(Topic ID: 10036)

ORIGINAL Shooter Rods from PB Customs!

By pinball_customs

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140816_001244.jpg
    image.jpg
    genie.jpg
    cftbl.jpg
    megatron.jpg
    batman.jpg
    IMG_3085.jpg
    IMG_3086.jpg
    IMG_3084.jpg
    20140709_001416.jpg
    257562.jpg
    257554.jpg
    257564.jpg
    20140626_000756(0).jpg
    20140626_000710.jpg
    20140626_000610.jpg
    There are 211 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 12 years ago

Alright, well then a Lambo shift knob. I've not played the machine. Seems like it would be pretty cool.

lambo.JPGlambo.JPG

3 weeks later
    #103 12 years ago

spiddy is the bees knees man! Ever think of doing anything for a BK2K?

#105 12 years ago

When is the Spidey going to be ready to order? Also what is it made from? Is it durable? Thanks

#106 12 years ago

When can I buy Spidey??? Any plans to make a black suit version?

#107 12 years ago

I will take a spiderman shooter looks sweet.

#108 12 years ago

Sorry to say fellas but like the IM and TRS shooter, the SM shooter isn't officially for sale.

SM Black one is coming

#109 12 years ago

Hrm...I need to come up with something to put on Space Shuttle...

A Hubble shooter!?!

#110 12 years ago

One of those Mini-Planets from Josh Simpson!

josh_simpson_planets.jpgjosh_simpson_planets.jpg

#111 12 years ago

I want one with Rod Serling's face on it

#112 12 years ago
    Quoted from mwong168:

Brock does great work and in case anyone is wondering what the soccer ball shooter rod looks like on their WCS here you go:

Now if only I could find a TOTAN I would be all over his genie shooter rod

Attachments WCS_shooter.jpg (197.8 KB, 0 downloads) 1 month old

That does look good! Hey are these pins in a barber shop? I ask because that tile reminds me of one.

#113 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

One of those Mini-Planets from Josh Simpson!

Lol, that's awesome, but I'd be afraid I'd either shatter it by trying to get something inserted into it for mounting or adhesive would fail and it would drop to the ground.

#114 12 years ago

Simply awesome as usual P_C!!! I would love to have one of those on SM. Looks great!

Quoted from pinball_customs:

Sorry to say fellas but like the IM and TRS shooter, the SM shooter isn't officially for sale. [] []SM Black one is coming

Ahh what a bummer well thanks for sharing the photos.

#115 12 years ago

Sorry to say fellas but like the IM and TRS shooter, the SM shooter isn't officially for sale.
    SM Black one is coming

Does that mean you cannot PM us?

#116 12 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Does that mean you cannot PM us?

My PM inbox is ALWAYS open to pinsiders

#117 12 years ago

What material are the shooters made from? Are they durable?

#118 12 years ago

Ever thought about doing one for Theatre of Magic? Maybe a magician's hat or a simple magic wand? That might pose a poking hazard though

#119 12 years ago
    Quoted from pzy:

Ever thought about doing one for Theatre of Magic? Maybe a magician's hat or a simple magic wand? That might pose a poking hazard though

Maybe a hat with a white rabbit head poking out.

#120 12 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I could do something like that actually..

My shooters are very durable, made of a very strong plastic resin.. same stuff Back Alley uses. Of course, I always replace my products if they ever break (within reason of course)

#121 12 years ago

DCFAN said:

I could do something like that actually..
    My shooters are very durable, made of a very strong plastic resin.. same stuff Back Alley uses. Of course, I always replace my products if they ever break (within reason of course)

I will be sending you a PM soon. Thanks

Also, I was just suggesting the TOM idea. I do not have a TOM to have a rabbit in that race (so to speak)

#122 12 years ago

Is there a reason you can't / won't sell spiderman shooters? Parts unavailable? Looks great and want one to go with my TF and IM one

#123 12 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Is there a reason you can't / won't sell spiderman shooters? Parts unavailable? Looks great and want one to go with my TF and IM one

Copyright reasons I'm afraid..

3 weeks later
    #124 11 years ago

Lookie what the cat dragged in!

SMB.jpgSMB.jpg

#126 11 years ago

Red???

*edit* sorry, I see the red one a few posts up. Nice!

#127 11 years ago

Cirqus voltaire? Ringmaster head w/ a spring maybe?

#128 11 years ago

Brock can i get a Angus one please

angus_carton1.jpgangus_carton1.jpg

#129 11 years ago

Any chance you could do the spider for spiderman Brock? Any plans for an arc reactor or identity disc shooter rods?

2 weeks later
    #130 11 years ago

Ok so I need a little break from building parts.. been burning the candle at both ends for a good month and a half now.

That said, I've got a healthy surplus of parts here if anyone is interested. All shooters are $65 shipped in North America, $80 worldwide. After this inventory is gone, prices go up on shooters by $5.. my price has been the same for a couple of years now but, like everything else, my material costs have gone up.

- 3 x POTC
    - 1 x Creech
    - 5 x Optimus Prime
    - 2 x Megatron
    - 2 x gory eyeballs
    - 3 x shotgun shells
    - 1 x soccer ball ($60 shipped)
    - 3 x White Water
    - 1 x BSM
    - 1 x Thing "fist"

First come first served. I'll continue making these obviously but I make things in waves so if you miss out here, not to worry but you'll have to be patient.

Paypal to sales_AT_pinballcustoms_DOT_com, and just put in the notes what it is you're buying. If you're sending payment as a "gift", I do appreciate that but you'll have to remember that Paypal doesn't send me your mailing address if you do this.. so be sure to include that in the notes as well.

Anything paid for by Saturday night will be mailed Sunday morning. This will be a first paid, first served basis..

Thanks gang

- B

#131 11 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Any chance you could do the spider for spiderman Brock? Any plans for an arc reactor or identity disc shooter rods?

Yeah I've definitely been considering some alternates.. not everyone is a fan of the "heads". I'll have the TF faction symbols, an arc reactor, the spider from SM's chest.. that sorta thing. Just a matter of free time! Which is also why I need a little break from making these rods, to sculpt some new ideas and build my office and workspace up to keep up with the workload.

- B

#132 11 years ago

also as a side note, with any shooters bought from me I highly recommend adding a washer between the spring and the shooter knob. This will prevent wear on the shooter's clear from the spring.

#134 11 years ago

The Gory Eyeball looks great on my Scared Stiff!

dancing_fruit.gifdancing_fruit.gif

#136 11 years ago

just to answer a question here, I do indeed offer a discount for multiples.. -$5 for a second shooter, and -$10 for a third +

This deal will always stand for my Pinside friends..

#137 11 years ago

The SM shooter is really nice if anybody wanted to know.

#138 11 years ago

If WOZ has a standard shooter, I will be interested in a Tin Man head shooter.

#139 11 years ago

Payment sent

#140 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

If WOZ has a standard shooter, I will be interested in a Tin Man head shooter.

i would like one too, but i don't know about the tin man. let me know what you can come up with.

Post edited by nmeun87007 : poor spelling

#141 11 years ago

some items sold, list updated:

- 3 x POTC
    - 1 x Creech
    - 5 x Optimus Prime
    - 2 x Megatron
    - 2 x gory eyeballs
    - 3 x shotgun shells ($60 shipped)
    - 1 x soccer ball ($60 shipped)
    - 3 x White Water
    - 1 x BSM
    - 1 x Thing "fist" ($60 shipped)

#142 11 years ago

I note my item went from 2 to 0. Whew! I don't even know what I am buying, is it like NimblePins?

#143 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I note my item went from 2 to 0. Whew! I don't even know what I am buying, is it like NimblePins?

Exactly like it yes.

#144 11 years ago

Exactly like it yes

thumbs_2_up_smile.jpgthumbs_2_up_smile.jpg

#145 11 years ago

Iron Man is mine. Payment Sent!

#146 11 years ago

Love that eyeball shooter....I am trying to force feed it onto one of my current pins but I can't seem to do it.....very detailed work in that one!

#147 11 years ago

any chance of doing a red and ted for the road show? one for each side?

#148 11 years ago

What is the Spider-Man Black shooter resting on?

#149 11 years ago

Creech is mine, just sent the money stoked, thanks

#150 11 years ago

Is the fist for Playboy?

There are 211 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-shooters-from-pb-customs/page/3?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.