337 3 years ago
    Quoted from ULEKstore:

It's official! We just signed up to be a vendor at this year's PinBrew Fest 2021!
    Anyone who would like to PM us, email us or comment below and preorder one of our t-shirt designs, MODs, price plates, or anything else that we have to offer -- we will be sure to have it completed and bring your order to the show so you can enjoy a FREE pickup option. We will be there all 3 days.
    Also, anyone planning on spending over $100 and would like to prepay (via PayPal invoice), you'll not only get FREE pickup at the show but we'll give you a 20% off instant discount on your entire order!
    Check out the items that we have to offer at: www.ULEKstore.com
    Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone at the show.
    -David and Leeann

Looking forward to seeing you there!

#339 3 years ago

I just spent the afternoon walking the 30000sq ft at the Expo center. Our event coordinator has been putting on shows since November and has some wonderful ideas on how to have a successful show safely. Marvin and I cant wait!

#343 3 years ago

Just added to the show for Saturday.

amcu (resized).jpgamcu (resized).jpgarmsandwich (resized).jpgarmsandwich (resized).jpgarmtruck (resized).jpgarmtruck (resized).jpgpepper (resized).jpgpepper (resized).jpg
    #345 3 years ago

Wow ,Check out the list of games already registered We are still 6 weeks away!

https://www.pinbrewfest.com/Games/Index

#348 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ceckitti:

Are we supposed to get an email confirmation or instructions on passes when we register a game?

I will reach out to everyone in the coming week that is already submitted. Busy this week finishing up with the beer vendors and lining up the food trucks.

Quoted from P1nhead:

Gotta fix that code....[quoted image]

Thanks, Ill get the wizard on it.

#354 3 years ago
    Quoted from bobukcat:

Wait, there's someone else out there crazy enough to haul a STTNG to a show?? I thought I was the only one that sick.

Star Trek the next herniation

#358 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

How much notice do you need for people bringing games? I may be a last minute addition, and I’m not sure I can commit until like a week before.

All good. We have plenty of space

#360 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks. Also I couldn’t tell the distance of the hotels to the venue. Are they walking distance?

Less than a city block ,both Hampton and comfort.

#365 3 years ago

So happy to have another great selection of amazing food at the show! A Movable Feast joins us on Thursday April 8th.

amf (resized).jpgamf (resized).jpgfood (resized).jpgfood (resized).jpgpoke (resized).jpgpoke (resized).jpgruben (resized).jpgruben (resized).jpg
    #372 3 years ago

Thank you Dave and George I enjoyed talking with you today. Looking forward to the Podcast.

Classic (resized).jpgClassic (resized).jpg
    #376 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Whats the going hotel room rates around the area?
    John

Hampton 95/
    Comfort 85/

#389 3 years ago

Prepping another,well kind of Pinball

#394 3 years ago

Are you hungry yet? We are happy to welcome Roxbury Pizza Co to the show on Friday April 9th.

Real wood fired pizza......... mmmmm....

rox1 (resized).jpgrox1 (resized).jpgrox2 (resized).jpgrox2 (resized).jpgrox3 (resized).jpgrox3 (resized).jpgrox4 (resized).jpgrox4 (resized).jpg
    #402 3 years ago

So lets finish out the Fantastic Food Lineup with Smoke Worx.
    AAHH, Beer and Brisket! I can taste it now.

Smoke1 (resized).jpgSmoke1 (resized).jpgsmoke2 (resized).jpgsmoke2 (resized).jpgsmoke3 (resized).jpgsmoke3 (resized).jpgsmoke4 (resized).jpgsmoke4 (resized).jpg
    #406 3 years ago

The Vendor list is growing!!! I will update it early next week.

#414 3 years ago

Bring a game

#415 3 years ago

So today we are featuring "Hardtop Homecoming"Hardtop (resized).pngHardtop (resized).png
    22 titles available. Bring your beauty to the show and receive a Hardtop T and be entered in the School of Hard Knocks Tournament. The winner will receive a Hardtop of their choice. 16 titles still available for entry into the tourney.

https://www.pinbrewfest.com/Hardtop-Homecoming-pinbrew

#421 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

What is the schedule for setup? Everything being set up on Thursday? what time can we start setting up?

Vendors can start setting up at 10 AM on Thursday

#423 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

When can people bringing games set up?

Bringing games in to set up works about the same as vendors. But to avoid congestion we suggest noon on Thursday as a better option

#428 3 years ago

How late on Thursday can we set up? A couple of my guys are coming in from Maryland and may get in a little late on Thursday.

They will be able to set up whenever they get there.

#441 3 years ago

Well,yes this is happening.

BE8E3102-CCC7-4376-9BB8-50F9BB2C4DC5 (resized).jpegBE8E3102-CCC7-4376-9BB8-50F9BB2C4DC5 (resized).jpeg
    #449 3 years ago
    Quoted from Deerlakes6:

If I bring an arcade to sell ...and play does that get free admission for me ..how long does it need to stay on floor if it sells...thx

My apologies for not having all the rules of the show up and posted on the website. We are working tirelessly every day to update everything. The rule for bringing a game to the show and getting in free stands at this. If you bring a game every day the game is there you get a day pass. The game has to stay on the floor till 9 PM. If the game gets removed before that time you will be required to pay a $30 fee. This was the rule at Pin Fest and we felt it was a good rule to help keep the show strong.

#451 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ceckitti:

Will there be multiple day passes for bringing multiple games? Or one pass per owner?

One per game

#452 3 years ago

With much excitement we would like to introduce our mascot. Thank you Brian Allen, your work is amazing.

Help us give him a name .Brian Marvin and I(Keith) will judge.
    The winner will receive a show shirt signed by Brian.

Mugsy (resized).jpgMugsy (resized).jpg
    #471 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Are there any show posters available for purchase?

There will be at the show.

#480 3 years ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

Im confused, it says the name is mugsy already when you click on banner?

I labeled the photo when I got it. Actual name to be voted on

#495 3 years ago
    Quoted from KYLEDM5:

When will the choice for the mascot name be revealed?

Beginning of the week

#496 3 years ago
    Quoted from KYLEDM5:

When will the choice for the mascot name be revealed?

Busy preparing this weekend.

9A6694CD-AB72-40C0-A4AC-7B9889FF6176 (resized).jpeg9A6694CD-AB72-40C0-A4AC-7B9889FF6176 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #505 3 years ago

Little more work than I thought but it’s ready!.....”Godzilla”

0260EB5F-7F51-40F4-8E9A-B7F269CFC12A (resized).jpeg0260EB5F-7F51-40F4-8E9A-B7F269CFC12A (resized).jpeg28428A1D-7298-4DBE-86E2-F9247583151E (resized).jpeg28428A1D-7298-4DBE-86E2-F9247583151E (resized).jpeg5BAEEFFA-8E5D-43C8-AA15-F61FE597772C (resized).jpeg5BAEEFFA-8E5D-43C8-AA15-F61FE597772C (resized).jpeg896EAF9A-1B0B-4AD4-B7E0-E4C76F24D95C (resized).jpeg896EAF9A-1B0B-4AD4-B7E0-E4C76F24D95C (resized).jpeg

#508 3 years ago

I can confirm that we will have playfield glass both standard and widebody for sale at the show at reasonable pricing. I’ll follow up with pricing when I get the invoice.

#513 3 years ago

Skypilot
    Looks like you and Marvin are bringing a ton of games. Awesome. Looking forward to the show. Will be meeting a few friends from Maryland at the event.

Thanks terrapinmark just finishing up an original MB full restoration. Should be ready for the show.

9424C840-B74A-41EF-992B-59277F7E7479 (resized).jpeg9424C840-B74A-41EF-992B-59277F7E7479 (resized).jpeg
    #523 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Is there anything on the PinBrew site, FB, or here about what the actual safety protocols at the show are going to be? Masks required (will this actually be enforced)?, distance between games? sanitizer available? There is lots of discussion about things for sale, food, and beer, but none of the actual concerns people have seem to be addressed. I see alot of talk about "following CDC guidance", but all the guidance goes in direct contrast to the show occurring at all, especially with indoor food and beer. What safety measures are going to be in place and how will they be enforced?

PinBrew is following guidelines. Machines distanced. Sanitizer supplied .Signs everywhere. Masks required and available. Social distance seating in Beer Garden. Staff wiping down machines with Pinball friendly disinfectant. Commemorative pint glasses canceled. Disposable pint glasses supplied. Security on premise. Common sense and courtesy also applies.

#524 3 years ago

Congratulations gents. We decided to award two people. Say hello to"Mugsy Von Brewski" when you come to the show!

Quoted from ckorth:

Crafty
    Sudsy
    Jackpot
    Mugsy

Quoted from TractorDoc:

Brewster. . . Brewster Ballz.
    Perhaps someone could get more creative with the Ballz Part. . . Ballzkinoff, Ballzinski, Ballzersons. . . or just plain old Ballz.
    Edit -- as more ideas swirl thru my head. . .
    Brewster the Ballbarion
    Flip Von Brewski
    Angry Ale (because it looks like he is taking his frustrations out on that pin!)

Mugsy Von Brewski (resized).jpgMugsy Von Brewski (resized).jpg
    #528 3 years ago

Chocolate Freaking Bacon......need I say more

#530 3 years ago

You had me at "Chocolate" and "Bacon". Is that a beer flavor?

New Vendor
    They also have bacon wrapped steak on a stick.

#537 3 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

Im with you on that.

Says the guy who doesn’t even take the balls out of the game when he folds them up.

#555 3 years ago

We will be joined by the Flight Crew. They will be serving your craft beer with their extensive knowledge

#559 3 years ago

So with the Show out one week from now I wish to give a special thanks to Bruce and Scott from outside edge. Helping us get shit together you’ve gone above board.

45F28C15-9C64-41C9-811F-50A7A5C1AFE3 (resized).jpeg45F28C15-9C64-41C9-811F-50A7A5C1AFE3 (resized).jpeg6D1CA8C3-FFDA-47B9-8815-C7D175C016DB (resized).jpeg6D1CA8C3-FFDA-47B9-8815-C7D175C016DB (resized).jpeg72922C0A-056B-4B80-975B-725BAD6F6408 (resized).jpeg72922C0A-056B-4B80-975B-725BAD6F6408 (resized).jpeg80999187-6662-49AA-9FCD-57F8B893CF61 (resized).png80999187-6662-49AA-9FCD-57F8B893CF61 (resized).png82397C67-8348-4204-AC2E-4E900ACCE1B9 (resized).jpeg82397C67-8348-4204-AC2E-4E900ACCE1B9 (resized).jpeg8411C191-34E7-4C7B-8293-2BAD75C22F04 (resized).jpeg8411C191-34E7-4C7B-8293-2BAD75C22F04 (resized).jpeg8730DAD1-189B-48A3-ABE6-D69793DBE0AA (resized).jpeg8730DAD1-189B-48A3-ABE6-D69793DBE0AA (resized).jpegB7DE3D49-FC5C-4390-949E-C25B8E3883B0 (resized).jpegB7DE3D49-FC5C-4390-949E-C25B8E3883B0 (resized).jpegE1695870-5DC0-4DBF-B91F-D48446C4732D (resized).jpegE1695870-5DC0-4DBF-B91F-D48446C4732D (resized).jpeg
    #564 3 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Missed a golden opportunity here. Matching masks! Still got a week...

Trust me when I say we discussed it. We really had no idea where Ohio would be by this time. Other states are opening up and I didn’t want to be sitting on cases of masks. Everyone knows to bring their own and for the few that don’t have them or ““ forgot I will have some at the door. But we did not miss the opportunity for the staff.

5FDF6941-2517-48A8-ABD1-34806BB77BD5 (resized).jpeg5FDF6941-2517-48A8-ABD1-34806BB77BD5 (resized).jpeg
    #568 3 years ago

Does this count for the obligatory selfie?

D219809D-8E6A-40A9-843A-FE5ABA42571A (resized).jpegD219809D-8E6A-40A9-843A-FE5ABA42571A (resized).jpeg
    #583 3 years ago

Where do you put your craft beer? Problem solved.

D6B56226-9B0D-4851-9DA3-C4C3602C062A (resized).jpegD6B56226-9B0D-4851-9DA3-C4C3602C062A (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #596 3 years ago

PinBrew 2021. Thank you everybody for making this a successful show. Enjoyed seeing all of you. Can’t believe how much fun everyone had. Thank you all and we will see you in 2022

071A7A17-416F-4F51-8BAF-7038D202027A (resized).jpeg071A7A17-416F-4F51-8BAF-7038D202027A (resized).jpeg135EFE66-B047-419B-9839-A8B1961A070E (resized).jpeg135EFE66-B047-419B-9839-A8B1961A070E (resized).jpeg13DC036E-3703-4D9B-A086-FDBD62679889 (resized).jpeg13DC036E-3703-4D9B-A086-FDBD62679889 (resized).jpeg14AF3CF6-93B6-44D7-BEFC-C7B7CDA2056E (resized).jpeg14AF3CF6-93B6-44D7-BEFC-C7B7CDA2056E (resized).jpeg1562886C-16AD-48CE-B08A-4F35A1E1AA1C (resized).jpeg1562886C-16AD-48CE-B08A-4F35A1E1AA1C (resized).jpeg315D1E72-B230-426D-87A0-4F40C4462461 (resized).jpeg315D1E72-B230-426D-87A0-4F40C4462461 (resized).jpeg379988F0-CCE5-491D-9471-E367114A8E08 (resized).jpeg379988F0-CCE5-491D-9471-E367114A8E08 (resized).jpeg3FA54E56-C2ED-4D60-8249-4CA81A28391E (resized).jpeg3FA54E56-C2ED-4D60-8249-4CA81A28391E (resized).jpeg4D37EA6B-FBF1-47CE-A7A8-0E592B3E2B1F (resized).jpeg4D37EA6B-FBF1-47CE-A7A8-0E592B3E2B1F (resized).jpeg57D6F5DB-6B6F-4445-A56B-7B09D10498C9 (resized).jpeg57D6F5DB-6B6F-4445-A56B-7B09D10498C9 (resized).jpeg5D4339CA-B97E-4DA6-A912-7B6AF07C10BF (resized).jpeg5D4339CA-B97E-4DA6-A912-7B6AF07C10BF (resized).jpeg615D381B-A494-4741-8668-759FC9071889 (resized).jpeg615D381B-A494-4741-8668-759FC9071889 (resized).jpeg63BD02DF-1B0D-4CA5-AD89-7DECB3838751 (resized).jpeg63BD02DF-1B0D-4CA5-AD89-7DECB3838751 (resized).jpeg657712A1-3DAD-4273-A0F6-424E13BE141D (resized).jpeg657712A1-3DAD-4273-A0F6-424E13BE141D (resized).jpeg65C66326-53A1-4E3D-8F06-4C2E981B58C8 (resized).jpeg65C66326-53A1-4E3D-8F06-4C2E981B58C8 (resized).jpeg694312C6-E01F-4CD2-BFDD-884FA711C385 (resized).jpeg694312C6-E01F-4CD2-BFDD-884FA711C385 (resized).jpeg69AA7F04-0255-429C-9F6C-DE538C16EC84 (resized).jpeg69AA7F04-0255-429C-9F6C-DE538C16EC84 (resized).jpeg6E2D1310-CA2E-4F02-B0ED-64145D6643E5 (resized).jpeg6E2D1310-CA2E-4F02-B0ED-64145D6643E5 (resized).jpeg78407F33-D472-48F4-A8FA-582DA3C15C61 (resized).jpeg78407F33-D472-48F4-A8FA-582DA3C15C61 (resized).jpeg797442BD-2F2D-46FB-8027-FEF6FDBA96C0 (resized).jpeg797442BD-2F2D-46FB-8027-FEF6FDBA96C0 (resized).jpeg7C02C3D9-0CA1-4FBE-973F-1917C4E97C22 (resized).jpeg7C02C3D9-0CA1-4FBE-973F-1917C4E97C22 (resized).jpeg7D9264FF-CEEF-4292-92C9-71BF7B116586 (resized).jpeg7D9264FF-CEEF-4292-92C9-71BF7B116586 (resized).jpeg8014B950-969A-4E26-AE2B-B3BD1B6D12F8 (resized).jpeg8014B950-969A-4E26-AE2B-B3BD1B6D12F8 (resized).jpeg83D69658-D544-4099-A93C-FA9D7B9DF4B3 (resized).jpeg83D69658-D544-4099-A93C-FA9D7B9DF4B3 (resized).jpeg9064BF96-30EA-413D-AD46-F8108DDBF3A2 (resized).jpeg9064BF96-30EA-413D-AD46-F8108DDBF3A2 (resized).jpeg99F44C27-EEFF-4249-B314-060450C52BE3 (resized).jpeg99F44C27-EEFF-4249-B314-060450C52BE3 (resized).jpegA4C3A43B-0089-4BDD-9AE2-CAC837BEA953 (resized).jpegA4C3A43B-0089-4BDD-9AE2-CAC837BEA953 (resized).jpegA60FAB29-68E3-4EBE-8235-1FD1679E6287 (resized).jpegA60FAB29-68E3-4EBE-8235-1FD1679E6287 (resized).jpegAA8821D0-3A33-4F92-8AA1-CF0AAF58521B (resized).jpegAA8821D0-3A33-4F92-8AA1-CF0AAF58521B (resized).jpegAAF20432-54FD-4518-89DE-09AF4E1EFACA (resized).jpegAAF20432-54FD-4518-89DE-09AF4E1EFACA (resized).jpegAB61C354-D44F-4A88-853E-154790FFA854 (resized).jpegAB61C354-D44F-4A88-853E-154790FFA854 (resized).jpegAD7AD469-E643-4E5C-B4E1-76B96BC20E63 (resized).jpegAD7AD469-E643-4E5C-B4E1-76B96BC20E63 (resized).jpegBE2CCCC0-6FAC-44D4-802A-E92890B3847F (resized).jpegBE2CCCC0-6FAC-44D4-802A-E92890B3847F (resized).jpegC0872859-2CB6-481D-8D6A-05742F599270 (resized).jpegC0872859-2CB6-481D-8D6A-05742F599270 (resized).jpegC11B6B75-5517-4B03-8379-08483308161D (resized).jpegC11B6B75-5517-4B03-8379-08483308161D (resized).jpegCDB6CC56-C1F4-49FD-8564-6AF33221D018 (resized).jpegCDB6CC56-C1F4-49FD-8564-6AF33221D018 (resized).jpegE99B7896-74D1-4F73-8991-C7D3393A2837 (resized).jpegE99B7896-74D1-4F73-8991-C7D3393A2837 (resized).jpegF19A58C1-AB28-474F-956E-7584A8D26435 (resized).jpegF19A58C1-AB28-474F-956E-7584A8D26435 (resized).jpegF729AB15-8844-41AA-8D68-84B5A812F252 (resized).jpegF729AB15-8844-41AA-8D68-84B5A812F252 (resized).jpegFADC2C98-B306-4DD1-A247-DDA537CBB276 (resized).jpegFADC2C98-B306-4DD1-A247-DDA537CBB276 (resized).jpeg
    #605 3 years ago

Last meal: The Godfather.

E3A3DCC5-2519-4619-8C0C-ABEAD40CCC0D (resized).jpegE3A3DCC5-2519-4619-8C0C-ABEAD40CCC0D (resized).jpeg
    #633 3 years ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

Any shirts still for sale?

We will list the few shirts left later this week

#639 3 years ago

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. We are so glad you had a good time. Sunday was a looooong day due to the amount of machines moved and cleanup(not to mention the co-directors celebration party till wee hours of the morning and ensuing hangover). I will throw out more pictures in coming days but need to attend to my day job today.

Just wanted to let you know that April, 7-9 2022 is scheduled. Cheers, Keith and Marvin

D3B5C36B-84AE-45DF-BB2C-5AE6F6FDBD25 (resized).jpegD3B5C36B-84AE-45DF-BB2C-5AE6F6FDBD25 (resized).jpegC7E2C71F-A40A-465D-9F68-5723853AF179 (resized).jpegC7E2C71F-A40A-465D-9F68-5723853AF179 (resized).jpeg4EF9F393-C275-4F36-8824-DE7E9B9E4C2D (resized).jpeg4EF9F393-C275-4F36-8824-DE7E9B9E4C2D (resized).jpeg
    #644 3 years ago

Hey by the way guys one of our show supporters brought this stool to the show. Sometime throughout the last night it ended up missing. I know there’s always confusion when people are helping you load your stuff and maybe someone ended up with it. No questions asked if you have it please contact me so I can get it back to its rightful owner it has sentimental value to him. And I would really like to see if we can get it back for him.

9C9B1F25-82B5-41CF-9271-78CFF9A85177 (resized).jpeg9C9B1F25-82B5-41CF-9271-78CFF9A85177 (resized).jpeg
    #649 3 years ago

I don’t know where to start. But I wish to acknowledge and thank all the people that helped make the show a success. We were up against a couple obstacles, a new show in Ohio and the tail end of a pandemic. Marvin and I worked very hard over the course of the last year and a half to put this together. We laid out so many things but none of that mattered In the end it was the people who stepped up to the plate and helped us make the show great. I would like to acknowledge these people. Tommy Beezie What a great job you did handling the tournaments.Dave Downey you help me load and unload and spent the entire three days fixing everything that broke. My beautiful wife and wonderful kids who stood behind a booth tirelessly for hours. Along with Matt Hope Frank and Tommy K. Jitter Tomsich everything I asked you to do you blew out of the water. Aaron Florian thank you for our website and dealing with my inadequacies of adding things to the website LOL.Eric Chris Erin Donny Chris Aaron, Rob thank you for bringing all the games. Josh Jared Adam Ira Kyle and Kevin your beer was amazing. Thank you for making that part so easy to manage because you did it all. Juggs thanks for laying out all the peeps to pour beer. To all the vendors that came Cointaker Tilt rat Stone Age and all the rest thank you.Brian Allen your work is amazing Josh your artwork is also amazing. We will see all of you next year. And if I miss somebody in this thank you my apologies my brain has been mush but you were all the reason we will have the show again next year.cheers to you all and God bless

09EDEB98-6F22-49E3-B0F3-A7B1CE101174 (resized).jpeg09EDEB98-6F22-49E3-B0F3-A7B1CE101174 (resized).jpeg0FB2DAB4-306D-4FE4-A3D9-82A2F0A65341 (resized).jpeg0FB2DAB4-306D-4FE4-A3D9-82A2F0A65341 (resized).jpeg16F2CFDC-8007-40B3-9087-BCD5B27CB2B8 (resized).jpeg16F2CFDC-8007-40B3-9087-BCD5B27CB2B8 (resized).jpeg38D9D002-792C-4AB6-81FE-BE11E316837E (resized).jpeg38D9D002-792C-4AB6-81FE-BE11E316837E (resized).jpeg6644B6ED-3B8E-4F6B-B428-025A2E544AD8 (resized).jpeg6644B6ED-3B8E-4F6B-B428-025A2E544AD8 (resized).jpeg6A91A8B7-AAE3-4702-A072-76814CCF49BE (resized).jpeg6A91A8B7-AAE3-4702-A072-76814CCF49BE (resized).jpeg7BEF0B88-052C-4D99-BAD1-1ED78631FB69 (resized).jpeg7BEF0B88-052C-4D99-BAD1-1ED78631FB69 (resized).jpeg7F44077D-AEC8-467E-BC02-3CE9B8E2FEDF (resized).jpeg7F44077D-AEC8-467E-BC02-3CE9B8E2FEDF (resized).jpeg8E9A23FC-305C-4F9D-8CE0-DB5AC344760A (resized).jpeg8E9A23FC-305C-4F9D-8CE0-DB5AC344760A (resized).jpeg939D6BB4-8641-487B-AC83-C459E2677401 (resized).jpeg939D6BB4-8641-487B-AC83-C459E2677401 (resized).jpegA7232C1D-93C2-4EB6-8622-C2207AFFF590 (resized).jpegA7232C1D-93C2-4EB6-8622-C2207AFFF590 (resized).jpegAB4005B5-3760-46FE-9433-F9950644613E (resized).jpegAB4005B5-3760-46FE-9433-F9950644613E (resized).jpegC1A7B43F-E9C2-4808-8E3D-E613773268AD (resized).jpegC1A7B43F-E9C2-4808-8E3D-E613773268AD (resized).jpegDE7AD6CF-288F-4F22-ACF3-03D7575FF422 (resized).jpegDE7AD6CF-288F-4F22-ACF3-03D7575FF422 (resized).jpegE4E61B09-40C1-493F-90BE-95E902B75659 (resized).jpegE4E61B09-40C1-493F-90BE-95E902B75659 (resized).jpegE55171BC-2242-4686-9D9A-376548931308 (resized).jpegE55171BC-2242-4686-9D9A-376548931308 (resized).jpegEEE4BCF4-B305-4681-A160-A35032CF86FB (resized).jpegEEE4BCF4-B305-4681-A160-A35032CF86FB (resized).jpeg
    #679 3 years ago

Let’s throw a positive spin back on the show. Thank you to all the people that brought Pinball machines.

5C1949A8-7786-4FE4-AFCE-6B33205136F4 (resized).jpeg5C1949A8-7786-4FE4-AFCE-6B33205136F4 (resized).jpeg5FD78D88-9B22-4360-ACCE-948C8D981A55 (resized).jpeg5FD78D88-9B22-4360-ACCE-948C8D981A55 (resized).jpeg7F14C696-5C78-4C6C-BDA4-3B673622F4DF (resized).jpeg7F14C696-5C78-4C6C-BDA4-3B673622F4DF (resized).jpeg85459828-7421-4437-9E61-81FF23FD844E (resized).jpeg85459828-7421-4437-9E61-81FF23FD844E (resized).jpeg881D2C4D-9F4B-47CE-86B6-E2FB5D7D2A85 (resized).jpeg881D2C4D-9F4B-47CE-86B6-E2FB5D7D2A85 (resized).jpegB0987148-3B8A-4939-B82E-8F1183E0EA04 (resized).jpegB0987148-3B8A-4939-B82E-8F1183E0EA04 (resized).jpegC541BFFE-E637-4F86-8751-32C9D18F7677 (resized).jpegC541BFFE-E637-4F86-8751-32C9D18F7677 (resized).jpeg
    #681 3 years ago

My pleasure. I had several very nice comments on the Split Second that I brought. Next year I will bring one of the following (each is completely restored) Star Gazer, Nine Ball or Quicksilver. In other news, I enjoyed the beer selection. The two "Sours" that I had were expertly crafted. And lower ABV. I wanted to try the Hazy Double IPA but it was a little high on the ABV (9%) for me.
    Skypilot
    Please tell the guys at Mad Cap and Birdfish that their beers are excellent!!!

I did not get a chance to mention that we went through a lot of great beer from some great breweries in Northeast Ohio,thank you to all of them. We poured 1700 pints over the three days.

#682 3 years ago

My pleasure. I had several very nice comments on the Split Second

It was a Beauty! Thanks for helping to make the show a success.

#685 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Can I ask a question? What made the Big Lebowski game win best in show? I'm just curious. Anyone care to comment?
    John

The game came from a private collection and plays flawlessly. Everyone commented to us on how much they enjoyed it Owner was there and kept it clean the entire time. Seemed like the natural choice.

#686 3 years ago

Also a lot of the high-end games came from myself and Marvin that we’re not eligible

972FFAB2-554C-4764-B0DF-7B35993F4B8A (resized).jpeg972FFAB2-554C-4764-B0DF-7B35993F4B8A (resized).jpeg
    #698 3 years ago
    Quoted from dhard:

Any thoughts on changing the show hours to possibly 3 to 10 Thursday and 10 to 10 Friday I went Thursday and stayed overnight but didn't want to wait til noon Friday and play 3-4hrs and then drive 4hrs home and at my advanced age don't stay up past 10 anymore lol would also like to add it was a great show thanks for not cancelling this year

We are looking at all aspects of the show. Apparently awards needs discussed lol. Fridays hours were 11 am 10 am for VIP's. I am sure Marvin and I will sit down in coming weeks and discuss some changes that need to take place. Thank you for the input. We wish to tweak things as the show goes on.

1 week later
    #705 2 years ago

We have a few T-Shirts left from the show. If you would like one Paypal us at [email protected]. $25.00 Shipped in the continental US. Specify your size.

IMG_7966 (resized).jpgIMG_7966 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skypilot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-show-in-ohio-pinbrew-spring-2020?tu=Skypilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.