(Topic ID: 243481)

OHIO'S NEW SHOW “PINBREW” April 8-10 2021, ITS ON!!!!

By Skypilot

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 711 posts
  • 136 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by P1nhead
  • Topic is favorited by 48 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7966 (resized).jpg
    DSC_0441 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0442 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0433 (resized).JPG
    DSC_0436 (resized).JPG
    972FFAB2-554C-4764-B0DF-7B35993F4B8A (resized).jpeg
    B0987148-3B8A-4939-B82E-8F1183E0EA04 (resized).jpeg
    881D2C4D-9F4B-47CE-86B6-E2FB5D7D2A85 (resized).jpeg
    C541BFFE-E637-4F86-8751-32C9D18F7677 (resized).jpeg
    5C1949A8-7786-4FE4-AFCE-6B33205136F4 (resized).jpeg
    85459828-7421-4437-9E61-81FF23FD844E (resized).jpeg
    5FD78D88-9B22-4360-ACCE-948C8D981A55 (resized).jpeg
    7F14C696-5C78-4C6C-BDA4-3B673622F4DF (resized).jpeg
    9765F622-E698-48F7-BDE2-1FD7F903EC8E.gif
    IMG_3286 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8862 (resized).jpg
    There are 711 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 15.
    #601 3 years ago
    20210409_161726.jpg20210409_161726.jpg
    #602 3 years ago

Show was great. Lots of pins and not way overcrowded so you were actually able to play whatever you wanted. Thanks to everyone that put in all the hard work so we could have this show. I will definitely be attending next year.

#603 3 years ago

Congrats to you all who put on the show and all attendees to be the first ones to do this. Pin shows are BACK....Way to go!

#604 3 years ago

Best show I've been too. Thank you to all that put in so much work. It was well organized. Great games. Great beer. Very much appreciated.

#605 3 years ago

Last meal: The Godfather.

E3A3DCC5-2519-4619-8C0C-ABEAD40CCC0D (resized).jpegE3A3DCC5-2519-4619-8C0C-ABEAD40CCC0D (resized).jpeg
    #606 3 years ago

Absolutely Fantastic Show! Great Job to everyone that made this event the great return to pin shows. Looking forward to the next one.

#607 3 years ago

AMAZING time! Wife and I (both fully vaccinated) enjoyed the show. It was run really well, CDC guidelines followed, felt safe and it was a much needed break in this messed up world. I really hope you keep the Metroplex as the location for next year.

Keith - please don't factory reset the Creech, I want to be the Grand Champion on there at least until next year's show!

MJPinballs - on WW, I managed to get HS #3 on my first ball then STDM #2, #3, and my EB, oh well. Impressive GC on that game.

Thanks to Cointaker for our new AIQ Pro!

Thanks to Frank for a smooth transaction - enjoy HD and Freedom!

Already looking forward to next year!
    IMG_20210411_003210 (resized).jpgIMG_20210411_003210 (resized).jpg

#608 3 years ago

A big Thank You and Congratulations to the PinBrew Crew for putting on an excellent initial show.

So many games to play and so much space -- crowding was never an issue and there were always multiple games open to play at any given time. The games were a nice mix of modern with some classics, many of which I never had the privilege to play prior.

Multiple vendors had a lot to offer, I was able to come home with some extra pieces I've been needing/wanting for some of my projects.

Food was fantastic as well. . . so many options. The Polish comfort food would have made my grandma proud and the bacon on a stick was. . . interesting!

Thank you Keith and Marvin for a job well done and I'm definitely looking forward to next years event. There was so much more to enjoy and appreciate than just playing games. It was not just an event, it was an experience!

#609 3 years ago

Any shirts still for sale?

#610 3 years ago

Wish I could have been there! Looks like a nice setup!

#611 3 years ago

You guys did a great job putting this show together!
    I was able to attend for a couple hours on Friday and was quite impressed. The games were in great shape and spread out very nicely. Great use of the space!
    Only recommendation I have would be to ask the pin owners to double check if their games are level after setting them up.
    Congrats on a great event!

#612 3 years ago

Well worth a couple hours drive for us.
    Great selection of machines to play and as others indicated very little waiting

#613 3 years ago

This show looked great. Good job.

#614 3 years ago

Show was great lots of fun.

#615 3 years ago

Keith (and Marvin) I told you several times over the weekend.... and Ill tell you again.... Thank you for putting on such a GREAT show. It was 3 days of amazingly great, and safe fun! I had a blast.

The games were great!
    The beers were cold and tasty.
    And the food was delicious!

Got to hang out with some friends that havent gotten to seen in a long time, AND got to make some new friends.

I missed the final tournament group by 1 point, but..... My Playboy did better than I did!!!

Thanks again and already looking forward to next year!

pinbrew (resized).jpgpinbrew (resized).jpg
    #616 3 years ago

Great show! Thanks to Keith and everyone else that helped put it on. Hoping I can make it again in the future.

ABB22853-55D9-447F-B398-2FC07E406AAD (resized).jpegABB22853-55D9-447F-B398-2FC07E406AAD (resized).jpeg
    #617 3 years ago

It was cool chatting with you in person Ceckitti about that Playboy. chuckwurt i played your stranger things but didn’t realize it was yours, otherwise I would’ve hunted you down to say hello.

Thanks for putting the show on Marvin and Keith! It was a blast and thanks for everyone that played the hell out of my Shangri La!

8C0802BC-F1FF-4ECE-80E0-997C2FDB7969 (resized).jpeg8C0802BC-F1FF-4ECE-80E0-997C2FDB7969 (resized).jpeg
    #618 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Great show! Thanks to Keith and everyone else that helped put it on. Hoping I can make it again in the future. [quoted image]

Looks like it was a great show. Erik deserves an award just for all he does for those of us with a Stranger Things. And I LOVE that he's holding his award upside down.

#619 3 years ago

Congrats for pulling it off! Looks like it was a good show. Hope to get there next year.

#620 3 years ago

Fantastic Show! Great people. Great Games. Great Food. Great weather. Great Beer. And the Split Second I brought held up nicely!! Next year I will bring Star Gazer.

171795818_2900422666945921_792941006880922008_n (resized).jpg171795818_2900422666945921_792941006880922008_n (resized).jpg
    #621 3 years ago

I want to thank you Keith and Marvin for putting on a fantastic show went there with my wife and daughter stayed overnight and had two great days of pinball the venue was excellent very clean and well-run I played around 10 to 12 games that I never played before thanks to coin Taker and tilt Amusement for bringing games and and everyone else that brought games so all of us could enjoy. Wh0 aHh.... I must say Chuckwurt
    you had hands down the best game I played there strangers thingsLe . alien was also a great game and Willy Wonka played smooth as butter great games great beer great food again thanks guys I know a lot of work went into doing this can't wait till next year and for all the naysayers I want to thank you for not showing up lockdowns don't work....

#622 3 years ago

I also wish to thank Keith, Marvin and their team for the great show they organized for the pinball community. It was a nice return to a sense of normalcy. The amount of work that went into orchestrating this event is as impressive as it is daunting. This show will only get better. We brought two pins to sell, sold one and took one home. Bought some parts, ate a lot, got to meet some great people with familiar names and play a bunch of new games and had a blast for three days. You guys rock!

P.S. terrapinmark Your Split Second is sweet. New respect for Split Second.

#623 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

It was cool chatting with you in person Ceckitti about that Playboy.
    [quoted image]

Was great talking to you as well. And your award was well deserved!! Your Shangri La was a thing of beauty! Awesome work on it!

#624 3 years ago

I am in agreement with all. The show was amazing. Nice work Keith and Marvin. Thanks also to all the people who brought their own machines and let the rest of us enjoy them. It's not easy and your effort is also appreciated.

Beyond gratfeul to have been honored along with the other nominees! #blessed
    Denim Dan (resized).jpgDenim Dan (resized).jpg

#625 3 years ago
    Quoted from 29REO:

I also wish to thank Keith, Marvin and their team for the great show they organized for the pinball community. It was a nice return to a sense of normalcy. The amount of work that went into orchestrating this event is as impressive as it is daunting. This show will only get better. We brought two pins to sell, sold one and took one home. Bought some parts, ate a lot, got to meet some great people with familiar names and play a bunch of new games and had a blast for three days. You guys rock!
    P.S. terrapinmark Your Split Second is sweet. New respect for Split Second.

Nice meeting up with you at the show and talking pinball and especially old car stuff, one of the highlights for me for sure!! Hope to make it to your place sometime and see the collection in person. Take care,
    John

#626 3 years ago
    Quoted from misterhare:

I am in agreement with all. The show was amazing. Nice work Keith and Marvin. Thanks also to all the people who brought their own machines and let the rest of us enjoy them. It's not easy and your effort is also appreciated.
    Beyond gratfeul to have been honored along with the other nominees! #blessed
    [quoted image]

Best award of the night! Really took the wind out of the sails for all those Best in Show winner’s.

#627 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

Best award of the night! Really took the wind out of the sails for all those Best in Show winner’s.

We all put in the work brother. Respect!

#628 3 years ago

Anybody got a list of who all those trophies when too? There must have been like a 20 of them at least, or at least of list of what they all where for?

John

#629 3 years ago
    Quoted from terrapinmark:

Fantastic Show! Great people. Great Games. Great Food. Great weather. Great Beer. And the Split Second I brought held up nicely!! Next year I will bring Star Gazer.
    [quoted image]

That’s me (center) and my friends playing it in the picture. Thanks to everyone who made the show possible!

4C2D2F39-BFDA-49EE-AFEA-E9BD3D13B814 (resized).jpeg4C2D2F39-BFDA-49EE-AFEA-E9BD3D13B814 (resized).jpeg
    #630 3 years ago

What a great time last night was! I wish I had been able to go multiple nights....darn work. If anyone missed it I have a walk through video.

#631 3 years ago

Dayhuff Great meeting you in person. When you come through PA we would love to have you over for a tour of old car heaven plus the pinball. Would also love to check out your collection next time I’m up your way. Thanks for being so gracious with your time on Friday. This show will always be a great memory.

#632 3 years ago

Looks/sounds like it was an amazing time! Congrats to all!

I’m newer to Columbus, OH.. hopefully there will be an expo in the capitol sometime!

#633 3 years ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

Any shirts still for sale?

We will list the few shirts left later this week

#634 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Anybody got a list of who all those trophies when too? There must have been like a 20 of them at least, or at least of list of what they all where for?
    John

My Playboy won best Solid State. I dont have the picture of Keith Skypilot presenting me the award. Im hoping it will get posted and I can get a copy.

Quoted from tait316:

What a great time last night was! I wish I had been able to go multiple nights....darn work. If anyone missed it I have a walk through video.

Great video!

Quoted from Pinballogist:

Looks/sounds like it was an amazing time! Congrats to all!
    I’m newer to Columbus, OH.. hopefully there will be an expo in the capitol sometime!

Pinballogist Columbus here also. Let me know if you need to know where the good places to play are around town.

#635 3 years ago

Absolutely great show! Thank you to all who supported it and made it a fantastic event! Marvin & Keith set up a tremendous show and was great to see and laugh with the Silverball Gang again!!! Cant wait til next years show! Chris

#636 3 years ago

This was a great show . Great line up games. An lots of great vendors. Thank You to everyone who came out an the ones who made it happen.
    Even got a few projects
    EM Hot Tip
    An
    Just the Playfield
    But going to build this one (Hopefully)
    Gottlieb Ready Aim Fire!
    Less than 400 these where made.

Can't wait till next year.

8869 (resized).jpeg8869 (resized).jpeg8870 (resized).jpeg8870 (resized).jpegIMG_20210410_113259081 (resized).jpgIMG_20210410_113259081 (resized).jpg
    #637 3 years ago

nice place, easy parking, laid back show staff, lots of great games, peeps enjoying food and drinks.
    Super job!

#638 3 years ago

I thought the show was great! The food and microbrews were awesome and the Metroplex facility was very clean and provided a ton of space for show. Tilt Amusements and Cointaker did their part and brought all the new pinball titles (thanks for that). Tilt Amusements even had multiples of the new titles in their booth to play. I could pretty much walk up to any of the newer machines and play what I want. You guys did a great job with this show! Thanks again for all the time and planning that went into this.

#639 3 years ago

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. We are so glad you had a good time. Sunday was a looooong day due to the amount of machines moved and cleanup(not to mention the co-directors celebration party till wee hours of the morning and ensuing hangover). I will throw out more pictures in coming days but need to attend to my day job today.

Just wanted to let you know that April, 7-9 2022 is scheduled. Cheers, Keith and Marvin

D3B5C36B-84AE-45DF-BB2C-5AE6F6FDBD25 (resized).jpegD3B5C36B-84AE-45DF-BB2C-5AE6F6FDBD25 (resized).jpegC7E2C71F-A40A-465D-9F68-5723853AF179 (resized).jpegC7E2C71F-A40A-465D-9F68-5723853AF179 (resized).jpeg4EF9F393-C275-4F36-8824-DE7E9B9E4C2D (resized).jpeg4EF9F393-C275-4F36-8824-DE7E9B9E4C2D (resized).jpeg
    #640 3 years ago

Hell of a show. Congrats Keith and Marvin!
    Can't wait til next year!

#641 3 years ago

Great show, nice facility, games were great, and everyone just seemed happy to be there.

#642 3 years ago

Can't wait till next year thanks again pinbrew...

20210408_172106_HDR.jpg20210408_172106_HDR.jpg20210409_111341.jpg20210409_111341.jpg20210409_112443_HDR.jpg20210409_112443_HDR.jpg
    #643 3 years ago
    Quoted from Skypilot:

(not to mention the co-directors celebration party till wee hours of the morning and ensuing hangover).

Thank explains the condition of your voice Sunday morning when I saw you while grabbing my games LOL.

After running 3-4 day long dart tournaments.... i def feel your pain.

#644 3 years ago

Hey by the way guys one of our show supporters brought this stool to the show. Sometime throughout the last night it ended up missing. I know there’s always confusion when people are helping you load your stuff and maybe someone ended up with it. No questions asked if you have it please contact me so I can get it back to its rightful owner it has sentimental value to him. And I would really like to see if we can get it back for him.

9C9B1F25-82B5-41CF-9271-78CFF9A85177 (resized).jpeg9C9B1F25-82B5-41CF-9271-78CFF9A85177 (resized).jpeg
    #645 3 years ago

Such a great time! It was easily the most fun show that I've ever been to. I'm really looking forward to next year!

#646 3 years ago

Great show!! I could not have been more impressed with the organization, space, layout, COVID precautions, etc... There were SO many examples of newer games for people to play on with little to no wait! So many options for food/drink both on and off site (shout out to the great food truck options!)

Marvin, Keith, Bizzie and the other organizers/volunteers -- thank you for turning this hard no instead a hard yes! One of the best shows ever (aside my stank tournament play). Hopefully the numbers keep improving and we'll have more great shows like this over the course of 2021.

The other reason I'm posting is that I'm in the market for a Stranger Things premium. My friend tells me that there was one in the back room FS somewhere near my Simpsons Pinball Party (which it looked like many of you were enjoying!). No idea how I missed it. If that's true, would the owner of said StrTh Premium (or anyone available within reasonable distance from Pittsburgh) please shoot me a PM.

Thanks again!
    Bookie

#647 3 years ago

Before and after on stranger things! 408 plays over essentially two days is pretty solid! (Thursday was really slow).

Also happy to report my beer seal works as intended. Haha.

1EBDE461-217F-44A5-A5C8-8D412025D6A6 (resized).jpeg1EBDE461-217F-44A5-A5C8-8D412025D6A6 (resized).jpeg
    #648 3 years ago

Thanks to Keith and Marvin for all that they did. Being my first Ohio area show it was great. I was welcomed by many and truly appreciate it. The Tilt Amusements booth was a hit in my opinion, there were many times that all ten machines had people playing on them. Half the machines that I brought went home with new owners, so for an inaugural show, i count that as a success

Thanks again to all that were part of putting the show on. And to all those that came to hang out, introduced yourself to me, and chatted

#649 3 years ago

I don’t know where to start. But I wish to acknowledge and thank all the people that helped make the show a success. We were up against a couple obstacles, a new show in Ohio and the tail end of a pandemic. Marvin and I worked very hard over the course of the last year and a half to put this together. We laid out so many things but none of that mattered In the end it was the people who stepped up to the plate and helped us make the show great. I would like to acknowledge these people. Tommy Beezie What a great job you did handling the tournaments.Dave Downey you help me load and unload and spent the entire three days fixing everything that broke. My beautiful wife and wonderful kids who stood behind a booth tirelessly for hours. Along with Matt Hope Frank and Tommy K. Jitter Tomsich everything I asked you to do you blew out of the water. Aaron Florian thank you for our website and dealing with my inadequacies of adding things to the website LOL.Eric Chris Erin Donny Chris Aaron, Rob thank you for bringing all the games. Josh Jared Adam Ira Kyle and Kevin your beer was amazing. Thank you for making that part so easy to manage because you did it all. Juggs thanks for laying out all the peeps to pour beer. To all the vendors that came Cointaker Tilt rat Stone Age and all the rest thank you.Brian Allen your work is amazing Josh your artwork is also amazing. We will see all of you next year. And if I miss somebody in this thank you my apologies my brain has been mush but you were all the reason we will have the show again next year.cheers to you all and God bless

09EDEB98-6F22-49E3-B0F3-A7B1CE101174 (resized).jpeg09EDEB98-6F22-49E3-B0F3-A7B1CE101174 (resized).jpeg0FB2DAB4-306D-4FE4-A3D9-82A2F0A65341 (resized).jpeg0FB2DAB4-306D-4FE4-A3D9-82A2F0A65341 (resized).jpeg16F2CFDC-8007-40B3-9087-BCD5B27CB2B8 (resized).jpeg16F2CFDC-8007-40B3-9087-BCD5B27CB2B8 (resized).jpeg38D9D002-792C-4AB6-81FE-BE11E316837E (resized).jpeg38D9D002-792C-4AB6-81FE-BE11E316837E (resized).jpeg6644B6ED-3B8E-4F6B-B428-025A2E544AD8 (resized).jpeg6644B6ED-3B8E-4F6B-B428-025A2E544AD8 (resized).jpeg6A91A8B7-AAE3-4702-A072-76814CCF49BE (resized).jpeg6A91A8B7-AAE3-4702-A072-76814CCF49BE (resized).jpeg7BEF0B88-052C-4D99-BAD1-1ED78631FB69 (resized).jpeg7BEF0B88-052C-4D99-BAD1-1ED78631FB69 (resized).jpeg7F44077D-AEC8-467E-BC02-3CE9B8E2FEDF (resized).jpeg7F44077D-AEC8-467E-BC02-3CE9B8E2FEDF (resized).jpeg8E9A23FC-305C-4F9D-8CE0-DB5AC344760A (resized).jpeg8E9A23FC-305C-4F9D-8CE0-DB5AC344760A (resized).jpeg939D6BB4-8641-487B-AC83-C459E2677401 (resized).jpeg939D6BB4-8641-487B-AC83-C459E2677401 (resized).jpegA7232C1D-93C2-4EB6-8622-C2207AFFF590 (resized).jpegA7232C1D-93C2-4EB6-8622-C2207AFFF590 (resized).jpegAB4005B5-3760-46FE-9433-F9950644613E (resized).jpegAB4005B5-3760-46FE-9433-F9950644613E (resized).jpegC1A7B43F-E9C2-4808-8E3D-E613773268AD (resized).jpegC1A7B43F-E9C2-4808-8E3D-E613773268AD (resized).jpegDE7AD6CF-288F-4F22-ACF3-03D7575FF422 (resized).jpegDE7AD6CF-288F-4F22-ACF3-03D7575FF422 (resized).jpegE4E61B09-40C1-493F-90BE-95E902B75659 (resized).jpegE4E61B09-40C1-493F-90BE-95E902B75659 (resized).jpegE55171BC-2242-4686-9D9A-376548931308 (resized).jpegE55171BC-2242-4686-9D9A-376548931308 (resized).jpegEEE4BCF4-B305-4681-A160-A35032CF86FB (resized).jpegEEE4BCF4-B305-4681-A160-A35032CF86FB (resized).jpeg
    #650 3 years ago

Anyone get some time on Alien?

There are 711 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-show-in-ohio-pinbrew-spring-2020/page/13?hl=pinball7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.